?300

CraigSN1

You go through your pockets in an old jacket and find ?300 - What do you spend it on?

Donate it to charity. If you didn`t miss ?300 you may as well put it to good use rather than spunk it on luxuries you don`t really need.

You`ll feel good about yourself and these things always even themselves out.

Jambothump

You go through your pockets in an old jacket and find ?300 - What do you spend it on?

Haemorrhoid cream

jt

Just to be clear, its a hypothetical question JamboDub. I never claimed it was a real situation.

Is that you Mr O'Connor?

No, can't you see that's Mr J-o-s...

::troll:::'>

Donate it to charity. If you didn`t miss ?300 you may as well put it to good use rather than spunk it on luxuries you don`t really need.

You`ll feel good about yourself and these things always even themselves out.

So some other numpty will find ?300 and give it to you?

Bullshit.

Blow the lot.

pay off my mate who thinks I have done him out of money by saying I could MAYBE attend his boat trip but can't due to Graduation. The rest I would spend on a flight to France to visit my family.

Straight into the savings account unfortunately :( as much as i'd love to blow it

Chris Benoit

Ask the wife what the **** she's been up to because I've never had ?300 sitting in any of my jackets

Chris Benoit

pay off my mate who thinks I have done him out of money by saying I could MAYBE attend his boat trip but can't due to Graduation. The rest I would spend on a flight to France to visit my family.

Tell your mate that he's a prick and to go **** himself. That's shady behaviour

A helicopter cat

http://youtu.be/-S4DZ_aWNuU

That's incredible! :laugh:

I've always felt that the only good cat is a dead cat, but I was wrong. A dead cat, stuffed with wires and helicopter rotors on it's outstretched paws, flesh fanned out to make it look like a flying fox is better.

The look on it's face! :rofl:

Easy cheap flights for a holiday

If not lend it to a guy that looks like me so he can get his finger out and get a ST

Ching and prozzies.

That is a lot of prozzies I imagine, I had some bird on Great Junction Street a couple of years back stop me in the street and tell me that "i will suck your **** for a fiver mister"....i told her "right then, give me a fiver", she just looked a bit bewildered.

Has to be a bath full of strawberry jelly.... wait till its warm jump in and let it set... then eat yourself out (shower beforehand)

Tell your mate that he's a prick and to go **** himself. That's shady behaviour

I would agree, though I was branded selfish and greedy yesterday over it :lol:

Has to be a bath full of strawberry jelly.... wait till its warm jump in and let it set... then eat yourself out (shower beforehand)

I take it you have had a rib or two removed?

:oohmatron:

Archived