It aint paranoia

i8hibsh

Have a look at the following table and tell me your observations....

Premierleague Card Count

Team Yellow Red Points

Hearts 50 8 330

Gretna Public House 42 2 230

Dundee Utd 31 7 215

Kilmarnock 39 2 215

Hobos 34 4 210

Falkirk 27 4 175

St Midden 30 3 180

ICT 29 3 175

Motherwell 34 0 170

Sheep 29 0 145

Rangers 30 1 160

Celtic 32 0 160

Coincidence?

Are Hearts that dirty?

Are Rangers and Celtic that clean?

Evrey season without fail the Old firm get less card issued to them

Barry Ferguson is the dirtiest player ever but goes unpunished every week

Just another piece of evidence to tell us what we already know im afraid.

If only the people to complain to gave a monkeys or wanted to change it.

Not surprised.

Let's face it, refs hate us.

Let's all face it, our discipline has been non existent this year.

Just another piece of evidence to tell us what we already know im afraid.

If only the people to complain to gave a monkeys or wanted to change it.

It's every single season without fail

can it be that the old firm NEVER have dirty teams?

Not surprised.

Let's face it, refs hate us.

Let's all face it, our discipline has been non existent this year.

Without doubt we are a dirty team, due to (i am sure) lack of leadership

but we are not that dirty

2 red cards were resinded this season also so i think in total we have been shown red 11 times

It's every single season without fail

can it be that the old firm NEVER have dirty teams?

I think we all know thats not the case.

The Aberdeen game showed that.

I started yesterdays game, watching with Bighusref, who said he thought the ref was ok, not a cheat, just a *****.

By the end of the game we were both stuned at the incompetence and downright cheating that te refs and linesman conjured up throughout the game.

Reflect that on the OF games, and youll see that there IS a conspiracy of sorts. They want the OF to do well, so the rest of the teams must be kept down.

Its done through thier antics, thier signings and through bad refereeing.

We speak out, so bear the brunt.

A few years ago I would have said dont talk rot. Now Ive seen enough to know that it really is the case.

I don't think the Andy Davies thing helped us with referees. Even if it's not intentional I think a lot of refs/linesmen were really angry about that and that's bound to subconsciously influence marginal decisions..

However, most of the bookings are down to our discipline being rank!!

we have been bad but they have been out to get us since the levein incedent at rugby park, we dont do ourselves any favours but they do hate us! celtic and rangers, well same old same old. will never change, we just need a good team that can compete with them and that can handle the bias which every other team has to deal with.

I don't think the Andy Davies thing helped us with referees. Even if it's not intentional I think a lot of refs/linesmen were really angry about that and that's bound to subconsciously influence marginal decisions..

I think you are right.

I also think Miko's dive for Lithuania against Scotland has harmed our position with Scottish refs. Lithuanian's now don't get penalties or freekicks.

I started yesterdays game, watching with Bighusref, who said he thought the ref was ok, not a cheat, just a *****.

By the end of the game we were both stuned at the incompetence and downright cheating that te refs and linesman conjured up throughout the game.

Reflect that on the OF games, and youll see that there IS a conspiracy of sorts. They want the OF to do well, so the rest of the teams must be kept down.

A few years ago I would have said dont talk rot. Now Ive seen enough to know that it really is the case.

I remember wullie Young coming out and saying in public afetr he retired

"Old firm games get handled differently to all other games"

read from that what you wish

Sorry Baps but,

It's ei and not ie(belonging to).

Cheers Harv.

Whilst I do think we have a bit of a disciplinary problem and are pretty dirty I think there are a few scenarios we never get a break with.

Goal celebrations - anything even slightly likely to get the crowd annoyed/over excited will always be a yellow for a Hearts player

Diving - any foreign player at Hearts who goes down regardless of contact/ground conditions around the oppostion box will always be booked if a referee does not award us the foul. There have been several occasions this season where we have players wrongly booked but hey tough luck bookings can't be rescinded (regardless of how many wrong ones you get).

Violent conduct - any Hearts player displaying this or anything remotely like it will never be warned but always get a card.

Now, given that other teams will often get away with warnings for these offences - is it just a case of us being unlucky?!!!

I never used to think that refs were anti-Hearts, merely pro-Old Firm.

We used to get more than our fair share of decisions against your Motherwell's and Dunfermline's.

I first noticed a change when Levein had his run-in with the SFA after the Dougie McDonald shambles at Rugby Park and it got 10 times worse after the Andy Davis fiasco.

Its got even worse since Vlad started shouting about them (justifiably so IMHO).

