Mike Buckle Book - Hearts Greatest Season

four winds jambo

four winds jambo

I have tried to order this book from both Amazon and Waterstones online. Both have said that they can't supply it. Has it actually been published? Is it available in bookshops in Edinburgh?

I have tried to order this book from both Amazon and Waterstones online. Both have said that they can't supply it. Has it actually been published? Is it available in bookshops in Edinburgh?

I got a copy at Xmas. Try the Hearts shop.

It was published, in hardback, on 30 October 2007. It's currently showing as unavailable on the Amazon site. That almost certainly means the first print run has sold out. If it's re-printed they'll pronbably get it back in stock but given it's of limited interest there may not be a second print run. If there is it could be some time before the publisher finds a printer with a gap in their schedule to run it. Sometimes re-prints can take 12 - 18 months to get done. Only other hope is to find a bookshop that has a copy still in stock. An afternoon with a telephone and Yellow Pages is needed, I guess.

Borders Bookshop at Fort Kinnaird had quite a few copies when I was in this morning about 10:15. Wouldn't think they have sold them all today.

The 1st print off has SOLD OUT to all sellers BUT that doesn't mean to say you'll not get it.

As stated above you will find some shops will still have copies on the shelves.

I got that book for my dad for Christmas (from Waterstones online) and he was well pleased. It's a smasher and highly recommended to any Hearts fan.

Archived