Zaliukas

Eckauskas

Patrick Bateman

I get the feeling Taouil won't be at the club next season. :ninja:

Tommy Wiseau

Webster did a clanger in the 1st half by playing the ball out to a motherwell player and some muppet shouted Zal FFS

Nuff said

:whistling:

:lol:

Says it all.

Boy behind me shouted at Templeton tonight when he lost the ball - "Driver that's ****ing murder, you're better than that". :rofl:

Hungry Heart

He certainly does. I mentioned on another thread that one of the key reasons Zaliukas is seen as 'error prone' is due to the fact that he is the one that takes the ball out of defence and looks for passes. He often plays like he did tonight, and doesn't put a foot wrong, and occasionally he will make a mistake or get caught out and be a long way out of position. He is a very important player for us, and IMO his pros far outweigh his cons.

Agreed. :)

hartleysjam

Should have been there to clear Jamie's parry IMO

this he should have been marking higdon running in !!!!

hartleysjam

hahah i dont think macdonald needing marking from zal did he?????????? where as higdon now yes ?? maybe ???

Hungry Heart

hahah i dont think macdonald needing marking from zal did he?????????? where as higdon now yes ?? maybe ???

:cornette:

See... Ummm... How do I put this... Well...

Hungry Heart

Captain Pulchritudinous was superb.

LOVE that word. Severely underused in my opinion.

If it wouldn't cost so bloody much for the printing I would wear a top with 'Pulchritudinous' & 26 on the back to the final... :D

LOVE that word. Severely underused in my opinion.

If it wouldn't cost so bloody much for the printing I would wear a top with 'Pulchritudinous' & 26 on the back to the final... :D

Treat yourself to it after he lifts the Cup.

It's little more than he deserves.

Hungry Heart

Treat yourself to it after he lifts the Cup.

It's little more than he deserves.

Will do so with the winnings I receive from a bet placed on for him to score anytime at 40/1.

:greggy:

Will do so with the winnings I receive from a bet placed on for him to score anytime at 40/1.

:greggy:

jj.png

hartleysjam

See... Ummm... How do I put this... Well...

how do i put this :Vlad-Stupid:

Yes, what about him?

He was probably, along with Zal and Grainger, the best player on the park. Also had our best effort at goal.

Sorry Gladstone - it's probably not what you or a few others want to hear but I have to agree with Daisy Doodle. Barr IMO is not far off being a waste of space and looks like he is "lost" most of the time. What his function is is beyond me, and more importantly, probably him too. He neither breaks up play nor provides an adequate link between defence and those in front of him. Mercifully Adrian Mroviec will soon be fit enough to displace him.

pumphyjambo

I'm not zal's biggest fan far from it, but thought he played very well lastnight indeed. Only negative to me was thought he could've reacted a little quicker for the goal after mcDonald palmed it straight into higdon's path. Do wish temps wouldn't be so bloody greedy in future. He could've scored 1 and that chance at the end! 1 point from 9 after split, should be 6.

Teuchterjambo

Well, we got beat tonight lads.

Any ideas how we attribute blame to Zal this time?

None at all - he was outstanding first minute to last.

Bert Le Clos

Zal was at fault for their goal :rofl:

Zal 3 good games out of 38 this season :rofl:

Suso MOTM :rofl:

Elliott doesn't put in any effort :rofl:

Kickback after Hearts lose :rofl:

Chris Benoit

This thread just reaffirms my belief that when folk shout 'clique' on here they're just jealous of the posters who's intelligence level are above that of a pumpkin.

mahgrassyshoes

Sorry i meant 3 games out of 38 isnt bad.

Your pain is palpable, I'd love to see you when he goes up to lift the cup.

:jjyay:

Webster did a clanger in the 1st half by playing the ball out to a motherwell player and some muppet shouted Zal FFS

Nuff said

:whistling:

I'd be surprised if this didn't happen with embarrassing frequency. I've heard it 4 or 5 times this season.

Archived