Miko's dive has since put the tin lid on it to the extent that we get feck all off of the barstewards at all.

Something has to be done about it.

The Old Tolbooth

To be honest Dave, if refs had one thing in Scottish football to be miffed at and have an agenda against anyone, then it should have been for Lennons non existent punishment after being sent off at Ipox, however they seem to have forgotten that incident very quickly when it was more damaging than the Davis fiasco.

To be honest Dave, if refs had one thing in Scottish football to be miffed at and have an agenda against anyone, then it should have been for Lennons non existent punishment after being sent off at Ipox, however they seem to have forgotten that incident very quickly when it was more damaging than the Davis fiasco.

Also anyone mind John Hartson elbowing Webster in the puss?

Hearts submitted Television evidence to the GFA but the incompetent bigoted weegie Bassos didn't even watch it was it was inadmissable or something

That prat of a ref yesterday chirped away at Nade, Nade listened to him and although obviously agrieved ran in the opposite direction, but the ref could not leave it and ran after him and continued chirping in his ear.

Eventually the inevitable, Nade reacts and the ref takes great joy in booking him.

He did exactly the same with Chesney.

He accuses Chesney of diving, Chesney simple shrugs his shoulders and looks at him in bewilderment.

End of the issue?

Not with this ref he comes back for two more chirps.

Finger wagging away and pointing at badges.

Happily Chesney does not rise to the bait and gets on with his game.

This only winds the ref up further resulting in him giving some baffling free kicks to Hibs.

It looks like a non contact sport with this eejit in charge.

Total incompetence and sabre rattling from the men in black.

Sorry Baps but,

It's ei and not ie(belonging to).

Cheers Harv.

I know this mate.

I didnt think it was important on an internet forum, as generally the point is understood. But i shall look out for it in future. ;)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Also anyone mind John Hartson elbowing Webster in the puss?

Hearts submitted Television evidence to the GFA but the incompetent bigoted weegie Bassos didn't even watch it was it was inadmissable or something

Yeah, Their arguement was that, It was not taken by an official BBC Camera.

I did like O'Neill's Counter arguement that 'Webster struck himself'

Judge for yourself.

Drylaw Hearts

Premierleague Card Count

Team Yellow Red Points

Hearts 50 8 330

Dundee Utd 31 7 215

Kilmarnock 39 2 215

Hobos 34 4 210

Falkirk 27 4 175

St Midden 30 3 180

ICT 29 3 175

Motherwell 34 0 170

Sheep 29 0 145

Rangers 30 1 160

Celtic 32 0 160

Coincidence?

Are Hearts that dirty?

Are Rangers and Celtic that clean?

Evrey season without fail the Old firm get less card issued to them

Barry Ferguson is the dirtiest player ever but goes unpunished every week

Not true.

Only 4 times in the history of the SPL have an OF Club finished in either of the best 2 placed teams in the Crime Count League.

Jambof3tornado
That prat of a ref yesterday chirped away at Nade, Nade listened to him and although obviously agrieved ran in the opposite direction, but the ref could not leave it and ran after him and continued chirping in his ear.

Eventually the inevitable, Nade reacts and the ref takes great joy in booking him.

He accuses Chesney of diving, Chesney simple shrugs his shoulders and looks at him in bewilderment.

End of the issue?

This only winds the ref up further resulting in him giving some baffling free kicks to Hibs.

Afraid that the highlights show Nade telling the ref to fek off,then continue to backchat and then several seconds later the ref gets the card out. Nade wasnt getting booked until he shot his mouth off,silly boy.

Not true.

Only 4 times in the history of the SPL have an OF Club finished in either of the best 2 placed teams in the Crime Count League.

source?

Sub4TiddlerMurray

End of the issue?

:thumbs_up:I thought exactly as you Dave about the ref following after Nade and chirping in his ear till Nade innevitably said something. Moral of that tail though is that Nade has to learn to keep his mouth shut even if the ref is being a ph@nny.

SPL Official website.

Fair enough but i'm prety certain they are never anywhere near the dirtiest

If you wanted to measure how dirty a team are, a league table showing the number of weeks out by injuries caused by players of each team. For example, a player is out for four weeks having been injured in a game against Rangers - then Rangers get four points, and so on.

I don't think Hearts would be so far up that league.

But there is a lack of discipline, players getting booked for stupid things. I don't think we're a dirty team though.

Thunderstruck

If either or both of Nakamura and Naismith ever gets booked for diving or if Bazza ever gets a booking for ANYTHING, I might change my mind about SFA and Refs. Until then, I will remain of the view that they are at best, incompetent and at worst, cheating barstewards.

