'Cheats'

Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

It appears to be the Hibs coping strategy.

Well if that helps them over the weeks, months and years that we remind them about Saturday - fair enough.

What shocking losers they are.

Guest Prince William

In years to come no one will ever remember the soft penalty or Ian Blacks elbow, all they'll remember is the 5 - 1 raping in the cup final :pleasing:

itsnomarooned

OK - let's go with this .......

First goal - keystone cop defending so presumably we should have just stopped as it was clearly against the spirit of sportsmanship to score

Second goal - Rudi's shot took a deflection so again, clearly no Corinthian spirit shown in accepting the goal

Third goal - arguably not a penalty fair enough and I will gladly delete this once I've been assured that Hibs have never benefitted from a similar decision

Fourth goal - er .............

Fifth goal - no, I'm stumped here too

So, possibly only a 2-1 victory then.

Suso should have had a penalty after he got brought down with Griffith's after the first penalty.

Also Griffith's was lucky to stay on the park in my opion after getting Ian Black by the throat and the knee into McGowans ribs in the second half.

scottish_chicP

It's frightening they believe we are cheats. Thankfully the few Hibbys I know were very gracious in defeat yesterday and congratulated us. I would hate to ever meet one of the delusional lot on Hibs.net!

let's not rush to judgement on them. they must be in complete and utter agony therefore it's only reasonable to expect them to be totally irrational.

:4_1_72: NAAAAAH!!! i'm here all week me.

Everyone knows its the worst hibs team in living history,why they even showed up is beyond me

Is pulling an opponents shirt not cheating? Suso was about to pull it back for Rudi to score anyway! As for the Black challenge early on Griffiths, if they are trying to claim that was comparable to Murray's on Black at Tynie, they are having a laugh, Murray wasn't sent off.

Roberto Carlos should have emptied Suso on the touch line when he was doing the step overs, by waiting before tugging the shirt while he is on a booking is really stupid and he should have a good look at himself, Thomson is the fall guy but Roberto is unlikely to get another Brasil cap playing like that. ;-)

Biffa Bacon

The thing is that they will believe all this pi$h, and when it gets to the next derby will be hyped up to thinking this is our day, for no good reason. 2 Home wins in a season is pretty poor including one against a very poor Dunfermline team and a "goal" that was a yard from crossing the line - no great call of "cheats" that time :blink:

Reality is that they are cack....but that will be distored into being quite good really. I read that we only won due to our excessive budget...how does their 11th place then stack up against Motherwells budget in 3rd. Again they will just ignore the facts that don't suit them...wallopers :blink:

alwaysthereinspirit

They can say what they want. #ibs will never ever ever have a result or a day like Saturday against us. Ever.:thumbsup:

From 111yearsinarow.com

4_1_72.gif

Sent to Uefa just now (copied to SFA out of courtesy)

Dear Sir, This is a question about football governance (and a match that looks to the untrained eye like it contained match-fixing).

The Scottish Football Association appointed a referee to officiate the Scottish Cup Final called Craig Thomson who supports one of the participants (Hearts FC, who of course won. They benefitting from an outrageous award of a non-existent penalty at a crucial moment, a situation which the referee Mr Thomson then compounded by showing a red card to the Hibernian player he had awarded the phantom penalty against). There were other glaring "errors" in the officiating which one would not expect of a Grade 1 referee, all in favour of Hearts.

My two questions are:

(1) is it good practice for associations to appoint referees with links to a participant club for major events?

(2) Given that the recipient club in question, Hearts, are owned by a Russian businessman whose business affairs and practices have been subject to investigations, and who I believe has a chequered history with other national associations (especially Lithuania) and who has withheld payment from his footballers many times, many of the ingredients that you find in previous match-fixing cases are in place here.

This is especially true in Scotland where - sadly - the SFA have shown a complete lack of leadership around cheating from another member club (Rangers FC) which you'll be aware of no doubt. SFA members have gone on record saying they value money over sporting integrity in recent weeks, without censure from the SFA. All Hibernian fans fear that this scenario played out its inevitable conclusion in the Scottish Cup Final on May 19.

There were many odd occurances in this match and I'd appreciate Uefa's view on these two points and any indication of whether you will investigate the matter, it is very serious for the sport if true. Kind regards

etc etc

What a bunch of sad, bitter *******s.

Actually beyond pathetic, especially the above e-mail to UEFA :rofl: . If Tom Farmer had any decency in him he would shut Hibernian Football Club down.

kingantti1874

From 111yearsinarow.com

4_1_72.gif

Dear Sir, This is a question about football governance (and a match that looks to the untrained eye like it contained match-fixing).

The Scottish Football Association appointed a referee to officiate the Scottish Cup Final called Craig Thomson who supports one of the participants (Hearts FC, who of course won. They benefitting from an outrageous award of a non-existent penalty at a crucial moment, a situation which the referee Mr Thomson then compounded by showing a red card to the Hibernian player he had awarded the phantom penalty against). There were other glaring "errors" in the officiating which one would not expect of a Grade 1 referee, all in favour of Hearts.

