Eggert' The block 'Jonsson

lithumania

Keith 'i'm on the Rangers payroll' Jackson???

Excuse my complete lapse of the Queens english, but what an infected little c@*t.

He writes opinions for a living and somehow thinks he's playing a part in shaping Scottish footballing history?!?

Just another west-coast hack that could do with his face being used as a doormat at Dave1974's residence.

love eggie, but he needs to stop giving the ball away in danger areas!

he has got away with it against kille and hibs when he has gone back and won it again, but he needs to learn.

Jackson aside... I wonder what The Eggman's new contract will be like...

Hope hearts deal with this in a quick professional manor.... pretty sure yesterdays game triggered a clause which meant a new offer from Hearts had to be offered.

Jackson aside... I wonder what The Eggman's new contract will be like...

Hope hearts deal with this in a quick professional manor.... pretty sure yesterdays game triggered a clause which meant a new offer from Hearts had to be offered.

5 year deal I imagine.

Keith 'i'm on the Rangers payroll' Jackson???

Just another west-coast hack that could do with his face being used as a doormat at Dave1974's residence.

especially more fun with the golf shoes on!:P

I think we should keep this 'Faceless No-mark'

I would pick him from a cast of thousands :527:

I bet that grade A weegie scrote Keith Jackson feels a bit of a kn0b for that comment

I bet that grade A weegie scrote Keith Jackson feels a bit of a kn0b for that comment

I bet the twatbag doesnt!

I'd imagine he's felt many knobs mate, can't see how else someone of such limited talent has got to his position!

Archived