Frail today

yvonnejambo

Up at Caley game. Wondering if hes looking at Ian Black? or just watching Rangers? Anyone any ideas?

Susie-Jambo-66
Up at Caley game. Wondering if hes looking at Ian Black? or just watching Rangers? Anyone any ideas?

Watch the game and Ian Black didn't look all that great but he might of just been there to watch the game

Ian Black wasn't his best today but his work rate is immense. I would love him to come to us just needs to keep his temper under control. Niculae would be great to get at some point.

Ian Black is a must signing for me.

Similar situation to Barry Robson 2 seasons ago, we should have signed Robson then and don't have the cash or draw to do so now.

We should sign Black now before he gets any better.

Ian Black is a must signing for me.

Similar situation to Barry Robson 2 seasons ago, we should have signed Robson then and don't have the cash or draw to do so now.

We should sign Black now before he gets any better.

Yip

Susie-Jambo-66
Ian Black wasn't his best today but his work rate is immense. I would love him to come to us just needs to keep his temper under control. Niculae would be great to get at some point.

So is he like Stewart and Elliot then with there quick temper

It's part of any managers job that he should be watching other teams and other players... even an interim one like Shaggy.

There should be a dozen or more other SPL managers. assistants and coaches all doing the same thing today.

Wonder who took training this morning................mmmmmmmmmmmmm

He was at the training this morning, he missed the first half hour of the game because of the training this morning.

Thats far too a sensible shout.

I did say that could be why he was there in my original post! :)

Archived