My two questions are:

(1) is it good practice for associations to appoint referees with links to a participant club for major events?

(2) Given that the recipient club in question, Hearts, are owned by a Russian businessman whose business affairs and practices have been subject to investigations, and who I believe has a chequered history with other national associations (especially Lithuania) and who has withheld payment from his footballers many times, many of the ingredients that you find in previous match-fixing cases are in place here.

This is especially true in Scotland where - sadly - the SFA have shown a complete lack of leadership around cheating from another member club (Rangers FC) which you'll be aware of no doubt. SFA members have gone on record saying they value money over sporting integrity in recent weeks, without censure from the SFA. All Hibernian fans fear that this scenario played out its inevitable conclusion in the Scottish Cup Final on May 19.

There were many odd occurances in this match and I'd appreciate Uefa's view on these two points and any indication of whether you will investigate the matter, it is very serious for the sport if true. Kind regards

etc etc

That is quite possibly the most tragic post I have ever read... Griffiths could have been sent off twice, hearts could have had anotheren.. I'm sure uefa would watch the tape and conclude that hibs are in fact utterly shite

From 111yearsinarow.com

4_1_72.gif

My two questions are:

etc etc

That is truly cringeworthy

Jesus wept. Five goals against one and we cheated? Can't they just accept how shite they actually are?

kingantti1874

Jesus wept. Five goals against one and we cheated? Can't they just accept how shite they actually are?

This is why we should have scored 10.. They be jumping off the forth bridge and we wouldn't have too listen to their atrocious pish.. Simply embarrassing ..

Tommy Wiseau

How did this whole "Craig Thomson is a Hearts fan" stuff start?

Just some boy make it up on .net and they lapped it up aye? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pants Shaton

How did this whole "Craig Thomson is a Hearts fan" stuff start?

Just some boy make it up on .net and they lapped it up aye? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thomson was in his usual seat in Merchy Hearts on Friday night taking bets on when he'd award the first pen.

scottish_chicP

A letter to UEFA cos your team are utter shit? Wow just wow.

Tommy Wiseau

Thomson was in his usual seat in Merchy Hearts on Friday night taking bets on when he'd award the first pen.

:D

Well, he did buy me a Jaegerbomb in the Roseburn after the 2006 final, whilst draped in a Union Jack and wearing a silver Bukta away top, but I hadn't thought anything of it until now. :turned:

If it was match fixing, then surely the Hibs players were complicit?

You really couldn't make it up.

Vlad-Stupid

Good lord :wow:

I'd love to see his face when he realises Thomson's no a hearts fan :rofl:

Pants Shaton

Well, he did buy me a Jaegerbomb in the Roseburn after the 2006 final, whilst draped in a Union Jack and wearing a silver Bukta away top, but I hadn't thought anything of it until now. :turned:

CT is less than proud of some of his antics on the West End Bus back in the day - he distances himself from the 'traditional' fans these days.

'To be honest, as their team was debatably stronger than ours in the first place, did they really need the 12th man that was craig thomson?

Probably not, but like their cheating hun twins, they like the cards unfairly stacked in their favour.

Enjoy your tainted cup win, when we win, we'll only have 11 players on our team.

GGTTH'

They just keep giving

:sob:

Pants Shaton

He doesn't need to. We just did.

RIP Hibernian FC 1875-2012

:thumbsup:

Mr Mercer would be delighted by this.

'To be honest, as their team was debatably stronger than ours in the first place, did they really need the 12th man that was craig thomson?

Probably not, but like their cheating hun twins, they like the cards unfairly stacked in their favour.

Enjoy your tainted cup win, when we win, I will more than likely be dead and we will have colonised the Moon.

GGTTH'

They just keep giving

:sob:

Fixed that for him.

scottish_chicP

How the fark is it tainted?! Are these people for real? Jesus wept. :facepalm:

Denny Crane

Can you be court-martialled for cowardice on a football field? If so, Uefa have 11 Leith-based cases to proceed with.

yabadabadoo1874again

Well, if anything proves he's not a real Hearts fan it is definitely has to be this !!!

What a bunch of sad, bitter *******s.

Actually beyond pathetic, especially the above e-mail to UEFA :rofl: . If Tom Farmer had any decency in him he would shut Hibernian Football Club down.

Did dougie McDonald not ref their wee cup final v killie?

Yes,

And our one against Gretna.

What a trumpet.

And anyone who thinks Black's challenge on Griffiths is a red really shouldn't be allowed out without supervision.

Yes,

And our one against Gretna.

What a trumpet.

And anyone who thinks Black's challenge on Griffiths is a

red really shouldn't be allowed out without supervision.

Kind of goes against their gripe that a known fan shouldn't ref his supported team.

I honestly also can't believe they think Thomson is a hearts fan etc!! B)

Blacks challenge very similar to the one that Murray done on him at tynie.

