Are you a psychopath?

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Let's sort the Batemans from the...not-Batemans.

Here's a very reliable check-list that I didn't just randomly find while wiki-surfing my boredom away:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_Psychopathy_Checklist

I don't really hit any in Factor 1. Maybe shallow affectation? Probably not.

Factor 2 though laugh.gif I recognise 3 or 4 in myself quite strongly, but not at all with a few others. I could be exaggerating certain aspects of myself to fit the factors (I don't know how impulsive you have to be to be considered impulsive by Hare).

Overall, I'm boringly normal.

Your turn.

a question which may or may not have been used by psychiatrists to test if you were a psychopath

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?

what is your answer to this

None in the first factor, I don't think anyway :lol:

Definitely recognize 1,3, 4, 5 and 6 in the second factor as well as the 'promiscuous sexual behavior' to some extent.

Does that make me a half psychopath? :unsure:

Getintaethem

a question which may or may not have been used by psychiatrists to test if you were a psychopath

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

Why not? :ninja:

Chris Benoit

No idea

Johanes de Silentio

I'm a sociopath, rather than a psychopath - not quite as dangerous, but almost?

Now, if you'll excuse me...

I have to return some video tapes. :verysmug:

Matthew Le Tissier

Walked in on her sister getting pumped

Sterling Archer

I have to say mine come more from cat 1. Not really so much in cat 2

Patrick Bateman

She wants to see the guy again, because she assumes that he'll show up to her sister's funeral.

I have nearly all of the first factor (I'm not a pathological liar), and the odd few of the second.

I know I also get the 1000 yard stare from time to time which is another sign of psychopathy.

:ninja:

I very much doubt i'm a psychopath though.

To cause another funeral because he could come to that one too.

I find the interviews with Breivik worrying interesting.....

I dont hate him :ninja:

Patrick Bateman

bateman and hp88 you are psychopaths

Excellent, I shall use this post in my defence of culpable homicide, should this evening's experimental transfusion between the homeless human in my cellar and the next door neighbour's dog go awry.

I wonder how many people this will totally disgust.

Guest Alex Guttenplan

I find the interviews with Breivik worrying interesting.....

I dont hate him :ninja:

There's a poster on here who loves him, particularly his dress sense. There's another poster who is the absolute spit of him.

The Great Khali

I'll read it later to find out if I am or not.

I'm too busy touching myself, whilst lookin at people's profiles on JKB, having an interesting conversation with my chinchilla and drinking a nice pint of my grans piss.

I'll post the results later.

Hope I'm not a psycho!

1 in the 1st lot and a few more in the 2nd.

What does this mean?

Shall I tell the wife and bairn to barricade themselves in later on? :lol:

There's a poster on here who loves him, particularly his dress sense. There's another poster who is the absolute spit of him.

tell me more :thumbsup:

The doppleganger will be along soon to rebuff these claims, I'm sure of it ::troll:::'>.

cashgenerator

Factor 1 'aggressive narcissism' is closer to a true psychopathic personality as factor 2 is largely a collection of behaviours.

Bear that in mind!

What do you do for a living?

I'm a Graphic Design student, just about to graduate.

I have intentions of starting up my own business after uni though, which is going to involve a bit of design and programming.

Guest Alex Guttenplan

I'm a Graphic Design student, just about to graduate.

I have intentions of starting up my own business after uni though, which is going to involve a bit of design and programming.

Takes all sorts, I suppose. laugh.gif

gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.

she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

he said "NO.."

da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.

boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was ded.

he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...~*xxx

The Great Khali

gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.

she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

he said "NO.."

da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.

boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was ded.

he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...~*xxx

:sob:

Buteful m8

if you're concerned you might be a psychopath, then you're definitely not a psychopath.

Getintaethem

if you're concerned you might be a psychopath, then you're definitely not a psychopath.

What about if your concerned that your NOT a psychopath?

Guest Alex Guttenplan

http://www.okcupid.c...sychopathy-test

Just click skip to results to avoid an email sign-up.

15 points. :o

25 unsure.gif Some of those questions are misleading, though.

Actually, it says you need 30 or more to be a psycho so I'm fine :verysmug: :inappropriatesmileygiventhethread:

super_vlad

25 unsure.gif Some of those questions are misleading, though.

Actually, it says you need 30 or more to be a psycho so I'm fine :verysmug: :inappropriatesmileygiventhethread:

True Psychopath

and proud of it!

Guest Alex Guttenplan

True Psychopath

and proud of it!

Yours is the least surprising. I've never seen you do anything sane or sensible. Trying to re-create the Hearts bus tour ffs laugh.gif

Johanes de Silentio

Not really a psycho!

You scored 5 on Emotional Detachment and 9 on Chaotic Lifestyle!

:blink:

My 30 was:

18 on Emotional Detachment and 12 on Chaotic Lifestyle, but I think the chaotic lifestyle probably should be lower than that, some of the questions were too positive or negative.

Archived