the pies on sat

joiner45

Vlad_Knows_Best
it might just be me but did anybody else think the pies wer different on saturday thought they wer a bit off

Did you finish it?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

The pies at Tynie are tasteless rubbish, I doubt if theres any meat in them

it might just be me but did anybody else think the pies wer different on saturday thought they wer a bit off

youre needing to get oot more:eek:

Miller Jambo 60
Not had a burnt pie in D for months. :)

Sorry bud you dont know a good pie you can feel a wee bit grease in the pie without breaking your teeth.

What age areyou 10

marshallschunkychicken
Sorry bud you dont know a good pie you can feel a wee bit grease in the pie without breaking your teeth.

Yup. And the pies in D have been just as you describe for me for a few months now. :dribble:

What age areyou 10

Good one.

Miller Jambo 60
Yup. And the pies in D have been just as you describe for me for a few months now. :dribble:

Good one.

Mate my trade is a flour miller and i know a good pie and roll like Arnold Clark knows a car. Hearts are pash and burnt pies

Thats cos they send all the good ones to section G!;)

Indeed. My pie didn't stick to the bottom for once, quite enjoyed it actually.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Indeed. My pie didn't stick to the bottom for once, quite enjoyed it actually.

I think Hearts realise all the best fans sit in G so supply us with the best refreshments.:):)

marshallschunkychicken
Mate my trade is a flour miller and i know a good pie and roll like Arnold Clark knows a car. Hearts are pash and burnt pies

Doug, I eat food on a daily basis. ;)

My pies haven't been burnt. That's all I'm saying....

Vlad_Knows_Best

Maybe when you go to get them next time, ask the girls behind the counter:

"Can I see your pies"

On second thoughts, better not.

That will not be tomato sauce running down your chin.

:P

Miller Jambo 60
I think Hearts realise all the best fans sit in G so supply us with the best refreshments.:):)

So sec G for my pie wont hold my breath:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:bravo:

My pie was class, one of the best ive had at Tynie.

Bighusref was busy munching into 5 or 6 of the fellas an totally missed the goal.

idiot.

Miller Jambo 60
My pie was class, one of the best ive had at Tynie.

Bighusref was busy munching into 5 or 6 of the fellas an totally missed the goal.

idiot.

IM an idiot you are so full of n othing mods hes goading me get him off my case:)

IM an idiot you are so full of n othing mods hes goading me get him off my case:)

What?

I dont even know what you are?

I dont know what he is?

Miller Jambo 60
What?

I dont even know what you are?

I dont know what he is?

you on drugs bud my 9 year old thinks you are strange my 13 year old has other views.

you on drugs bud my 9 year old thinks you are strange my 13 year old has other views.

Why do you think im on your case?

i just try to interpret your posts as best my mortal brain can.

Miller Jambo 60
Why do you think im on your case?

i just try to interpret your posts as best my mortal brain can.

You wind me up all the time leave it at that this is boring mate (ONLY CAUSE YOU WEAR MAROON)

You wind me up all the time leave it at that this is boring mate (ONLY CAUSE YOU WEAR MAROON)

I dont intend to wind you up.

The other day you had someone giving you plenty abuse, yet you suggest Im winding you up?

In truth. I cant understand half of your posts, and seeing as you posts more on here than anyone else, its fair that others have the right to reply, and therefore most of the replies are asking what it is your on about.

Its a shame that gets to you so much.

Magic Numbers

"i know a good pie and roll like Arnold Clark knows a car" Doug46

Have you seen some of the utter scrapheaps that come out of that to55bag's dealerships? I work for one of his competitors & we are always fixing them coz his lot can't!!! Dross...

Why if the pies are gash do people not go to greggs before the game and get a nice pie or steak bake

:greggs_logo:

I like the steak pies at Tynie. A bit pricey but you can get a meal deal or something now which makes them more affordable. :)

john brownlee

I worked in a bakers shop in Leith, won't mention his name but very famous. I said to the owner once the flies are falling of the flytraps into the pies. "So what" he said "the punters will get extra meat ration". Never eat pies even from tescos

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Thought they were different too. Not worse ... just "different".

I'd speculate that the pie-filling sludge that arises from slaughter-house waste, has been replaced by an even cheaper nastier alternative ... probably minced eyelids and udders or somesuch. Still forced 2 down without any difficulty though :laugh:

Thought they were different too. Not worse ... just "different".

I'd speculate that the pie-filling sludge that arises from slaughter-house waste, has been replaced by an even cheaper nastier alternative ... probably minced eyelids and udders or somesuch. Still forced 2 down without any difficulty though :laugh:

Exactly, our stomachs were designed for poor quality meat. It's only the last 100 years or so that people started getting fussy. :rolleyes:

indeed g deserves better pies

Archived