I have been trying, without success to find the Davies incident vs Rangers and the Fysass red vs Celtic. Does anyone have them on file? I am sure we could create a montage here of anti-Hearts decisions..

givememychoice

The problem that exists here is that every team complains of an "anti (insert your team here) bias"

You point out 1 flawed decision, any other club could as well. What vlad suggested after mikogate, a statistical analysis by an independant body, would be the only true way to show trends.

Make no mistake, some refs/linesmen have it in for us, and some are pro OF.

2 years back, skacel got a yellow card for failing to be back 10 yards from a free kick. However, he had gone and stood about 8 yards from the ball and wasnt requested to move further back. Have you EVER seen that before?

This year, Kingston took a free kick quickly, and, with no warning, got booked for it. Any precedent? Nope

Velicka v hibs. Booked for diving. Was it a dive?

Nope

Skacel v Gretna. penalty? No chance

Fyssas v Celtic. Sending off? Nope, but even when that was replayed, it was still deemed a foul.

Hartson V Webster. Sending off? No chance. I genuinely reckon we should have got the police involved. Apparantly, calling somebody from wales welsh (and adding barsteward on) is racist and needs the police, but its ok to go up to somebody and elbow them. Remember that things off the ball are taken differently to things that are part of the game (duncan ferguson headbutt for example)

The problem recently has been that the ref gives a string of decisions to the opposition. Our players get fed up and go stonking wrecklessly into the tackle, and give away a booking, and in those times, it is merited, however, proper refereeing would have stopped the bad tackle ever happening. That wont show up in any simple statistical analysis, as the opposition wont have "committed" any fouls. Only they have, they just havent been given. Let Collina watch the videos, give him full control to say what he would blow for, what he wouldnt etc etc and compare it to what was actually given. I GUARANTEE you, we are the most hard done by in the league. The only 2 who over the run will get shown to not be hard done by are glasgow and celtic.

Anybody remember the game v rangers about 12 years ago, when we had 4 men sent off. Even richard gough pleaded with the ref to show some sense at the 4th red card. How is that good refereeing? Normally in pro football teams are desperate to get the opposition sent off.

The problem has been magnified as a result of Levein's comments about Killie and then Vlads comments in the aftermath of Mikogate.

Now, yes, miko's was probably a sending off, but which was worse, his or lennons? who got the harsher punishment. I regularly see players who have been sent off then swear at the ref, yet when miko does it, he gets a second red card?! What did he say. Also, he was new to the country at the time, how much english did he know?

It would have been so much simpler if there was a mic on the ref that fans could tune into. There is NO chance that could happen. I know people are opposed to video replays during the game as it would slow it down, but there is a lot of technology easily available to do a great many things and be independant...does it get used? of course not. (offside decisions could easily be made through computer equipment.) the calculations for a computer would be so simple, the results instantaneous.

There really is no sportingness in Sport anymore.

In athletics, they all seem to be doped up

Same in cycling

In F1, Mclaren and renault do the same thing, one gets let off, the other gets a $100m fine.

To an extent all sport is subject to bias etc, but, due to recent club decisions on its view points, that bias is becoming more prominent. Not due to a religious divide, or some kind of masonic undertones. Simply a media and FA that are all based in glasgow.

Could anybody seriously think there is no bias after the recent postponement requests?

Ahh, Celtic, you have no players presently at your club from when PoD was there, but you will be more affected than Motherwell who's players tried helping PoD as he was dying.

The SFA even altered their rules so they could get at vlad. Their rules didnt allow them to fine vlad, so, bang, somehow they can?!

Vlad isnt even the owner of hearts. UBIG are.

Without going off on too much of a religious tangent, you can generally get an idea of people who genuinely believe their beliefs. I used to be christian when i was brought up, but, too often christians would avoid answering questions. Why? What are you worried about? the truth?

This is why the SFA dont like questions being asked.

Rugby is far less corrupt, so they try and make some effort to make it more transparent. its not perfect, but you can hear what the ref has to say.

At the moment, in football, a player can be sent off for swearing at the ref. Nobody else has to hear it. So, its a ref's word v the players word. No court in the land would accept that. But, the SFA have their own kangaroo court, that lets them decide whether one camera view is valid or not. Why, when threatened with going to the proper law courts over freedom of speech do they bump up fines?

They get scared.

