Ghana Vs. Guinea Official Larry Thread

tazhearts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Larry seems like he's just out for a wee Sunday jog.

He does indeed. Workrate not up to his usual standard. But lets remember he has been out injured and playing in 33 degree heat. If he lasts the full 90 it will be impressive.

BTW. I know he is not the captain but Kingston certainly looks like he is the man who pulls the strings for Ghana.

Hmm he's looked poor in the 2nd half - i'm a big fan of his, but he isn't at the races just now....

See post 103. Give him a break. ;)

Drylaw Hearts

I really hope Ghana get beat and are put out of this Tournie at the earliest possible stage.

We need our best player back asap.

They were saying on the commentary that the Guinea keeper had a trial with Greenock Morton at the start of the season. Mental stuff, he looked pretty handy!

I dunno.

GORGIE RULE?

Midori is OBVIOUSLy ahfecting ewe :wacko:

Did you just have the one?

Or was it 2 OFF?

I think you should be careful here, Morgan. There's a thin line between a bit of fun and the mods considering it abuse.

I think you should be careful here, Morgan. There's a thin line between a bit of fun and the mods considering it abuse.

Speaking from experience?

The presenter of the highlights show on BBC3 last night was taking about an upcoming game in the tournament. He said out of the 22 players that part 16 of them could be English....eh...no they won't!! :eek:

The presenter of the highlights show on BBC3 last night was taking about an upcoming game in the tournament. He said out of the 22 players that part 16 of them could be English....eh...no they won't!! :eek:

Eh?

Does anyone know when Ghana's next game will be?

I could go and check it out but if anyone wants to encourage my laziness, that would be ace.

:)

Does anyone know when Ghana's next game will be?

I could go and check it out but if anyone wants to encourage my laziness, that would be ace.

:)

Thursday 24th v Namibia

Archived