?500

i8hibsh

This is NOT a 'i'm a bigger fan' thread.

I was in the shop today buying my home kit and the store was hooching. It was like the first day of a Next sale and it got me thinking that business is booming.

Since the endof the season I have spent ?500 on the club ( season ticket, home and away top and a polo shirt ). Business is clearly booming and I just wanted to know if my fellow Jambos are spending more than usual on the club.

Picked up my home top and my 16yr olds top today aswell. Got the tickets for the Big Team photo too, which should be a laugh.

I also sponsored a player, well my business did anyway for this season. Every little helps!.

davemclaren

I was in the shop today buying my home kit and the store was hooching. It was like the first day of a Next sale and it got me thinking that business is booming.

Since the endof the season I have spent ?500 on the club ( season ticket, home and away top and a polo shirt ). Business is clearly booming and I just wanted to know if my fellow Jambos are spending more than usual on the club.

Yes, bought a new top before the final, couple of t-shirts and a Hearts cap for my hols and just received the new home top today. It's that feel good factor, for the moment anyway.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I was walking past Tynecastle the other day and I dropped 12p. Didn't even pick it up, just left it there.

Business is clearly booming and if we are sensible we may just do ok financially.

Craigieboy

A month into the season we'll all be ****ing sick of it again. :lol:

Fortunately, we have the cup final to dine out on for ages.

:verysmug:

GuitarJambo

was in the shop buying a top for me and my lad and getting pics done with the cup, loads of people spending loads of cash, we worked out that on photos alone (not taking away cost of the photographer, paper, printer etc that they have made ?10k so far on photos alone. when we went in at 10am today there were stacks of home tops for sale, went back in about 3pm and not many there at all. lovelly to[p, already been down the astro with my oldest kicking the ball about in it hahha

i spend my entire wages on scratchcards and i put them through the HMFC letterbox. it must have paid dividends 'cos i saw a receptionist drive up in a mercedes this morning.

jack D and coke

Bought both tops and some hearts golf balls and golf towel today. Altogether about ?135 I think. I can't really get a ST due to me working a lot of weekends but I'm going to make more effort this season to see a few more games.

Shop was really busy today so I hope the club are making some decent dough.

I Am up on Saturday got to buy 4 home strips and 4 away strips plus 3 season tickets so ill probably do in 1200 quid, my daughter does not go to games but 4 strips required as on holiday next week to Canary Islands for 17 nights.

Good Euro tie will help too.Be great to get a cracking transfer in tho, much needed dough.

Rick Grimes

I've bought my season ticket and a full home & away kit despite being well into my thirties. Not because of anything in particular, just being a superfan... :smuggy:

Gregory House M.D.

Bought the away top & my season ticket. Plan on buying Tracksuit bottoms (if there is any), home top and might even buy that Black and Gold training top. Also plan on buying the cup final DVD when it is out.

Hopefully alot of the custom today was also for ST's :thumbsup:

I'm hoping the only one bigot feam now means more fans

Shocked we have not hit 10,000 ST yet.

I have got naff all, sad.gif

That said looking forward to next season... new manger who I think will do well. No rangers in the league, and neil Lennon still in charge of Celtic, so we have every chance of wining the league!! woot.gif

Gregory House M.D.

I'm hoping the only one bigot feam now means more fans

Shocked we have not hit 10,000 ST yet.

We had 10,000 for 6 years running then only sold 9,000 last year. It'd be brilliant if we reach 10,000.

Sadly, the majority of the 22,000 Hearts fans at Hampden have '"better things to do" i.e sit in the pub cheering Hearts goals as they show up on soccer saturday.

I fecking hate SKY :sob:

super_vlad

I'm going to burn down the superstore tonight, so hearts can claim it all on the insurance!ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

Do i win the superfan prize!

Vincent B.A

Bought the away top & my season ticket. Plan on buying Tracksuit bottoms (if there is any), home top and might even buy that Black and Gold training top. Also plan on buying the cup final DVD when it is out.

Hopefully alot of the custom today was also for ST's :thumbsup:

I don't think you can buy the trackie bottoms on there own anymore, for the past few years you have to buy the full tracksuit.

Gregory House M.D.

I don't think you can buy the trackie bottoms on there own anymore, for the past few years you have to buy the full tracksuit.

Feck it I'll buy the tracksuit :D

Speaking of the tracksuit, is there any pictures of it?

J.T.F.Robertson

I'm going to burn down the superstore tonight, so hearts can claim it all on the insurance!ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

Do i win the superfan prize!

Grab me a short-sleeved, (L) away shirt before initiating the inferno. :thumbsup:

Getintaethem

I'm over ?850 already and kids will be wanting the home top, will support the club as much as I can but Regan and Doncaster have got me wondering why I'm bothering (could have had a nice wee break in the sun with that money).

