Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

Geoff Kilpatrick

Wouldn't have happened if Dunks had just ******* investigated him, Stacee Jaxx was a dead man walking anyway.

Plus you starting the lynch on Walter, if we'd played that different we could've stretched his lynching to the next day

True. We had to get in there though given it was obvious he was investigated. The fact neither you nor Walter could vote didn't help either!

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

Really enjoyed being a mason, thought walter defended himself well eventho he probably knew he'd been investigated

Thought I'd been investigated, wasn't positive you were a mason. Thought if I could publicly talk you around that others would follow. Didn't realise I was fighting a losing battle!

Wouldn't have happened if Dunks had just ******* investigated him, Stacee Jaxx was a dead man walking anyway.

Plus you starting the lynch on Walter, if we'd played that different we could've stretched his lynching to the next day

That whole episode obviously pissed me off the most. Couple of rogue goons didn't help. Should have been an easy one!

Not being able to vote was a bit of an own goal. Honest mistake on my part, quite annoying.

I think my biggest mistake was defending IBM. Last time I try that tactic.

Thought I'd been investigated, wasn't positive you were a mason. Thought if I could publicly talk you around that others would follow. Didn't realise I was fighting a losing battle!

That whole episode obviously pissed me off the most. Couple of rogue goons didn't help. Should have been an easy one!

Not being able to vote was a bit of an own goal. Honest mistake on my part, quite annoying.

I think my biggest mistake was defending IBM. Last time I try that tactic.

Yeah decided to go with fake i'm guessing approach to try and lure some goons out, never like the vote for x as he a stick on goon tactic as you learn nothing from it

Archived