Diggers after the game

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

What a laugh through the back, my wee boy made me proud when he stood up on a stool and gave a rendition of shoes off if you hate hibees, perfect!

Miller Jambo 60
What a laugh through the back, my wee boy made me proud when he stood up on a stool and gave a rendition of shoes off if you hate hibees, perfect!

Great mate love it hope the wee man enjoyed the game:)

back off the diggers was a scream great sing song great beer good company you have a nice family mate was good to meet you :):):)

Commander Harris

Glad you had a good time. :)

While I enjoy the diggers, I was there after the game and they kept warning us for singing :(

I heard the 'Shoes off..' rendition...hehe. Was surprised that you rowdy lot got away with all that singing malarky for as long as you did... ;)

Mind you, getting from one side of the bar to the other did take about 3 hours....

The People's Chimp

While I enjoy the diggers, I was there after the game and they kept warning us for singing :(

Yeah it was a wee bit nonsensical when eric started giving everyone a lecture as "the regulars don't like it." Given the amount of money us regular hearts fans spend in that place i'd have thought allowing a few songs wouldn't have been an issue. especially so when there was only about one non-football customer in there anyway.

I heard the 'Shoes off..' rendition...hehe. Was surprised that you rowdy lot got away with all that singing malarky for as long as you did... ;)

Mind you, getting from one side of the bar to the other did take about 3 hours....

It does when your too drunk to stand up.:wacko:

You can get away with a little bit of a sing song in Diggers on the big occasion.

I don't see the harm in it myself.

Buffalo Bill

the back room got bollocked a couple off times for singing when i was there great laff though:dribble::dribble:

It does when your too drunk to stand up.:wacko:

I hope you're not referring to me, mister. Four pear ciders does not a drunken redm make. It takes at least five, I'm hardcore y'know.

:P

Speaking of which...since my self-imposed ban on vino, I was well chuffed to see that the Diggers now sell pear cider. My only complaint is that they've gone with Bulmers rather than Kopparberg...oh, and bring back mini cheddars too please.

took me 25 minutes to get from the door to the back room where my mates were seriously

The People's Chimp
the back room got bollocked a couple off times for singing when i was there great laff though:dribble::dribble:

Shhhhh!

Waaayy!

Shhhhh!

Waaayy!

Shhhhh!

Waaayy!

Shhhhh!

Waaayy!

took me 25 minutes to get from the door to the back room where my mates were seriously

And probably another 25 to find them once you got there! The back room was packed when I got to the pub and when I went to the ladies a while later it looked like another 50 folk had climbed in the window to join you. It looked very cosy, and anything has to beat getting your toes stood on endlessly at the bar....grr...

Disser Pointon
back off the diggers was a scream great sing song great beer good company you have a nice family mate was good to meet you :):):)

And you mate, a good time was had by all!!

FTH

And probably another 25 to find them once you got there! The back room was packed when I got to the pub and when I went to the ladies a while later it looked like another 50 folk had climbed in the window to join you. It looked very cosy, and anything has to beat getting your toes stood on endlessly at the bar....grr...

I never stood on your toes did I?

Alan phoned late on Saturday. He was officially gimped.

"Everything ok mate........you sure everything is ok mate.......are you sure (and on and on and on and on and on).

What did you do to him?

I never stood on your toes did I?

Alan phoned late on Saturday. He was officially gimped.

"Everything ok mate........you sure everything is ok mate.......are you sure (and on and on and on and on and on).

What did you do to him?

:laugh: Sounds familiar. Although I have to plead innocence...we had nothing to do with whatever state he ended up in. We were yapping with BB & Tazio when he suddenly decided he was off to the Tynie Arms to meet his mates. I think his route went slightly awry cos it sounds like he was well and truly Robbo'd by the end of the night.

And no, you weren't one of the toe stomping culprits. Your behaviour was just as gentlemanly as the fine suit you were wearing ;)

Archived