Mixu's after match comments. You just could not make it up.

hoof.hearted

Recorded the match yesterday & just finished watching it. This is EXACTLY how the comments went.

Scott Booth (not exactly a lover of Hearts) after 88mins50secs.................

"Mixu Paatelainen can't even say after the match, if we'd taken our chances we could have won this game because they havn't had any."

Robbo in the after match analysis.........................................................

"Steve Banks didn't have a save to make today. Hibs had a couple of half chances."

"Very comfortable win for Hearts."

Mixu Paatelainen in post match interview...............................................

"We had chances to win the game. Very unlucky to lose it."

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

As I said, you really could not make it up.

Mixu Fattylainen.......yet another diluded fud to join the huge list of diluded fud managers the Cabbage have had.

Recorded the match yesterday & just finished watching it. This is EXACTLY how the comments went.

"Mixu Paatelainen can't even say after the match, if we'd taken our chances we could have won this game because they havn't had any."

Robbo in the after match analysis.........................................................

"Steve Banks didn't have a save to make today. Hibs had a couple of half chances."

Mixu Paatelainen in post match interview...............................................

Mixu Fattylainen.......yet another diluded fud to join the huge list of diluded fud managers the Cabbage have had.

Pumpkin heids a clown. :) BTW watched game again and only saw S haggy shake hands with Donald Park. Was the whale away in the huff. :)

Pumpkin heids a clown. :) BTW watched game again and only saw S haggy shake hands with Donald Park. Was the whale away in the huff. :)

Thought the same but he may have shaken his hand and shot up tunnel while camera was focusing on Velicka at full time.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Green Peace were trying to harpoon him back in the water !!!

Green Peace were trying to harpoon him back in the water !!!

LOL. Think he heard a Japanese whaler had docked in Leef and he was doing a runner. :o

I honestly believe that Rod the Tache brainwashes these stupid feckers as soon as they walk through the doors at the Piggery.

What an utter simpleton.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
LOL. Think he heard a Japanese whaler had docked in Leef and he was doing a runner. :o

You could get enough Sushi to feed the 5000 off the fat cant !!

Thought that also, do not think he did as DP seems to say something ans look at tunnel !!!

down right RUDE!!!!!

Thought that also, do not think he did as DP seems to say something ans look at tunnel !!!

down right RUDE!!!!!

Expect little else from a hobo tramp. Zero manners. :cool:

down right RUDE!!!!!

Mowbray did the same with Levein and Collins was the most ungracious loser in the world.

Seems to me that the first box you need to tick to get the Hibs job is to have a chip on your shoulder the size of a dustbin about the famous JT's.

Good to see him keep up the tradition of bitter ungracious Hibs managers.

Comments in the NOTW this morning about Hearts not being interested in playing football after they scored were laughable, Hibs at no point during the match played football.

If you watch the replay on Setanta, he walked straight up the tunnel after the game and never shook anyones hand, poor Park was left looking bemused.

Seems to be getting to him after just 2 games:)

Never mind Mixu, just spout some drivel about passing, flair and the ball being round and the masses(not) will love you

maroonlegions
Good to see him keep up the tradition of bitter ungracious Hibs managers.

Comments in the NOTW this morning about Hearts not being interested in playing football after they scored were laughable, Hibs at no point during the match played football.

If you watch the replay on Setanta, he walked straight up the tunnel after the game and never shook anyones hand, poor Park was left looking bemused.

Seems to be getting to him after just 2 games:)

Never mind Mixu, just spout some drivel about passing, flair and the ball being round and the masses(not) will love you

BIG GREETIN FAT TATTIE HEID

Dean Winchester

I'm positive if it had been Shaggy badgering the ref like he done he would have been sent packing to the stand. Not shaking anyones hand was a disgrace as well, well suited to take charge of the vermin :)

The man is a disgrace if this is the case he shook no ones hand after the game.

Actually thought he was quite a nice guy until yesterday, showed his true colours

I swear its the first thing that Rod the Tache and Uncle Tom look for in a Hibs manager.

A chip on the candidate's shoulder the size of a small African Nation about the JT's.

Mowbray had a history of not shaking hands with Levein initially and what do you need to say about Collins ?

Reptiles.

I swear its the first thing that Rod the Tache and Uncle Tom look for in a Hibs manager.

A chip on the candidate's shoulder the size of a small African Nation about the JT's.

Mowbray had a history of not shaking hands with Levein initially and what do you need to say about Collins ?

Reptiles.

Indeed they are TC. Lowlife s cum. :cool:

I can remember one ball fizzed across goal and a few set pieces.

