?10 off train travel

Eddington

I dont know if you have used redspottedhanky.com but here is a code for new and existing customers, simply enter the code into personal details page box shows sunday telegraph offer

There are 10,000 ?10 e-vouchers available to be given away while stocks last

Code is RshTel10B

Remember you have to go to the personal details page and there are the boxes to enter the code

Don't expect any acknowledgment for days. They've run similar promotions several times and when they say it will be credited within 72 hours that's exactly what they mean!

You don't get the credit, or an email about the credit for about 2 days, and as it's a bank holiday weekend I'd expect to hear sometime around Wednesday

Also the credit seems to appear in your account some hours before the email - the credit isn't always obvious when given - you'll usually find it under "eVoucher Details"

The promotion will run from 00:00 on Sunday August 26 2012 until 23:59

I dont know if you have used redspottedhanky.com but here is a code for new and existing customers, simply enter the code into personal details page box shows sunday telegraph offer

There are 10,000 ?10 e-vouchers available to be given away while stocks last

Code is RshTel10B

Remember you have to go to the personal details page and there are the boxes to enter the code

Don't expect any acknowledgment for days. They've run similar promotions several times and when they say it will be credited within 72 hours that's exactly what they mean!

You don't get the credit, or an email about the credit for about 2 days, and as it's a bank holiday weekend I'd expect to hear sometime around Wednesday

Also the credit seems to appear in your account some hours before the email - the credit isn't always obvious when given - you'll usually find it under "eVoucher Details"

The promotion will run from 00:00 on Sunday August 26 2012 until 23:59

Cheers, i'd forgotten about this.

Archived