CHEAP HOLIDAYS...

droid

whats everyones choices on the best deals to get on the web?

sites/companies...

thanks in advance.:)

we often scout a few sites on the web then ring the travel advisor with the bank (we get all that as part of the platinum package) who we then tell what we've found and see if they can get it cheaper for us, which often they can

they shaved a fair whack off our booking to new york

Edin - Mallorca in May

Flights ?160 Flyglobespan

Digs are ?20 per night in the centre of Magaluf and it can hold 4 people.

Used flyglobespan a few times and had good deals.

I've read some bad reports about them but we are off to Barca for a few days at Easter with them so hope they deliver. :confused:

blondejamtart

Well, I'm only going by my own experiences with them, which have been absolutely fine. No problems whatsoever with flights or anything - and great hotels each time.

try travelbag.com if yiour lookin for cheap flights. Went to Las Vegas in November and booked 2 direct one way flights on Virgin Airways. When i checked the same flight on the Virgin site it was more than double the price for one person, think it was 580 on virgin for one and 520 for 2 on travelbag.

Try hotels.com and octupus.com too, used both for hotels in the past. If you go to america, always try and book direct through the hotels own site, usally works out much cheaper with the strong pound against the dollar jus now.

Archived