Thats it.

End of the day, derbies are all about 3 points. If you play well, its a bonus.

FTH

marshallschunkychicken

That fat **** was quoted a few days ago that no matter what, he is always laughing and smiling and joking inside.

I very much doubt it, you sore-losing, ill-mannered p***k.

;)

The Mighty Thor

Another nail in the coffin of the flair myth yesterday.

Another bitter sore losing wee team manager in the house. Excellent. I hope we make his time in the Fester Road ejector seat as miserable as possible.

FTH

Jubilee Spree
I hope we make his time in the Fester Road ejector seat as miserable as possible.

FTH

Ironic phrase of the day goes to...!

I agree that the flair is no longer there (how poetic) but the determination to roll the ball out to the defence shows that they are under orders to play passing football.

What we got was distinctly average passpasshoof keek especially in the second half.

Your play is only as good as your players and in that respect, Hibs have a real deficiency.

The game resembled a relegation battle between two of the poorest teams in the league - could have been there all day and not scored and it was always going to be a (deserved) scrappy goal that won it.

Jubilee Spree
Interesting there are no Hibby's jumping in to defend their new manager

Oh aye - the quote!

We had a couple of chances - if we had taken them we would have won handsomely! (um... 2-1)

... But there was absolutely no way we were going to take any of them and the comment from Mixu is "looking on the brightside" nonsense, in my opinion. Most managers use this phrase pretty regularly when they get beat but I would be honestly surprised if he really believed it.

marshallschunkychicken

I agree that the flair is no longer there (how poetic) but the determination to roll the ball out to the defence shows that they are under orders to play passing football.

What we got was distinctly average passpasshoof keek especially in the second half.

Roll the ball out to the defence shows they are under orders to play passing football? No it means the keeper can't kick, so he gets the full backs or the centre halves to hoof it - as was shown yesterday.

Jubilee Spree
Roll the ball out to the defence shows they are under orders to play passing football? No it means the keeper can't kick, so he gets the full backs or the centre halves to hoof it - as was shown yesterday.

Its more a case of "there's noone to win a long ball" which was very ably demonstrated when Jones and Murray insisted on firing high ones at Berra's head for the last half hour.

I admire the "roll the ball out at all costs" idea but in practice, you need good footballers throughout the team to make it work...

Benji had a miskick in the first half, so we will count that as a missed chance.

Hogg had the chance at the free kick with Karapidis so we will call that another chance.

That was it.

Overheard a Hibbee on the mobile after the game saying that they got beat 1-0 but only one team was trying to play football:eek:

If he was indeed correct then he can't be meaning Hibs

Jubilee Spree
Benji had a miskick in the first half, so we will count that as a missed chance.

Hogg had the chance at the free kick with Karapidis so we will call that another chance.

That was it.

Exactly my point - if we had taken them it would have been 2-1! The closest Hibs came to scoring was when McCann scraped the post with a "clearance" late in the second half.

Overheard a Hibbee on the mobile after the game saying that they got beat 1-0 but only one team was trying to play football:eek:

The scary thing is they'll believe it as well.

We were sh*te.

They were sh*ter.

A blind man could see that. Flair football my ring.

marshallschunkychicken

If he was indeed correct then he can't be meaning Hibs

It's a now-standard line that they trot out when beaten. It ties in with the flair myth, and goes some way to comfort them, and means that they don't have to accept they are in fact total pump.

The Mighty Thor

Your play is only as good as your players and in that respect, Hibs have a real deficiency.

The game resembled a relegation battle between two of the poorest teams in the league - could have been there all day and not scored and it was always going to be a (deserved) scrappy goal that won it.

IMHO the hubs are playing a dangerous game here.

There appears to be a institutionalised belief of the myth that the hubs are a free flowing, flair footballing team. They are not. The press are to blame for this. Nevin, Booth etc always bang on about hubs passing football and the fans believe it and now it appears that any manager coming in has to play the hubs way. Most do. they get horsed week in week out.

The danger in this for hubs right now is that they don't have the players to play the 'hubs way'. Players of limited ability are trying to play in a way that's beyond their skill level. As they parachute back down towards their natural position in the league they come up against teams scrapping for points and the result is a game like yesterday. Put the hubs midfield to sleep and you'll beat them. They'll continue to slide down the league and like us will probably be glad Gretna are around.

Tattie heid has to come out and say what he did. it's the hubs way and the deluded faithful need to know that the new man will adhere to the clubs tradition. He probably doesn't even believe it himself!

