Ron Scott - W****r

andrew

Quote from his column in the Sunday Post - "Hibs could have done with some of Hearts' directness. Sometimes you have to sacrifice style for strength"

Did this idiot even watch the game? We played them off the park in the first half and all their pressure in the second (if you could even call it that) can from a Rob Jones hoof up the park!

Brazil - you f****n think you're Brazil. Get it up right up yeh.

Quote from his column in the Sunday Post - "Hibs could have done with some of Hearts' directness. Sometimes you have to sacrifice style for strength"

Did this idiot even watch the game? We played them off the park in the first half and all their pressure in the second (if you could even call it that) can from a Rob Jones hoof up the park!

What game was he watching? The cultired Boozy did nothing but pump the ball high into our box for the last hour of the game. They are scheidt but they are still the media darlings because they make two or three sideways passes with all the Hearts players behind the ball before they give it to Boozy to hoof into the box.

Berra and Karipidis loved it yesterday. EASY, EASY, EASY!!!

winston churchill

as i said on another thread.

total football are a one trick pony,lump balls at the giraffe from corners and free kicks.

...yep. i read the article too.

he also goes on to say that hibs gave banks no problems... yet, according to his stats. hibs had 8 shots on target and 4 off?!:confused:

MUPPET!

Hibs long ball game in the first half was completely useless.

They passed it better in the 2nd half as Hearts seemed content to give them more time on the ball.

Miller Jambo 60
Hibs long ball game in the first half was completely useless.

They passed it better in the 2nd half as Hearts seemed content to give them more time on the ball.

DOES IT MATTER

1-0

DOES IT MATTER

1-0

Aye, high balls into the box, bring up a talentless giraffe to try and win them and that equals "flair" . Hope we never resort to that to win over the Fourth Estate ;);)

you read the sunday post? :eek:

think we may have JKBs oldest poster, you must be at least 70 ;)

Give the weegie hacks a break!!!

It's very hard to see what's going on in the game when their heads are always tilted back so that they can get the last dregs out of their can of Super Lager!!!

That's why Ron Scott has a high backed chair - to stop him going flip up as he drains the dregs!!!

And talking about dregs - has Jackson not voiced his opinion yet about the performance of that nomark Icelander who's going to be worth millions shortly - if he ain't already???

I go to my in-laws on a Sunday. They buy the Sunday Post and the NOTW.

The match reports in each paper were like black and white.

As were the match stats. The Vermin had 8 shots on target according to the Post and 2 according to the NOTW.

I don't think that Ron Scott was actually at the fecking game.

DOES IT MATTER

1-0

Well yes, i the context of this thread it does.

That's how forums work Doug, someone makes a point and then it is discussed by other interested posters. :)

A Boy Named Crow

Hibs "flair", like celtic's "Best Supporters In The World" myth is so obviously wrong that it must be cringe worthy in the extreme to their right minded (I know I know, but there must be a few...) supporters. I'm perfectly happy for the lazy cliche merchants of the Scottish media to contnue pedalling these myths because they are not true. If Hibs genuinely were flair merchants teaching the world to play football I would be a wee bit miffed - but the bollocks written about that team of cart horses is just funny

I go to my in-laws on a Sunday. They buy the Sunday Post and the NOTW.

The match reports in each paper were like black and white.

As were the match stats. The Vermin had 8 shots on target according to the Post and 2 according to the NOTW.

I don't think that Ron Scott was actually at the fecking game.

See post 11 above!!!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
you read the sunday post? :eek:

think we may have JKBs oldest poster, you must be at least 70 ;)

You get some smashing recipe's in the Post though.

Are you sure it wasn't the "Hoots Mon" column?

Jings, crivens or even - help ma boab! I didnae think anyone read the post anymore!

markletissier

i was at work for most of the game but snuck out on my break to watch it and we were playing much better football than hibs were, some of the moves we got going and the overall passing from us was superb.

john brownlee

we are one of the best passing teams in the league even when we get beat, and nobody coments on it whether in the papers or on tv. week in and week out there are some great moves they don't always come off, but great to watch.

I like the new tatic we tried on saturday against the vermin . Banks from hand, punt long ball between gireffe and that other numptie for Andrius to stand off and run, get the ball and cause as much damage as possible. Didn't always work, but the possiblities are there, what you think, We could make this part of our game plan. who needs flair fitba

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Archived