going down!

Tatlock

All the threads and comments on the 'divers' in our team make me cringe. We have had an issue but we are no worse than any other team with the notable exception of Rantic.

How does Nakamura manage to walk out onto the pitch without falling over?? He is by far the worst offender in Scottish football but as he also happens to be a 'Dead Ball Expert' apparently this makes it 'clever play'. You will notice that he is never too injured to take the resultant free kick is he?

The GFA are becoming embarrasingly obvious in their vendetta against Hearts and Lithuanian players in particular to the extent that is is almost institutionally racist. If you watch most of the 'dives' since the velicka/Falkirk incident, our 'cheats' rarely even 'claim' for a penalty but this does not stop the brainwashed commentators or redferees from taking the moral high ground.

Rangers have (at the moment) Hutton who if he is so much as challenged in the box whjile running near the ball does well when he attracts a challenge giving him the opportunity to go down, as Burley said in one commentary, so he is entitled to go down and expect the pen.

If SFA really want to stamp out cheating, they should book every one who goes down in the box if they do not award a penalty it would soon stop!

I agree. I'm fecking sick of Hearts players getting done for simulation. FFS Velicka wasn't even theatrical yesterday nor did he even (as you say) claim for a penalty. He was simply brushed while trying to change direction (at full speed) on a slippery surface. He fell and tried to get back up in time to play the ball when it rebounded to him. It was a shocking decision by Clark.

It was summed up for me when I watched Chris Burke throw himself all over the place against Hibs a week or two back and nothing was done!

Even back as far as the Cup Final when Rudi was hacked in the box yet desperately tried to stay on his feet as he clearly knew if he went down, he would be booked for a dive irrespective of whether he had been fouled.

He wouldn't have done this if it wasn't something the Hearts players were aware of, even back then. Nothing has changed since, if anything it has become more blatant - even the press on two occasions highlighted Underhill's blatant bias - which is a start I suppose.

Fine Scottish Wine

McDonald, Nakamura, Celtic

Naismith, Hutton, Rangers

Miller, Aberdeen

Morais, Zemmama (not been too bad of late) Hibernian

Nish, Kilmarnock

All divers who regularly get away with it.

I said this to my mate after watching the game again on TV.

How many times do the commentators use the word 'dive' or diver' when a Hearts player goes down?

We are no worse than any other team in the SPL.

I'm afraid this is the end result of the blatant discrimination and institutional racism that has been directed towards Hearts by the Scottish media.

Archived