Robbos

Guest gorgie kev

Guest gorgie kev

The place was bouncing.Got in the pub at 10.30am went to the game and don't have a clue when i left.

All i can say is the auld place was back to its bouncing best:):):):):)

F.T.H

maroonlegions
The place was bouncing.Got in the pub at 10.30am went to the game and don't have a clue when i left.

F.T.H

AYE ITS MAGIC AGAIN eh, its good when the songs are belting out and the hobos walking past can here them.:booze::106years::food-smiley-004:

Miller Jambo 60
AYE ITS MAGIC AGAIN eh, its good when the songs are belting out and the hobos walking past can here them.:booze::106years::food-smiley-004:

LUV GORGIE

Guest gorgie kev
True Kev, true.

Only wish the broken glass would be swept up! :D

I actually have a dirty footprint on the back of my jeans.Did i fall over?And what about sc in the corner with all the stuff over him.Pure class!! Even the barmaid collecting glasses "just leave him he isnt harming anybody";)

I actually have a dirty footprint on the back of my jeans.Did i fall over?And what about sc in the corner with all the stuff over him.Pure class!! Even the barmaid collecting glasses "just leave him he isnt harming anybody";)

I've never seen anyone pour a bottle of Magners so quickly in my puff. Half of it ended up on the floor! haha

Dont know how anybody can get drunk in there as usual most of the drink is on the floor :mad:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Dont know how anybody can get drunk in there as usual most of the drink is on the floor :mad:

Maybe you should learn how to drink then.;)

Had been drinking in there for years until a few months ago, Stacey (lovely girl) has/had been pressured into stopping ALL singing before/after the matches, police threatened with closure and a hefty fine if it didn't stop.

Last time i was in there she more or less flipped whilst the "mad" lot under the TV screen were singing the Heats song.......time to drink up and move on else where, haven't been back since.

F.T.H

apart from it has lost all the tidy barmaids

SC was a genius last night

He was like a disneyland tourist attraction everyone getting their photo taken with him

genius!

Guest gorgie kev
Had been drinking in there for years until a few months ago, Stacey (lovely girl) has/had been pressured into stopping ALL singing before/after the matches, police threatened with closure and a hefty fine if it didn't stop.

Last time i was in there she more or less flipped whilst the "mad" lot under the TV screen were singing the Heats song.......time to drink up and move on else where, haven't been back since.

Are you calling me MAD ?

Archived