Silver Debenture Ticket for Final

c9crew

Afternoon all,

I've managed to secure myself a silver debenture ticket for the final and was wondering what the deal with it is.

1) What's the dress code ??

2) Do I get access to a cash bar ??

3) What time can I get into the bar ??

4) Is the bar available at half time as well ??

I'm assuming a few people on here will be in the Silver debenture seats so hopefully they can help. I've tried to call hampden but cant get through to anyone at the moment.

thanks guys

1. Collar and tie

2. Yes

3. Unsure

4. Yes

Assuming its the same silver package as mine.

Genghis Khan

Afternoon all,

I've managed to secure myself a silver debenture ticket for the final and was wondering what the deal with it is.

1) What's the dress code ??

2) Do I get access to a cash bar ??

3) What time can I get into the bar ??

4) Is the bar available at half time as well ??

I'm assuming a few people on here will be in the Silver debenture seats so hopefully they can help. I've tried to call hampden but cant get through to anyone at the moment.

thanks guys

Cash bar but no team colours in the lounges - I assume that means strips and not scarves. Don't think collar & tie is required at all but don't wear jeans / trainers etc if you want to access the lounge.

1. Collar and tie

2. Yes

3. Unsure

4. Yes

Thanks mate.

and whats the matter with being in amongst us plebs? :angry: hope you have a great day :thumbsup:

Chazz_Jones

What about bronze debenture seats? whats the difference between bronze and silver? is that collar and tie aswell?

Don corleone

My ticket only job for denture area arrived special delivery today. The postie looked very afraid as I ran toward him mad eyed and tearful.

Bring it on.

Hannibal Lecter

My ticket only job for denture area arrived special delivery today. The postie looked very afraid as I ran toward him mad eyed and tearful.

Bring it on.

Just as long as you didn't plant a big slobbery kiss on him :P

joe.gausden

Bring it on.

Are you getting a tooth out? :lol:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Cash bar but no team colours in the lounges - I assume that means strips and not scarves. Don't think collar & tie is required at all but don't wear jeans / trainers etc if you want to access the lounge.

So are team colours ok in the seats?

I got 2 debenture tickets for that area (L3) but with no lounge access. It states " neutral area no colours" so a bit discretion needed but I will b taking my scarf!

I got 2 debenture tickets for that area (L3) but with no lounge access. It states " neutral area no colours" so a bit discretion needed but I will b taking my scarf!

I may be wrong but is that not the Hibs side of the debenture seats ??

1. Collar and tie

2. Yes

3. Unsure

4. Yes

4. The bar will only be serving soft drinks during the half time interval, the bar can only operate up to kick off and then re-open after the end of the game (whether that is 90mins, 120mins or after penalties)

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Im Silver Debenture but says im within Hearts support but no team colours, denims, or trainers, and dress jacket is required for gents

Pretty much means suit all the way (or chinos with suit jacket)

Can never understand the anti-jeans movement. You could just say no ripped, faded etc jeans

Archived