False teeth!

ecjambo

Anyone notice in the first half a Hearts supporter jumping over the barrier onto the side of the pitch to pick up his false tooth?

This apparantly happened at the bottom of section E or F. I did not see it myself but was wondering if anyone else did.

Oh just to let you know it was my Dad who performed this act.

Anyone notice in the first half a Hearts supporter jumping over the barrier onto the side of the pitch to pick up his false tooth?

This apparantly happened at the bottom of section E or F. I did not see it myself but was wondering if anyone else did.

Your dad was luckier than someone I know, who lost his teeth after MDV scored his 2nd. goal in Braga .It cost him 65 quid to get them replaced when he came home from Portugal

Miller Jambo 60

Majic hows the teeth:)

I just looked down and seen this guy hopping back over the horadings into his seat. I thought he got fell or was oushed over onto the track.

I just looked down and seen this guy hopping back over the horadings into his seat. I thought he got fell or was oushed over onto the track.

I doubt that has EVER happened to anybody!:D

Sydney Devine

This happened almost right in front of me. So funny! I think he was shouting abuse at the ref for not giving us the foul.

I thought the old bloke did well to jump the barrier to get his teeth back and then stay calm when the 60+ yr old women steward came over and gave him a row!

I also thought the fact that he just plonked the teeth back in his mouth was good too! I am sure I spat my chewing gum out just where his teeth landed!!!!! There was still some flavour left, so I dont feel quite as guilty that your old man probably had additional bonding for the teeth!!!!

:)

Sydney

Im over in section N and was gutted to miss this. I think my cousin who he was sitting with patted him on the back and they just flew out. I was p*shing myself laughing when he told me. It would be class to see if a camera caught it. The old steward said to him your not allowed on the park and he was like well would you have picked up the falsers for me?

Some other boy said to him at the end of the game that even though the game was crap, he was entertained by the jumping over the hoardings for his teeth.

Are you sure it didn't belong to someone from Hibs - as they were definitely toothless :silly:

European Jambos Mum

Reminds me of a similar story - we were on the tram going to the game in Basle and European Jambo was singing and bouncing like crazy. Next minute he is down on his hands and knees searching for something. When we got off he had his plate with his 2 front teeth in his hand. It had flown out when he was singing!!! He just poured some tequila over them and put them back in. Taught him a lesson though - also cement your teeth in before a football match!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Afraid my plate came out once when shouting at the ref in a game against St Mirren.

Was near the back of the shed (yes, we had reason to shout at officials then too).

Got them back in one piece. Luckily we weren't doing too well and it wasn't mobbed.

Afraid my plate came out once when shouting at the ref in a game against St Mirren.

Was near the back of the shed (yes, we had reason to shout at officials then too).

Got them back in one piece. Luckily we weren't doing too well and it wasn't mobbed.

soaked in pash???!!!!!!!!:dribble:

Archived