It aint paranoia

i8hibsh

The club should consider employing a retired referee of reasonable standing to do three things.

1. Assess the referees performances and report to the SFA at the end of the season on any perceived bias.

2. Be involved in training to encourage better discipline, ensure the squad know and observe the rules and identify and minimise fouls and cards.

3. Debrief the players after games on their performance in relation to the above.

Drylaw Hearts
The club should consider employing a retired referee of reasonable standing to do three things.

1. Assess the referees performances and report to the SFA at the end of the season on any perceived bias.

2. Be involved in training to encourage better discipline, ensure the squad know and observe the rules and identify and minimise fouls and cards.

3. Debrief the players after games on their performance in relation to the above.

I read somewhere that the Club brought in Willie Collum during the Pre-Season to advise them on the second of your points.

Finding a Ref that will be willing to shaft one of their own wil be a difficult task.

I read somewhere that the Club brought in Willie Collum during the Pre-Season to advise them on the second of your points.

Finding a Ref that will be willing to shaft one of their own wil be a difficult task.

Fair point although a reasonable salary might help. However, even just dealing with points 2 and 3 might be beneficial.

Blackheart - who wrote that report in the Daily Record? :rubeyes:

David McCarthy

(you thought it was Jackson, eh, admit it !):P

David McCarthy

(you thought it was Jackson, eh, admit it !):P

Oh yeah, I've always thought that deep down...he loves us really....

:laugh:

Jamie_the_Jambo

Can you break this down? How many of the Rangers/Celtic cards are issued during old firm games compared to them playing anyone else?

And how many of those cards against Hearts are issued to Liths?

Compare the domestic card table with the Euro (our refs don't get nice little packages from the OF) card table and you'll notice that Rangers and Celtic are indeed a dirty bunch of hackers.

The sooner this country has a revolution like Italy did a few years back the better.

Archived