Maddy McCann Suspect

Rawrrrrrrr

But I thought the police were pursuing their number one suspect, the tanned, Hispanic male of middle height, 21-35 with dark hair and dark eyes?

But I thought the police were pursuing their number one suspect, the tanned, Hispanic male of middle height, 21-35 with dark hair and dark eyes?

The only persons pursuing him are those on the mccan payroll

The police have been quiet lately but the leaks suggest that the mccanns are going to be formally charged once the evidence portfolio is in place along with some persons in the tapas group

The police have been quiet lately but the leaks suggest that the mccanns are going to be formally charged once the evidence portfolio is in place along with some persons in the tapas group

the sad fact is though even if they get convicted of it people will still be convinced that they're innocent, no matter what.

There's plenty leaks about this case coming out of Portugal.

Unfortunately most of them are of the pish variety.

the sad fact is though even if they get convicted of it people will still be convinced that they're innocent, no matter what.

...and vice versa. Such is the way this case has gone.

...and vice versa. Such is the way this case has gone.

True. Still cant believe poor Danny Trejo is getting the blame for it. Just because he always plays a nutter in films doesnt make him a kidnapper in real life!

True. Still cant believe poor Danny Trejo is getting the blame for it. Just because he always plays a nutter in films doesnt make him a kidnapper in real life!

Not connected but I saw Danny Trejo working out at Muscle Beach a few months back. He's a fit looking mofo for his age.

Not connected but I saw Danny Trejo working out at Muscle Beach a few months back. He's a fit looking mofo for his age.

he needs to be in top condition to stay one step ahead of the police!!

:ninja::527:

She looks like her mouth's full of something!! ;)

hahaha brilliant. it does too.

Reckon Gerry's McCanns just making sure she can open her mouth and blab.. by using his blob.

Archived