poker night!!!!!!!!

tedp6873

Ok guys and girls looking for some help. the poker night that was organised in November last year for the Youth development well the prizes that were on offer have not been delivered, the people have contacted him on several occasions and there has been nothing back, i was talking to one of the other winners last night and he was telling me that he had not got his prize,he told me he was in contact with HMFC regarding it.The person responsible needs to get in touch with the winners or they will be taking it further.

Ok guys and girls looking for some help. the poker night that was organised in November last year for the Youth development well the prizes that were on offer have not been delivered, the people have contacted him on several occasions and there has been nothing back, i was talking to one of the other winners last night and he was telling me that he had not got his prize,he told me he was in contact with HMFC regarding it.The person responsible needs to get in touch with the winners or they will be taking it further.

uh oh, potential longest thread of 2008:o

oh ah grantona

what you mean prizes all prizes were handed out on the night if its the poker night i was at

what you mean prizes all prizes were handed out on the night if its the poker night i was at

Some where not as they were presented with a voucher saying you have won a table for 4 or 2 and the voucher said for them to get the real one from the organiser at a later date.

oh ah grantona
Some where not as they were presented with a voucher saying you have won a table for 4 or 2 and the voucher said for them to get the real one from the organiser at a later date.

ah right well i got mines ok just phoned hearts and all done i take it that its just for the meals then, have you tried to phone the places to see if they have a booking for hearts youth or a voucher

Archived