Ghana Vs. Guinea Official Larry Thread

tazhearts

Kingston is quoted at 13/1 with Victor Chandler to be the first scorer in today's match. Just waiting to hear the team-line-ups to make sure he is playing before I place my bet!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kingston is quoted at 13/1 with Victor Chandler to be the first scorer in today's match. Just waiting to hear the team-line-ups to make sure he is playing before I place my bet!

What channel is it on mate ???

I'd love to see Larry, Essien etc humiliate that sellik thug Boo Boo Baldy.

BBCi

got to bbc 1 and press the red button.

anyone know what time the coverage starts?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Don't know if this afternoon's game is on but the highlights of the opening ceremony and the game are on BBC3 tonight - at 7, I think.

All the other games are on BBCi, so you need freeview or similar. Then you press your red button, when the games are on and it links to thr game. Morceau de gateau.

bbc interactive should have the better coverage.

go to bbc digital ch101 and press the red button................

I'd love to see Larry, Essien etc humiliate that sellik thug Boo Boo Baldy.

I was under the impression that Balde wasn't taking part? Of course I could be wrong.

I was under the impression that Balde wasn't taking part? Of course I could be wrong.

He's listed in their squad. No idea if he's fit enough to play, but when all you do is boot people fitness isn't really a big issue.

Dean Winchester

Was thinking about putting him for first goalscorer however he isnt in the squad list on Betfred.com

However, his bro Richard is... 12/1 to score.... Not very good odds for a Goalkeeper!

hamburger jambo

Ghana line up:

Richard Kinsgon, John Paintsil, Hans Adu Sarpei, Eric Addo, John Mensah, Michael Essien, Laryea Kingston, Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, Sulley Muntari, Asamoah Gyan and Junior Agogo.

Subs: Sammy Adjei, Haminu Draman, Nana Kwasi Asare, Harrison Afful, Alhassan Illiasu, Anthony Annan, Bernard Kumordzi, Andre Ayew, Baffuor Gyan, Kwadwo Asamoah and Fatau Duada.

Larry starts and I'll be having some of the 16s 1st goal.

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie has been named in Ghana's starting line up for the opening African Cup of Nations match against Guinea.

Claude Le Roy has also handed Eric Addo a defensive role as he partners team captain, John Mensah in central defence.

Junior Agogo and Asamoah lead Ghana's attack.

Ghana play Guinea in the tournament's first match at the Ohene Djan Stadium with kick off at 17:00GMT.

Ghana line up:

Richard Kinsgon, John Paintsil, Hans Adu Sarpei, Eric Addo, John Mensah, Michael Essien, Laryea Kingston, Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, Sulley Muntari, Asamoah Gyan and Junior Agogo.

Subs: Sammy Adjei, Haminu Draman, Nana Kwasi Asare, Harrison Afful, Alhassan Illiasu, Anthony Annan, Bernard Kumordzi, Andre Ayew, Baffuor Gyan, Kwadwo Asamoah and Fatau Duada

Larry starts and I'll be having some of the 16s 1st goal.

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie has been named in Ghana's starting line up for the opening African Cup of Nations match against Guinea.

Claude Le Roy has also handed Eric Addo a defensive role as he partners team captain, John Mensah in central defence.

Junior Agogo and Asamoah lead Ghana's attack.

Ghana play Guinea in the tournament's first match at the Ohene Djan Stadium with kick off at 17:00GMT.

Ghana line up:

Subs: Sammy Adjei, Haminu Draman, Nana Kwasi Asare, Harrison Afful, Alhassan Illiasu, Anthony Annan, Bernard Kumordzi, Andre Ayew, Baffuor Gyan, Kwadwo Asamoah and Fatau Duada

Where is Steven Appiah?

I saw him up close at ER (won tickets on talk107 and went to see Ang Jung-Whan (sp??)) when Ghana played South Korea last summer and he was outstanding, much better than Essien.

He's listed in their squad. No idea if he's fit enough to play, but when all you do is boot people fitness isn't really a big issue.

He is playing

Where is Steven Appiah?

I saw him up close at ER (won tickets on talk107 and went to see Ang Jung-Whan (sp??)) when Ghana played South Korea last summer and he was outstanding, much better than Essien.

Appiah is injured for the tournament.

Can't get it to work....

Just get the option to view the Asutralian Open Highlights!

Is it definitely BBC 1 you go through?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I've seen whole games that Balde hasn't taken part in, even when he was on the pitch. Long may it continue.

:)

Can't get it to work....

It may not be on yet

Ive tried all the interactive streams and it isnt on any

Can't get it to work....

on 102 now

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
It may not be on yet

Ive tried all the interactive streams and it isnt on any

According to the BBC, the game kicks of at 1700. It doesn't say whether that's our time or not, but I would guess that it is.

Can't get it to work....

Watching it now, although it just cut off !!!

When you are in the tennis press the blue button. This should give you the option for football.

i'm in now, but it says there is an interruption of the service.

just have the 2 countries flags on a background of africa

maybe it doesn't start til 5 after all...

ie no build up

According to Eurosport its a "Glasgow v Edinburgh showdown of Larry Kingston of Hearts & Bobo Balde of Celtic." :cool:

C'MON GHANA

I bet the kids who are performing the mascot duties were desperate not to be allocated to the sellik player. :eek:

I bet the kids who are performing the mascot duties were desperate not to be allocated to the sellik player. :eek:

Why?

christhejambo

Ghana game about to KO, and Larry is starting. Its on bbc interactive, get it by pressing the red button. Be good to see how he performs

The commentator is not joking about the grass! The players boots are hardly visible it's that long. Not a good advert for African Football if they can't even get the grass cut before the tournament!

Archived