You know the one Murray was gloating about only last week on his twitter!!! Karma eh!!!!!! B)

Unreal.

Match fixing when we were even money and 4/7 to win the cup outright.

Sometimes you wonder why the guy who invented the internet bothered getting up that morning.

Dear hibs.net,

You were rubbish. Game over.

Lots of love,

UEFA xxx

I wouldn't take any notice of a few mentalists on that forum. Have to admit that most Hibs fans I've spoken to or read on social networks are being pretty decent about the result and have congratulated Hearts on the basis that we were the better team. They're more angry about the attitude of their own players than any refereeing conspiracy nonsense. Quite right too.

Rudolf's Mate

Getting a bit peed off with them tbh. Watch it again, Blackie didn't lead with the elbow. It was borderline yellow at worst.

We should have annihilated those muppets and never taken the foot off. It was the only error on a near perfect day.

Jam Tarts 1874

From 111yearsinarow.com

4_1_72.gif

My two questions are:

etc etc

I would love to sit down and watch a recording of the game with this gimp.

portobellojambo1

From 111yearsinarow.com

4_1_72.gif

My two questions are:

etc etc

You should always attempt to be the very best at whatever you do in life. This punter's intention in life was obviously to be the planet''s biggest ersehole, and shit he has achieved it with flying colours.

Don't humour them. Dougie McDonald was/is a Hibs fan but Craig Thomson (from Paisley) does not support Hearts. There are therefore no similarities to be drawn.

So Saturday was the logical conclusion of all the nonsense Rangers have perpetrated? That takes a bit of explaining. Does this Hibs fan know the name of the Scottish club to which Rangers are most in debt?

Happy Hearts

This is also a belter:

A Message to the Yam Guests Tonight

2,600 guests on here tonight. I smell Yam. Just in case you missed it on the Fenlon thread:

How can I put this?

**** off back to six fingered land you stinking Yam ****s.

It may take years or decades, but our day will come and when it happens yesterday will only have made it all the sweeter. When we finally do it we will have earned it, not bought it with money we don't have. I just pray that the submariner doesn't terminally screw you first.

Happy Hearts

and another:

It's pish easy to win trophies when all you have to do is pay for them. Two cup finals on Saturday and both won by money-clubs, not to mention Manchester City. The sport is being ridden like a easy hoor by these money people, mockery of a sport.

Money Money Money.

Pants Shaton

and another:

It's pish easy to win trophies when all you have to do is pay for them. Two cup finals on Saturday and both won by money-clubs, not to mention Manchester City. The sport is being ridden like a easy hoor by these money people, mockery of a sport.

Money Money Money.

Still great in this day and age to see a good honest club like Hibs: 11 local boys, working down the pits Monday to Friday and playing for nothing more than the jersey and a half-time orange.

Maple Leaf

The hobo attitude shouldn't surprise anyone. Excuses are for losers, are Hibs are among the world's biggest sports losers.

They can't help themselves, and deserve our pity.

shaun.lawson

Still great in this day and age to see a good honest club like Hibs: 11 local boys, working down the pits Monday to Friday and playing for nothing more than the jersey and a half-time orange.

Quite. If it's mercenaries Hibs fans are bothered by, they should try looking at their lot.

I've been arguing with other, mainly Newcastle fans about this over the last couple of days. Their (wrong) perspective is that football as a sport is being destroyed by the "financial doping" of trophy winning clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea... and Heart of Midlothian. But this ignores that:

1. Real aren't exactly up against poor, penniless rivals. Barca have spent so much that they're zillions in debt themselves.

2. For sheer exhilarating drama, what Man City did in the final moments last weekend will maybe never be topped, and was the essence of why anyone watches sport.

3. The epic over my dead body bloody-mindedness of Chelsea in this season's CL represents a triumph not of money, but actually, of human spirit. In the final, they were away from home against not some Corinthian underdog, but the plaything of Audi and Adidas, and still somehow got the job done.

4. Is this Hearts side star studded? Nope. For much of the season, it's been extremely average, inferior to Motherwell or Dundee United. But it fought, it scrapped, it believed in itself, and it saved the best til last... and personally, I find this Cup win much more satisfying than 2006. Because with Celtic and Rangers out, the side we had then should have won it; this team's had to fight like the bloody clappers, and overcome huge amounts of adversity in the process.

Hearts and Chelsea in particular achieved all this much, much more because of spirit than money - and spirit, and giving it everything you have right until the last is what football is all about. So I think these last few weeks of football have been bloody great myself; those folk complaining about it are just jealous, really.

Buffalo Bill

Suso had his shirt pulled and his foot kicked whilst running at high speed.

It may or may not have been in the box, but if their dim-witted defender wants to do that sort of thing then they're asking for it.

I've gone very easy on the Hibs fans I know, because I was incredibly nervous before this match myself.

But I will say this: I am going to winding up bitter Hibs fans for the rest of my life.

Archived