:527:

IMHO the hubs are playing a dangerous game here.

There appears to be a institutionalised belief of the myth that the hubs are a free flowing, flair footballing team. They are not. The press are to blame for this. Nevin, Booth etc always bang on about hubs passing football and the fans believe it and now it appears that any manager coming in has to play the hubs way. Most do. they get horsed week in week out.

The danger in this for hubs right now is that they don't have the players to play the 'hubs way'. Players of limited ability are trying to play in a way that's beyond their skill level. As they parachute back down towards their natural position in the league they come up against teams scrapping for points and the result is a game like yesterday. Put the hubs midfield to sleep and you'll beat them. They'll continue to slide down the league and like us will probably be glad Gretna are around.

Tattie heid has to come out and say what he did. it's the hubs way and the deluded faithful need to know that the new man will adhere to the clubs tradition. He probably doesn't even believe it himself!

:527:

The danger in this

Murphy was the player who put in most of their dangerous long balls. He will be a big miss to their long ball game.

rab obanheartsno1

i think he was running up the tunnel because the traffic enforcers were towing his caravan away , gipsy b-------:527:

Wilson Wood, Would You?
Aye, but the real question is, did Hibs really appoint Mixu as manager???

martin-jol-9622180.jpg

CLIAND_h250.jpg181076.jpg[/img]

or Manky Pantyliner images_thumb.jpg

Oh aye - the quote!

We had a couple of chances - if we had taken them we would have won handsomely! (um... 2-1)

... But there was absolutely no way we were going to take any of them and the comment from Mixu is "looking on the brightside" nonsense, in my opinion. Most managers use this phrase pretty regularly when they get beat but I would be honestly surprised if he really believed it.

Was thinking more about him walking up the tunnel at FT and not shaking hands with Hearts coaching staff or the referee, rather rude, no???

a hobo fan got there picture taken with him after the game and a hearts fan said smile and he didn't move an inch all u seen was his belly!

maybe big mixu should read what robbo said

Hearts legend John Robertson felt the 1-0 victory over Hibernian was ?thoroughly deserved? as the Leith side rarely troubled the Hearts goalkeeper.

Speaking during the post-match analysis, Robertson told Setanta Sports: ?I think from start to finish Hearts bossed the game. There was a little spell for Hibs but they didn?t really hurt them.

?Steve Banks didn?t have a save to make today, Hibs created a couple of half chances but Hearts got what they wanted. Plan ?A? worked for Stevie Frail, they got the goal and in the end it was a very comfortable win for Hearts."

Jim Duffy, who also had a spell as manager of Hibernian, bemoaned the lack of quality and energy in the side but was able to pick out some positives from the game for Mixu Paatelainen, the new Hibernian manager.

Duffy told Setanta Sports: ?I think he [Mixu] showed he gets plenty of commitment and endeavour from his side and you couldn?t question their work-rate.

?But what they lacked is quality, we mentioned before, if you lose so many top class players it?s hard to replace them when you don?t have the funds to do so. I think it was evident today that if Beuzelin was on the ball, there was no creative spark whatsoever and as a result the strikers were starved.

?Whether it was Benjelloun in the first half or Steven Fletcher in the second half, they only had scraps to feed on and unless they can add quality to that side, then its going to be a frustrating time for Mixu.?

Over the recent months and years the list of players that have left Hibernian almost resembles the look of a V.I.P list.

Scott Brown, Kevin Thomson, Steven Whittaker, Michael Stewart, Gary Caldwell, Derek Riordan, Gary O?Connor and the latest one to be added to an ever growing list, David Murphy, have all left with a decent financial return on the transfer fee for some of those listed.

When asked if Hibs have got to spend some of the money received on better quality players for the club, John Robertson was very candid in his reply.

He said: ?I think they do, Beuzelin could be the next one to go and if they lose him, you really wonder where the creativity will come from.

?Hearts have lost a lot of players as well which doesn?t bode well at all for them. We don?t know who Stevie can or cannot bring in because we don?t know what his wage bill is.

?But what he did today with the players that he?s got, he?s stuck to the 4-5-1 system, they completely strangled Hibs ball players in the midfield.

?Brian Kerr never got a kick and I thought, Ruben Palazuelos and Eggert Jonsson were superb today in the middle of the park. Jonsson in fact picked up Hibs' so-called striker Dean Shiels who never got a kick today but got a hat-trick last week, so it was comfortable for Hearts.

"Stevie got it spot on, the foundation was there. They worked hard got their goal and in the end, it was a rather comfortable victory.?

Archived