• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive got the boak the day , its no good like , the missus wants me to take her to Fife , i just gave her one of these :muggy:

It's worth giving her a tenner for the return train in that state.

The annual free bar at work was on Friday. Felt completely horrendous on Saturday and have vague memories of chatting with a few of the girls at the latter part.

All my good work undone by drunken nonsense. :(

Still absolutely ruined :sob:

Delighted the alarm is going off at half 5 for work :cornette:

Ouch!!

Defo take Beats advice, take the edge off.

Nearly the holidays but! :D

Edited by Floyd

I've had a good go at it today. Bottle of wine for lunch and then a few beers. Up with the bairn about 6 though :(

Only 5 days to work though and then it's party time :jjyay:

Edited by Bugman

Only 5 days to work though and then it's party time :jjyay:

This!

Had a couple of beers tonight, up early doors tomorrow with the wee yin, but only 5 days left of work then off till 7th January!!

:yas:

Out on Thursday & Friday though........... :mellow:

Tbf, you don't get them because you're lucky. I don't get them because I don't drink apart from special occasions :lol:

:smugger:

Its a wonder I didn't get a hangover on Sunday.

Somebody thought it would be a good idea to start on the Jaigerbombs at half 4 on Saturday afternoon.

I can't remember Saturday night. :laugh:

Why did I drink on a school night :sob:

:sob:

Still, 5 hours to go, then off for 16 days.....

Edited by heartsfc_fan

Thought it was a good idea to get smashed at a gig last night when I needed to be up at 7 to get in early to finish something I'd been putting off all week.

Felt grim when i got in. However, two beer jobbies later and I feel splendid.

:jjyay:

My night out tomorrow.

Don't get out much at the mo (as a parent) and I'm feeling surprisingly pessimistic about it. Can't really be arsed & thinking at the moment that if I do go, I'll be sensible.

Brauhaus Sunday is still fresh in the memory.

Captain Price

Was out for my Christmas night out after college with my class. I'm doing Travel and Tourism so most of them are girls. Fine by me. End of the night, numerous pints, 2 bottles of wine and some sweet vodka stuff, I go in for a christmas tonguey with one of the girls, face to face, I puked all down her blouse instead. Gonna be awkward when I go back in January. Feeling it today, too. :sob:

Edited by Captain Price

Was out for my Christmas night out after college with my class. I'm doing Travel and Tourism so most of them are girls. Fine by me. End of the night, numerous pints, 2 bottles of wine and some sweet vodka stuff, I go in for a christmas tonguey with one of the girls, face to face, I puked all down her blouse instead. Gonna be awkward when I go back in January. Feeling it today, too. :sob:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by heartsfc_fan

Real Maroon night out the morn. Last year I couldn't even mind being at the meal.

If I don't get so utterly ****ed that I can't add to the now infamous shite thread on Sunday, then Christmas is cancelled.

Real Maroon night out the morn. Last year I couldn't even mind being at the meal.

If I don't get so utterly ****ed that I can't add to the now infamous shite thread on Sunday, then Christmas is cancelled.

Where are you gaylords off to? So one can avoid...?

Captain Price

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not funny, she pm'd me on Facebook to say that her top is messed and I've to buy her a new one.

Im skint.

Price you ****ing bombscare :lol:

I went for a drink with folk from my new work in Giffnock last night. Got sold out by my department who all went home without drinking while I end up having to ditch my car and train home :vrface:

Regretted that this morning! Other than a spot of the cold, all gravy though. :smuggy:

Edited by Tommy Wiseau

Today is the worst I've ever felt after drink.

I got in at 3 this morning after our Xmas night out and had to work at 10 this morning.

It wasn't planned as we've been hit with a lot of emergencies. I'm just glad I wasn't driving.

I only felt bad because I had to work.

Captain Price

I was feeling funky fresh, until I stood up. I don't even know what I was drinking last night - all I can remember is that I kicked my friends dog.

Edited by Captain Price

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I was feeling funky fresh, until I stood up. I don't even know what I was drinking last night - all I can remember is that I kicked my friends dog.

:rofl:

I was down in Newcastle last Saturday for a 21st. Went to the Newcastle v City game with a few mates and then had a big night out. I had to get a train home at 9.45 on the Sunday morning because I was going on holiday the same day. The train journey and 3 hour flight were absolutely hellish :vrface:. Being hungover on a plane is not fun.

:rofl:

I was down in Newcastle last Saturday for a 21st. Went to the Newcastle v City game with a few mates and then had a big night out. I had to get a train home at 9.45 on the Sunday morning because I was going on holiday the same day. The train journey and 3 hour flight were absolutely hellish :vrface:. Being hungover on a plane is not fun.

TITP 2010 got bus back home on the Monday morning to pack and fly out to Mallorca the same night!! Was the worst 24hrs of my life. At one point on the plane I actually thought I was dying!

Just arrived at Schipol after an 8 and a half hour flight from Houston. Had a huge night out last night so wasn't feeling great, thought it would be a great idea to get smashed on the flight. Now in the Crown Lounge for the next two hours with free JD before my flight to Humberside. Straight to the boozer to meet my mates, then train to Edinburgh at half 5. More beer on that, then straight out in Penicuik when I get back. Expect my take on a 'hangover' tomorrow :(

Edited by trotter

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I feel like I've got a ###### of a hangover today.

I've had 2 alcoholic beverages in the last 2 years and neither of those were yesterday.

Just arrived at Schipol after an 8 and a half hour flight from Houston. Had a huge night out last night so wasn't feeling great, thought it would be a great idea to get smashed on the flight. Now in the Crown Lounge for the next two hours with free JD before my flight to Humberside. Straight to the boozer to meet my mates, then train to Edinburgh at half 5. More beer on that, then straight out in Penicuik when I get back. Expect my take on a 'hangover' tomorrow :(

So many different drinking experiences in Penicuik to choose from.

You could go to the Cuiken....which is sh1te and full of arseholes.

Golden Goose....which is sh1te and full of pr1cks.

Or the Roadhouse which is nothing like the movie...and full of arseholes.

Or there's always the Crown....few arseholes in there.

So much choice.....

Had a bottle of buckfast's finest tonic wine last night, not really looking forward to this earlyish start at work on Christmas Eve! Buckfast jobby time.

I'll keep an eye out for your obituary in the paper mate.

Have been suffering from Shingles last 3 weeks - just getting over it now and a cheeky wee beer was sprung on me last night at a house visit to family.

5 small-ish bottles of Kronenburg and I feel fine as a dandy this morning. Pint-age tonight though - expect a mild to medium hangover for xmas morning.

So many different drinking experiences in Penicuik to choose from.

You could go to the Cuiken....which is sh1te and full of arseholes.

Golden Goose....which is sh1te and full of pr1cks.

Or the Roadhouse which is nothing like the movie...and full of arseholes.

Or there's always the Crown....few arseholes in there.

So much choice.....

The ironic thing is, we start every Xmas eve in the cuiken, and work our way round all 13 establishments ;)