I had hoped Vlad would be the man to genuinely stand up to them, but, he hasnt. I had hoped that Levein/the board at that time would stand up for themselves...they did for a while, and then crumpled. Each time we crumple, we reinforce their views, that they are right and we are wrong.

Sadly, there is nothing we can do about it. It needs a board that are willing to go all the way. Notably however, the courts are very often fairly lenient towards sporting bodies saying they can impose their own rules. This is particularly prevalent in the European Court.

The SPL could then theoretically expel us.

Ho hum.

Premierleague Card Count

Team Yellow Red Points

Hearts 50 8 330

Dundee Utd 31 7 215

Kilmarnock 39 2 215

Hobos 34 4 210

Falkirk 27 4 175

St Midden 30 3 180

ICT 29 3 175

Motherwell 34 0 170

Sheep 29 0 145

Rangers 30 1 160

Celtic 32 0 160

It tells me we have a problem with our discipline.

Who'd'a thunk it?

Mac_fae_Gillie

Most of the bookings have been avoidable non play related...

All this argueing with the ref needs to stop...that means NO WAGES...if a player gets em self booked or red carded he should not be paid,his job is to play football and add to the teams chances of winning..

If he gets a card for argueing with the ref he cant carry out great tackles etc etc if he gets a 2nd yellow for agueing the 1st he has screwed the team over...

Hearts players are a nightmare for discipline...im not proud of this and yep refs hate us but part of that we bring on ourselves...

Strong manager is needed...

BUT all said insulting ourselves it is true refs go lightly on certain teams in my view i wont say which cuss u all know...

To an extent all sport is subject to bias etc, but, due to recent club decisions on its view points, that bias is becoming more prominent. Not due to a religious divide, or some kind of masonic undertones. Simply a media and FA that are all based in glasgow.

GMMC, a very well reasoned post - but surely, that's the point? Our officials come from the weej area, or were brought up to accept they were the bees knees, you can also throw in a bit of religious indoctrination - MadVlad has the cojones to stand up and say the emporer is not wearing any clothes, he and Hearts get punished for expressing a point of view, so that's the end of the debate? It's kinda like saying when you're wee, it's my ball, so we're not playing anymore if you don't accept these antiquated rules.

We need officilas from outside of Scotland.

Look no further than the referees performance in the first half.

1. Outragious dive from Morias - free kick to Hibs

2. Dive from Sheils - free kick to Hibs

3. Shocking late tackle from Murray - no card

4. Leg breaker tackle from Benji - no card

5. Velicka in control of the ball, gets pulled back going into the box, then get's pushed down - Yellow card for 'diving'!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did not need to be rocket scientist to see the Kenny Clark came with an anti-Lithuanian agenda - bordering on racist IMO!!

You did not need to be rocket scientist to see the Kenny Clark came with an anti-Lithuanian agenda - bordering on racist IMO!!

Not true

It was all embracing anti-hearts

Robbie Neilson - getting a dressing down for kicking the ball hard in a 50/50 tackle

I know we see things through maroon goggles but that ref at the weekend, incompetent to the greatest extreme.

Mind you at least we didnt get a booking for taking a free kick too quickly this week...

The People's Chimp
Look no further than the referees performance in the first half.

1. Outragious dive from Morias - free kick to Hibs

2. Dive from Sheils - free kick to Hibs

3. Shocking late tackle from Murray - no card

4. Leg breaker tackle from Benji - no card

5. Velicka in control of the ball, gets pulled back going into the box, then get's pushed down - Yellow card for 'diving'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you, using the above formula you cold also argue he'd be a good fit on JKB, as he also displayed a significant anti-neilson agenda when he gave nothing after he was wrestled to the ground in the box. Although he didn't get a card, where had it been chesney, for example, he would have been booked.

In all seriousness though, the booking of velicka was a disgrace. I actually started off saying to my dad, "the ref is doing well, he's letting the game flow" then after the goal, he completely lost the plot, the main stand linesman put in a horrific display and all in it was another impossibly incompetent and inconsistent display from the officials.

givememychoice

GMMC, a very well reasoned post - but surely, that's the point? Our officials come from the weej area, or were brought up to accept they were the bees knees, you can also throw in a bit of religious indoctrination - MadVlad has the cojones to stand up and say the emporer is not wearing any clothes, he and Hearts get punished for expressing a point of view, so that's the end of the debate? It's kinda like saying when you're wee, it's my ball, so we're not playing anymore if you don't accept these antiquated rules.

We need officilas from outside of Scotland.

or, some genuinely independant overview body....having the refs shipped in on a weekly basis isnt the easiest thing (nor is it the hardest thing), but at least if there was transparency/culpability, it would improve things a bit.

