Do You Think Finishing Top Of The Bottom Six A Positive  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Think Finishing Top Of The Bottom Six A Positive

• Yes
    • No
    • I Do Not Care Anymore

MackaysCentreSpot

Stevie Frail says:

"We can only finish seventh regardless of the number of points we get but we want to win all the remaining five games. If we can do that, we can finish on a small positive which will help us next season."

Stevie Frail says:

"We can only finish seventh regardless of the number of points we get but we want to win all the remaining five games. If we can do that, we can finish on a small positive which will help us next season."

I might have said "very small" but positive is accurate

I might have said "very small" but positive is accurate

only in the context of the embarrassing position we currently find ourselves in. In the context of the bigger picture, ie over the season, it is far from positive... a disgrace would be more apt

marshallschunkychicken
Stevie Frail says:

If we win all the remaining games, I will be wanting to know how we singularly failed to beat the same opposition before the split.

Talk about shutting the stable door.... :sad:

This season is over imo. Frail has to just blood youngsters, but he won't as he sticks with his old favourites to bore us for the rest of the games of his tenure. He knows he is very unlikely to be in charge next season (despite what people will say after my post :th_Yawn: ) so is more interested in boosting his cv so he can get a job at a Raith Rovers like team rather than the long term benefit of the Hearts squad

This season is over imo. Frail has to just blood youngsters, but he won't as he sticks with his old favourites to bore us for the rest of the games of his tenure. He knows he is very unlikely to be in charge next season (despite what people will say after my post :th_Yawn: ) so is more interested in boosting his cv so he can get a job at a Raith Rovers like team rather than the long term benefit of the Hearts squad

Raith Rovers is the level of team Frail should be managing.... not Hearts

Jerah Jambo
Stevie Frail says:

He should feel black burning shame for coming out with that drivel. There would be nothing positive in winning five games in mini-league of dead beats, he'll be telling us next that Callum Elliot's a great striker !!!!

:evilno:

He's showing his inexperience again. He should getting positives from who plays and how they play. Screw the results. That said, personally I'm not sure there can be any positives - the whole club is rank rotten.

Performances is what I care about results are not the main thing.

I'd like to see players that are considered the future of the club getting a game.

For example, Lee Wallace should start every game.

If we're selling players like Jose, Tall, Kingston etc- they should not feature, even as a sub.

Gigolo-Aunt

Frail is saying the right thing, but TBH Im sick to the back teeth of hearing this week in week out about how we need to win this game, that game.

Went on for far too long.

Ibrahim Tall

It'll be a less of a disgrace than finishing lower than that, not much else.

Rather we actually started blooding in young players and **** the results to be honest.

boabyarsebiscuit

Anybody else realised what a poor record we have had this season against our fellow bottom 6-ers? Haven't managed to beat Killie. Lost twice to ICT. Did we manage to beat Falkirk? We could end up losing a few more games.

Anybody else realised what a poor record we have had this season against our fellow bottom 6-ers? Haven't managed to beat Killie. Lost twice to ICT. Did we manage to beat Falkirk? We could end up losing a few more games.

Good point as usual Boaby.

Remember how rank we were a couple of weeks ago against Falkirk when we (allegedly) had something to play for? Well now we've got nothing to aim for. I predict seriously poor fare between now and the end of the season*.

*Actual end. In reality, our season ended months ago. :sad:

only in the context of the embarrassing position we currently find ourselves in. In the context of the bigger picture, ie over the season, it is far from positive... a disgrace would be more apt

Well yes obviously and that was precisely the context that Stevie Frail was speaking in.

Nobody is suggesting that 15 points from the next five games would warrant an open top bus but Hearts winning a game is always a positive

Dirk Diggler

Would only be a positive if we could take that form/Spirit into pre-season then into the new campaign IMO.

It'll be too early at the end of these 5 games to say one way or the other.

Archived