?9.47 well spent to rub it in

hmfcfandon

After getting my Derby ticket sorted I had a look at ways that i could make what will be an already amazing and fun filled day rubbing it into the Hobos even better.

I got into work this morning and it had arrived:

20120731084506.jpg

Childish....yes, Immature...probably but **** me next week is going to be fun!

5 - 1!!!

Neilson's Shank

After getting my Derby ticket sorted I had a look at ways that i could make what will be an already amazing and fun filled day rubbing it into the Hobos even better.

20120731084506.jpg

5 - 1!!!

Lovin it

I knew that was coming!

ou do realise fandon that a lot of hobos will think your a fandan :thumbsup:

Sterling Archer
<br />I knew that was coming!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Was going to ask if I can borrow it for the Celtic game ::troll:::'>

rossthejambo

<br /><br /><br />

Was going to ask if I can borrow it for the Celtic game ::troll:::'>

Why, you wont be going...

::troll:::'>

ou do realise fandon that a lot of hobos will think your a fandan :thumbsup:

Their opinion is irrelevant, the hobos can think what they want about me :thumbsup:

Their opinion is irrelevant, the hobos can think what they want about me :thumbsup:

I'm sure the TV cameras ( dependant on who The Rangers are playing ) will spot you.

loveofthegame

I think it's an outstanding purchase! Anything to rub it in a little more.

Anyone on here that is actually being serious about the red-hand (I'm not suggesting anyone definitely is being serious....) needs to take a long, hard look at themself...

RealMaroonCF

Hold it, the big hands were my idea.

It got blown out of the water for it being 'like the WWE'

Anyway,its brialliant.

Could only be bettered by the 'takeshis caastle' human hand suits ( a five and a one) legend

Any time I hear the phrase "red hand" it reminds me of a story of one of my mates at uni and his drunken escapades with a classy burd he pulled on a night out. Suffice to say, he woke up in the morning to find a red hand print on the bedroom wall! To make matters worse it was another mates bedroom!

Hold it, the big hands were my idea.

It got blown out of the water for it being 'like the WWE'

Anyway,its brialliant.

Could only be bettered by the 'takeshis caastle' human hand suits ( a five and a one) legend

And there is your challenge! :haha:

I won't be at Fester for the game, haven't done that place (against Hibs anyway) since 1996 and if i haven't since then i'm likely not to in future years either.

They're goin to expect fans to "gie thum it tight" i don't see the point in winding them up further to be honest, they have what happened on the 19th of May firmly implanted in their brain forever (assuming any have one) I'll just smile smuggly at them in future without even opening my gob, that says more than tryin to wind them up even further. No doubt some of what happens will be cringeworthy so i'm glad i'm not goin to be there. Enjoy the game though and lets hope for three points. :thumbsup:

Dr. Bapswent

20120731084506.jpg

5 - 1!!!

hahaha 5 -1 I get it....

20120731084506.jpg

5 - 1!!!

Would be an idea to invest some other pennies in a white chalk pen to draw details on the left hand would look better imo adding a touch of class!

Rick Grimes

hahaha 5 -1 I get it....

See, its this kind of stuff I was talking about the other day. Its like you just don't try any more.....

Dr. Bapswent

See, its this kind of stuff I was talking about the other day. Its like you just don't try any more.....

Some things deserve more effort than others fella.

julienbrellier

I won't be at Fester for the game, haven't done that place (against Hibs anyway) since 1996 and if i haven't since then i'm likely not to in future years either.

They're goin to expect fans to "gie thum it tight" i don't see the point in winding them up further to be honest, they have what happened on the 19th of May firmly implanted in their brain forever (assuming any have one) I'll just smile smuggly at them in future without even opening my gob, that says more than tryin to wind them up even further. No doubt some of what happens will be cringeworthy so i'm glad i'm not goin to be there. Enjoy the game though and lets hope for three points. :thumbsup:

You mean you haven't done that game against Hearts since 1996? It's better that you are not there to be honest because it will be a 90 minute wind up session and i don't think you could take it. The only thing cringeworthy is your attempt at pretending to be a Hearts fan. 5-1

I'm looking to buy the big foil balloons a big 5 and a big 1. There shouldnt b a problem getting into the ground with these should there?

I'm looking to buy the big foil balloons a big 5 and a big 1. There shouldnt b a problem getting into the ground with these should there?

already purchased............ not risking not getting them in, gonna blow them up in the ground.

Purchased!!! Along with a inflatable cup haha!! Not been to a game in 2 years coz been travelling so I cannot wait for this one

Any time I hear the phrase "red hand" it reminds me of a story of one of my mates at uni and his drunken escapades with a classy burd he pulled on a night out. Suffice to say, he woke up in the morning to find a red hand print on the bedroom wall! To make matters worse it was another mates bedroom!

We ripped the piss out of a mate calling him "red hand of ulster" after he slept with a clarty bird when we were all in Magaluf. laugh.gif

Can you get thrown out for baring your arse ?

I was thinking about writing "5" and "1" on both cheeks of my arse and mooning the feckers.

Anybody else feel sorry for the guy with the number plate HIB5 1 ?

No.

He's obviously a prick.

Can you get thrown out for baring your arse ?

I was thinking about writing "5" and "1" on both cheeks of my arse and mooning the feckers.

501 mw_confused.gif

You mean you haven't done that game against Hearts since 1996? It's better that you are not there to be honest because it will be a 90 minute wind up session and i don't think you could take it. The only thing cringeworthy is your attempt at pretending to be a Hearts fan. 5-1

Ha-ha! Just as well you don't know me then! 30 years service at Tynie, hoose a shrine to the mighty JT's. 22 years a season ticket holder out of 25. Yup, am no a Hearts fan. :4_1_72:

Agreed. We own them at the empty seat stadium.

Everyone who is going to fester road don't forget to wear your party hat. A stand full of Jambos wearing one will really wind them up & let's face it there no better feeling than winding the hobos up

magalufhearts

I think at 5 to 1 we should start a massive cheer!!!

Of course you did, you ordered it.

Very good! :isee:

I think at 5 to 1 we should start a massive cheer!!!

This

Gorgie_Rules

I'll be enjoying 35 degree weather, the view of stunning eastern European bursd and some decent bands in Budapest that day.

sob.png

Hibee Hater

I'll be enjoying 35 degree weather, the view of stunning eastern European bursd and some decent bands in Budapest that day.

sob.png

I will be enjoying the blazing sunshine on leith heat. Looking at the hot hibs burds with a huge grin and singing we only won 5-1 at the top of my voice

woot.gifwoot.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:yas: :yas:tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Archived