Lets Clear Something up

Rawrrrrrrr

Football managers, coaches, former players, scouts etc go to watch games of other clubs, employed or not

This can be for a number of reasons including scouting for others- whether they are employed there or not.

There will likely be many people in tynecastle and every other ground every week scouting

Can we realise this and stop linking everyone with the job?

Football managers, coaches, former players, scouts etc go to watch games of other clubs, employed or not

This can be for a number of reasons including scouting for others- whether they are employed there or not.

There will likely be many people in tynecastle and every other ground every week scouting

Do they normally pay to get in ? Always thought they were given seats in the main stand.

You'll look like such a fud if one of those spotted gets the job.

:laugh:

Sometimes appearances are not deceptive.

Why do you have to start a new thread based on another thread all the time... thats possibly 3 times today.

It wouldnt be that you fear your voice will be lost on a thread and start a new one your self.

Considering how much people haver on here;) Including the OP, this thread is pretty rich

Why do you have to start a new thread based on another thread all the time... thats possibly 3 times today.

It wouldnt be that you fear your voice will be lost on a thread and start a new one your self.

Kenny, Seems like its a stability thing, it goes back to his previous life on here., he hasn't taken the hint

Kenny, Seems like its a stability thing, it goes back to his previous life on here., he hasn't taken the hint

What do you mean ;)

BTW I have stuck ?50 on the Chargers tonight.

?25 at a 14.5 point lead to double my money.

?25 to win the Superbowl. 10-1 :eek:

What do you reckon ? No team has ever gone the whole season unbeaten. I think there is a reason for that. What do you reckon on my gamble ? Another failed attempt at betting !!?? :wacko:

BTW I have stuck ?50 on the Chargers tonight.

?25 at a 14.5 point lead to double my money.

?25 to win the Superbowl. 10-1 :eek:

What do you reckon ? No team has ever gone the whole season unbeaten. I think there is a reason for that. What do you reckon on my gamble ? Another failed attempt at betting !!?? :wacko:

I think its silly;) and I also think the 1972 Miami Dolphins may have something to say about your unbeaten season statement:rolleyes:

Patriots by 9 Packers by 6

I think its silly;) and I also think the 1972 Miami Dolphins may have something to say about your unbeaten season statement:rolleyes:

Patriots by 9 Packers by 6

Doh never knew about them !!! Anyway if the Chargers don't get beat by 15 or more I have covered any losses. I don't think thats too bad a bet. ;)

Doh never knew about them !!! Anyway if the Chargers don't get beat by 15 or more I have covered any losses. I don't think thats too bad a bet. ;)

I do agree that the spread is way high, but with the Pats you never know but it will be tough to cover it. I'll just be happy with the win and being Superbowl bound:527:

Archived