Guest JamboRobbo

This year, Kingston took a free kick quickly, and, with no warning, got booked for it. Any precedent? Nope

its in the rules. automatic booking. arteta got done for it only yesterday. stupid rule, but thats the rules.

Any opp defender know that if they foul a Hearts player, epscially a Lithuanian, the chances are not only do they get away with the offence, the Hearts player will get cautioned:mad:

I think you are right.

I also think Miko's dive for Lithuania against Scotland has harmed our position with Scottish refs. Lithuanian's now don't get penalties or freekicks.

Your right, but at least we get plenty of signals from refs. for them to get back on their feet, also nobody else is waved back to their feet as much or as frequently when they are involved in tackles.

I found myself watching Rankers Inverness game on Sunday when first half incedent unfolds. Chris Burke takes the most obvious dive resulting in the customary free kick to you know who. We were the treated to a super slo mo replay which only confirmed just how blatant a dive he had taken, it was at this point the silence from the commentary duo was ****in deafenin.

I could not help think, if that was a Lithuanian (Velicka) it would have been automatic yellow.

I am just biased.

has anyone else noticed a slight change in stance from the media tho?

I've seen a couple of match reports including one today critisicising the referee for an apparent bias against lithuianians.

Not true

It was all embracing anti-hearts

Robbie Neilson - getting a dressing down for kicking the ball hard in a 50/50 tackle

I know we see things through maroon goggles but that ref at the weekend, incompetent to the greatest extreme.

Mind you at least we didnt get a booking for taking a free kick too quickly this week...

Actually the fuss kicked off when Robbie stood on Murray's hand. Not sure if it was intentional however, he could easily have been red carded!

I found myself watching Rankers Inverness game on Sunday when first half incedent unfolds. Chris Burke takes the most obvious dive resulting in the customary free kick to you know who. We were the treated to a super slo mo replay which only confirmed just how blatant a dive he had taken, it was at this point the silence from the commentary duo was ****in deafenin.

I could not help think, if that was a Lithuanian (Velicka) it would have been automatic yellow.

I am just biased.

I saw a similar situation when watching a re-run of the Derby.

Morias takes an outragious dive. The slow mo confirms this however, Booth kept stume.

Any incident involving Velicka and Chessey was ofcourse given his usual "he definately dived" or "he went down too easily"!!

has anyone else noticed a slight change in stance from the media tho?

I've seen a couple of match reports including one today critisicising the referee for an apparent bias against lithuianians.

Slowly it is being noticed by the journalists who aren't in the pay of Murray or the GFA. Underhibs got it tight from two seperate journalists last week (Mind you, his bias is such that even the most uncynical person on the planet - say the Dalai Lama for instance, would have spotted it)!

I much prefer when it is highlighted after a win as we cannot be accused of sour grapes.

From todays Daily Record

This team don't get penalty kicks when they deserve them. Not any more. Not when their Lithuanian contingent is involved. This team don't get fouls outside the box when they have been felled either but they do get bookings for diving even when they haven't.

Now some might say that serves them right but it doesn't. Two wrongs, three wrongs, four wrongs don't make a right and at the moment Hearts are getting a raw deal.

On Saturday, referee Kenny Clark refused to give Velicka a penalty in the 21st minute when for all the world it looked like Chris Hogg had tripped him.

Had it been awarded and converted, Hearts would have scored their second goal in 60 seconds and would probably have won this Edinburgh derby a good deal more comfortably.

Clark isn't a bent referee - anything but. And despite what Hearts fans think there are no corrupt officials operating in our game. Flawed? Certainly. But they don't cheat.:rolleyes:

Decent reporting for once.

Actually the fuss kicked off when Robbie stood on Murray's hand. Not sure if it was intentional however, he could easily have been red carded!

Ah, so that's what happened! I couldn't for the life of me work out why Mixu was going mental on the sidelines...was it about Murray's hand? I couldn't work out why the heck Hibs had been given the throw-in either but I assumed that was just another bit of nonsense from the ref.

The anti-Hearts culture amongst the referees is starting to be noticed by other people, journalists included, but I still don't expect it to change anything unfortunately. I should know better by now but I still end up totally gobsmacked by how obvious they're being. Some of the decisions that go against us are so clearly mistakes that the ref has to either have the thickest skin on the planet...or absolutely no fear that they'll be reprimanded or asked to explain their actions. I reckon it's very much the latter.

But what can you do? Absolutely nothing...probably.... :(

Archived