'Hearts Greatest Games'

Debtor

Been reading through Mike Smith's new book ad think it excellent! :)

Great memories for old folks Hearts where Hearts defeat the vile twosome. Wonderful to relive beating Celtic, with all those Lisbon Lions, on the day Rene Mollar tore them apart. Not sure I can remember the first cup final win in 1891 mind, but it sounded just like all the others! :D

Love this book. Great choice of games, including two Hibby cup finals!

There must be a game for everyone to remember in this, his best book by a mile!

ordered a copy from amazon, hoping it arrives tomorrow now, as it sounds brilliant. Is 19/05/12 number 1?

colinmaroon

ordered a copy from amazon, hoping it arrives tomorrow now, as it sounds brilliant. Is 19/05/12 number 1?

According to Amazon, it hasn't been released yet.

WorldChampions1902

Ha ha!

I got mine already! :D

Out on 1st Aug!

Worth the wait.

If a previous attempt by MS to get a book published is anything to go by, you might be reading a collectors item! I understand that there were publishing issues with a book titled "Hearts and Hibs - Capital Classics" which resulted in an extremely limited print run, making this book possibly one of the rarest Hearts books ever. Anyway, I wish Mike all the best with his latest endeavour and shall attempt to order.

Also does mike have a website or anything? As I'd rather order this direct.

I see he lives in dalkeith. Anyone know him? Maybe I could just pick one up.

If a previous attempt by MS to get a book published is anything to go by, you might be reading a collectors item! I understand that there were publishing issues with a book titled "Hearts and Hibs - Capital Classics" which resulted in an extremely limited print run, making this book possibly one of the rarest Hearts books ever. Anyway, I wish Mike all the best with his latest endeavour and shall attempt to order.

I have this book, a decent read, it must be at least 10 years old now, I ordered his latest one from Amazon then cancelled it as they said I wouldn't get it till the 12 th August, I reckoned it would be in Waterstones sooner, where did the OP get his copy ?

Archived