Welcome Kickbackers !

Guest GhostHunter

Patrick Bateman

Can I be the first to say...

Robbie Neilson makes me sick.

The Official Welcome

Welcome to the upgraded Jambos Kickback.

We look forward to providing members with a better and more reliable service now that we have increased capacity. Of course, there may be a few teething troubles, so if you have any problems please post a note in the Help and Support forum and we?ll try to fix them.

If you got here using the hmfckickback.co.uk link, that?s because we made it available so that members could get an early look at the upgraded board.

The jamboskickback.co.uk address still exists, and it is still the one to use in your bookmarks and favourites. We just redirected it to the new address because it was the easiest way to build the upgraded service and minimise downtime for members.

There will be more announcements about the upgraded service in the coming days.

Enjoy!

Why does my name have U17 Team Player under it?

It's got to do with your post count. The more posts you have, the more you rise through the ranks to the first team and stardom.

Guest GhostHunter
Incidentally, I have a custom user title thing.

What squad am I in? :D

- Season Ticket Holder.

CompleteIdiot - Birthdays should not be being displayed, I can't see them ? I'll go check the ahem, back-end.

Afternoon all.

wonder how long it'll take us to break this server :D

The day Hearts appoint a new manager the place'll be jammed.

i.e. never!

Hurrah!

It's got to do with your post count. The more posts you have, the more you rise through the ranks to the first team and stardom.

Hi Can I ask why I am still coming up as just a subscribed member ???

Am i special??????

ha ha

Guest GhostHunter
Where's my bleedin avatar and after trying to pay twice am I still not a member?

TUS - Did you pay though ?

Users/Usergroups were imported from the old database.

if you did subscribe - can you PM me with the details of the transaction from Paypal and I'll sort you out.

Cheers

Just as a matter of interest, what are all 'the ranks' and what are the counts required for each?

Also, given your new signature, are you REALLY gonna have a 'zero tolerance' policy with our vermin pets?

*he asks hoping...*

Nelly Terraces

Watcha kids! Nelly T on anti hobo patrol on the new JKB.

Even decided on a new avatar for the new home. Nice!

Cheers! Well done to those who set it up. It's nifty.

I'm a creature of habit and therefore don't really like change.

I'm sure i'll come round though :D.

Seriously, as long as it helps eliminate the problems we have had then i'm all for it.

Well done.

portobellojambo1

OK, tell the truth, has Vlad paid for this, are we getting this instead of a new manager, and super dooper right winger. ;)

More to the point, and it is only minor, is there any chance you could increase the number of options for polls to summink like 15. At the moment it is set at 10, which isn't really much use for MOTM polls (I accept at times it might appear that we have 10, maybe even less, players on the park but the number usually fluctuates at between 11 & 14)

Muchos gracias.

:)

Went to bed,old forum. Got up, brand new one. Well done.

BTW, isn't it Rantic who usually have between 11 and 14 on the pitch?

OK, tell the truth, has Vlad paid for this, are we getting this instead of a new manager, and super dooper right winger. ;)

More to the point, and it is only minor, is there any chance you could increase the number of options for polls to summink like 15. At the moment it is set at 10, which isn't really much use for MOTM polls (I accept at times it might appear that we have 10, maybe even less, players on the park but the number usually fluctuates at between 11 & 14)

Muchos gracias.

:)

No, Vlad hasn't paid for this, but there's no new manager and no sooper dooper right winger unless Vlad scouts Boris Johnson or Miguel Portillo. :ninja:

Maximum poll options now changed to sumfink like 15, only slightly bigger. :laugh:

De nada. ;)

portobellojambo1
Went to bed,old forum. Got up, brand new one. Well done.

BTW, isn't it Rantic who usually have between 11 and 14 on the pitch?

I was counting potential substitutes rather than officials harry.

BTW, re increased pool options, thank you Admin, much appreciated.

Like the new look of JKB, but one thing i'm not to keen on is that I have noticed a poster from prague has a rather large picture in his signature. If everyone starts doing this JKB will end up looking like deluded.net with people having to scroll for ages between posts !

Archived