poker night!!!!!!!!

tedp6873

Ok guys and girls looking for some help. the poker night that was organised in November last year for the Youth development well the prizes that were on offer have not been delivered, the people have contacted him on several occasions and there has been nothing back, i was talking to one of the other winners last night and he was telling me that he had not got his prize,he told me he was in contact with HMFC regarding it.The person responsible needs to get in touch with the winners or they will be taking it further.

Walter Payton
Ok guys and girls looking for some help. the poker night that was organised in November last year for the Youth development well the prizes that were on offer have not been delivered, the people have contacted him on several occasions and there has been nothing back, i was talking to one of the other winners last night and he was telling me that he had not got his prize,he told me he was in contact with HMFC regarding it.The person responsible needs to get in touch with the winners or they will be taking it further.

Cheers Tom! I've posted similar threads in the Terrace (on the old Kickback at least) but it seems nobody knows DrylawJambo1874 (or Darren Scott- sorry for naming a poster Mods but the guys not posted since last month and has gone awol with prizes). I'm in correspondence with Ross Easton at the club to see if we can get this sorted. Can I suggest that anybody else that hasn't received their prize or didn't receive their change from the original ?50 buy-in when it was knocked down to ?30 also contacts Ross? I just used the contact the club bit on the club website- commercial and events section.

Andy

Cheers Tom! I've posted similar threads in the Terrace (on the old Kickback at least) but it seems nobody knows DrylawJambo1874 (or Darren Scott- sorry for naming a poster Mods but the guys not posted since last month and has gone awol with prizes). I'm in correspondence with Ross Easton at the club to see if we can get this sorted. Can I suggest that anybody else that hasn't received their prize or didn't receive their change from the original ?50 buy-in when it was knocked down to ?30 also contacts Ross? I just used the contact the club bit on the club website- commercial and events section.

Andy

No problem Andy i was speaking to a poster who is banned on here and he asked me to do this as we need to get a light on the subject. i will tell my mate to drop a line into Ross, or might just pop in and see him .

Tom

I'm posting on behalf of someone who hasn't received their voucher which entitles them to a meal for 4.

He asked for this way back in late November as he was going to use it after the Celtic game on the 1st.

Three texts later and there's been no reply, he's getting a bit ****ed off with it now, he paid ?30 and should get what he paid for.

He also appreciates it Tedp, for you bringing this up again as he can't post.

Disgrace.

Walter Payton

Can the person who pm'd me about this on the old board please send me another PM? They all got wiped with the changeover. There is progress!

Walter Payton
Who won the telly?

IrvineJambo. There's an investigation going on though, because there's been suggestions he was sitting in two seats at once.

Walter Payton
Can the person who pm'd me about this on the old board please send me another PM? They all got wiped with the changeover. There is progress!

Mods, is there any way of looking at old PMs? The person who PM'd me got shafted and there's information I'd like to pass on if it was possible. Cheers.

Mods, is there any way of looking at old PMs? The person who PM'd me got shafted and there's information I'd like to pass on if it was possible. Cheers.

BTTT.

Walter Payton
BTTT.

I did hope I'd be able to report I'd received my vouchers this week and be able to pass on contact details for where you guys should take your complaints to, but after an e-mail from Darren last Monday saying he'd repost the vouchers (supposedly they were sent to somebody else by mistake) I've still not received them. If I hear any more I'll keep you all posted.

I did hope I'd be able to report I'd received my vouchers this week and be able to pass on contact details for where you guys should take your complaints to, but after an e-mail from Darren last Monday saying he'd repost the vouchers (supposedly they were sent to somebody else by mistake) I've still not received them. If I hear any more I'll keep you all posted.

What a **** scam.

Did the top three prize winners receive theirs?

2 cash prizes and Gorgie Suite for 4?

Walter Payton
What a **** scam.

Did the top three prize winners receive theirs?

2 cash prizes and Gorgie Suite for 4?

No idea mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Walter Payton

Can anybody who believes they were shortchanged, didn't receive prizes or knows of somebody who didn't receive their prize PM me? I'm now in contact with the organiser who is in the process of fixing this, but is under the belief that there are no other discontented parties. I don't want to broadcast the e-mail address on the main board, but I can give you his contact details so we can get all this sorted out.

Walter Payton

bttt. Tom, can you let Scott know somehow? Don't know if he's posting on here again after the amnesty or if you want to pm me for the e-mail address.

Archived