Had the away top bought for me as a birthday present. Going to buy the home shirt and training tracksuit when funds are better. Renewed season ticket also.

Gorgie_Rules

Not had my season ticket the past 2 years due to having to work the odd saturday but got it this year also purchased the away top and plan to get the home one soon. Adidas kit will help out a fair bit.

Patrick Bateman

Sadly, the majority of the 22,000 Hearts fans at Hampden have '"better things to do" i.e sit in the pub cheering Hearts goals as they show up on soccer saturday.

And these "fans" will all have their own individual sob story when they are scrambling for tickets, when Hearts are doing well. It's utterly shameless.

I Am up on Saturday got to buy 4 home strips and 4 away strips plus 3 season tickets so ill probably do in 1200 quid, my daughter does not go to games but 4 strips required as on holiday next week to Canary Islands for 17 nights.

if i was you i would buy your tops online, i was in about 12ish to pick up my son and daughters kits and there was not many left. they may have a load out the back but after the away selling out so fast i wouldnt taking any chances, also i didnt notice many away tops in the shop today either.

Gregory House M.D.

And these "fans" will all have their own individual sob story when they are scrambling for tickets, when Hearts are doing well. It's utterly shameless.

Aye. "A cannae come on that day, ma dugs huvin kittens."

As you say, it really is shameless.

The People's Chimp

Bought both tops and some hearts golf balls and golf towel today. Altogether about ?135 I think. I can't really get a ST due to me working a lot of weekends but I'm going to make more effort this season to see a few more games.

Shop was really busy today so I hope the club are making some decent dough.

Bought some golf balls as well. Went down the driving range and just used the hearts balls, never used the ones out the basket. 100 balls, but it's all money to the club.

Got a home shirt for my Brother birthday, away shirt for myself. When the DVD is released I will be ordering a couple and getting a home shirt, training shorts and the gold and black top.

Also buying my first season ticket, stay in Shetland so wont get to many games but with 3 Jambos in the family I think it will be used enough to justify it. Also I sent an e-mail saying I would buy a ST if the club voted No to the Newco.

Pants Shaton

Bought a platinum season ticket but will probably leave most matches before half time (if I go at all) - so Hearts are getting a lot of value from me.

Radioactive Mince

Didn't renew our season tickets, which the club want around 850 notes for last time I checked. They'll get the 750 I was just about to pay (100 more than 3 hrs previous) until they bumped them up another 60 virtually before my eyes. They'll the middle price over the course of the season, helping them to pay our players.

Been making a point of spending money each month at club shop (everyone should do this) since January. Have spent about 500 on merchandise in the last few days.

Getting 2 or 3 photos with the cup soon, will buy home & away tops as Xmas presents for someone in particular, am looking forward to the new DVD(s).

Do Hearts have plans for stadium tours & leather wallets? Always wanted to do former. My existing latter is beefed & doesn't seem to be in the range any more?

jambosean75

haven't bought anything from the shop yet this year but i've bought my ST even though due to work commitments it will likely be october before i can start going regularly

kylelauren01

Just mine & the wee mans ST's so far but no doubt he'll get the strips as well at some point. Haven't seen them but would be a money spinner if Hearts could add a themed iphone/ipod protective cover. I have a relative who is on the marketing staff across the city and before the Cup Final he had a cracking iphone cover which they had sourced from a local supplier. Despite the clours/design it looked the part and according to him were flying off the shelves. Rather Hearts had something like this as opposed to golf balls and pencil cases tbh....

I've bought my season ticket and a full home & away kit despite being well into my thirties. Not because of anything in particular, just being a superfan... :smuggy:

Hopefully you got extra large or you'll be scaring bairns with your skintight Hearts "outfits" ;-)

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Just mine & the wee mans ST's so far but no doubt he'll get the strips as well at some point. Haven't seen them but would be a money spinner if Hearts could add a themed iphone/ipod protective cover. I have a relative who is on the marketing staff across the city and before the Cup Final he had a cracking iphone cover which they had sourced from a local supplier. Despite the clours/design it looked the part and according to him were flying off the shelves. Rather Hearts had something like this as opposed to golf balls and pencil cases tbh....

Love pencil cases, never know when they will come in handy :thumbsup:

Rick Grimes

Hopefully you got extra large or you'll be scaring bairns with your skintight Hearts "outfits" ;-)

There's only one thing that's extra large about me, Myssy, and its not my tolerance for your shite chat.

Gregory House M.D.

They've extended the opening hours of the Clubstore this weekend. :profit:

Alwaysinourshadows

Will be buying the home top when the DVD comes out, not making 2 trips in to Edinburgh, anyone know when the dvd is out?

Archived