most iconic hearts picture ever....

droid

Malcolm Tucker

0,,10289~3291932,00.jpg

Worth a mention, maybe?

However, I'd say the one Nico posted up of Rudi celebrating the 5th goal, both sets of fans in the background and doing his trademark celebration will be hard to beat.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts Heritage

• dannymack

• Hendricks

• martoon

Craig Gordons Gloves

I can't post it, but the picture that is currently my desktop wallpaper is up there. Rudi has just scored his 2nd and is running towards the camera going "shhhh" and there are 6 Hibs players in the background in various poses of dejection. I love that pic.

The Future's Maroon

I dont have it, but is there not a pic of Jim Cruickshank making a top corner save (in black n white obv)?

Bert Le Clos

I prefer the one of Gowser lying in the goal on his belly with the biggest grin on his face!

You're favourite poster actually agrees.

Robbo's with the cup for me. Arguably Hearts best ever player with the silverware he deserved so much more of (and would have had, bar the cheating ***** from Glasgow being around).

He got his hands the wrong way round for what he was trying to convey though - I'll put it down to the moment :whistling: .

Most Iconic include Super Wayne, Robbo with the trophy, Adam celebrating and Pressley with the cup.

My favourites obviously come from the 19th of May.

I do really like this one, though.

sJrX2.jpg

rudi1.jpg

Hi mate, that is exactly the picture I was trying to, I have it as my screan saver and also have the retro version with everything except Rudi in black and white - how do you get the image on JKB?

Hi mate, that is exactly the picture I was trying to, I have it as my screan saver and also have the retro version with everything except Rudi in black and white - how do you get the image on JKB?

I uploaded it to imgur.com

Having been there as a kid in '56 and, therefore, a lot of possibilities over the next 50+ years, for example, my uncle had a photo of Alex Young walking off the pitch at Easter Road with the ball stuffed up his jersey after scoring a hat-trick against Hibs in the Ne'erday game and holding up his fingers, giving the score - and the score:

Answers on a postcard!!!

When my Uncle George passed away I asked my Aunt if I could have a look through his photos to see if I could find it but, sadly, no go. I would love to have that because it was a game that, at 13 years old, is one of those things that are easier to remember than last week!

Conclusion: John Cumming is the stand out - the stuff of legends not just because of the photo but also because of the classic, "Blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey!"

Alex Young still maintains to this day he scored 4 one was given as an OG :thumbsup:

Romanov Stole My Pension

Does anyone have the photo of Dalry/Gorgie road on the cup parade day 1998? All you can see is crowds of people all the way down.

Harry Palmer

Erm, I uploaded it to photobucket and then copied the image code (IMG code).

When writing a reply use the insert media (3 photo icon), paste the link, remove the media tags but not IMG tags and it should work.

zal3.jpg

Edited by Arnold

Does anyone know what is above the Heart in this picture?

Love the old shirts! :thumbsup:

If you squint your eyes, I'm sure it says..... F. T. H.

I'm a big fan of the one of Rudi from behind mainly due to the lack of corporate logos in it. I don't mind the wonga logo but that picture, to me, is timeless.

Hearts Heritage

iconic019.jpg

No 19 Alex Massie - IMHO if he hadn't been sold Hearts would have won the flag

Hearts Heritage

iconic022.jpg

22 Topical Times - Andy Black - 2nd Hearts player to score Hat Trick at #Ibrox

Hearts Heritage

iconic026.jpg

26 Harry Rennie of Hearts Hibs & Scotland - 'The father of modern goalkeeping'