Luke Mitchell

Johanes de Silentio

This thread is one of the biggest trolls in JKB history. :thumbsup:

Spot on Deek, and for that reason the thread should really be closed.

While the Shed may be for non football related discussions, it is still part of a Hearts fans message board. What we have here is two or three new posters who care not one iota about Hearts peddling thieir personal agendas on a Hearts board. It's not appropriate.

John S

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... there is a mass of evidence which, quite simply, makes the case, as claimed by the prosecution, impossible.

....then why not make this evidence known . If it make the case "impossible" at the very least an appeal would be granted ?

Johanes de Silentio

Spot on Deek, and for that reason the thread should really be closed.

While the Shed may be for non football related discussions, it is still part of a Hearts fans message board. What we have here is two or three new posters who care not one iota about Hearts peddling thieir personal agendas on a Hearts board. It's not appropriate.

I'm sure the Moderators are able to make up their own minds.

If you don't approve of the thread, click on annar wan. :thumbsup:

The Real Maroonblood

This is just weird now :blink:

The thing is the murderer will still be in prison when this thread dies. :rolleyes:

I'm really not sure on this case tbh. But to play Devil's Advocate, it seems remarkably similar to the West Memphis 3 case in Arkansas in the 90's. Those 3 boys were in jail for 18 years with very little evidence against, and the main reason being a media smear campaign to brand them 'evil' and 'Satanists' (which by the way, really reeeeally isn't what you think it is) and well...weird.

Those 3 boys were released earlier this year...

The Mods wont touch thia thread.

In my opinion it has been set up and run by the Mitchell Family/Supporters to manipulate posters including you to support their argument. We are being used like pawns to further their cause. The whole thing makes me uncomfortable. But bash on. :thumbsup:

In my opinion it has been set up and run by the Mitchell Family/Supporters to manipulate posters including you to support their argument. We are being used like pawns to further their cause. The whole thing makes me uncomfortable. But bash on. :thumbsup:

I'm confused. He started the thread...

winningways

Looking through the thread it is fair to say certain people are pushing their own agenda on this and it looks like it's starting to become a bit personal.

This discussion the way it's going is surely not for JKB and as you qoute above if you don't approve ,click on and I will.

Johanes de Silentio

I started the thread - I am anything but a Mitchell/Lean supporter.

If the Moderators think that Sandra Lean or anyone else is posting anything inapropriate, I'm sure they'll do something about it.

****sake! :down:

Are you genuinely suggesting that some people are harbouring (a) murderer(s)?

Would not be that unusual, been happening since the beginning of time :rolleyes:

The sheet gaul of some wanting the thread pulled though,amazes me :whistling:

Johanes de Silentio

Would not be that unusual, been happening since the beginning of time :rolleyes:

The sheer gaul of some wanting the thread pulled though, amazes me :whistling:

Murders are quite common, unfortunately - this particular murder was uncommonly brutal - if people are protecting the killer, they are not just shielding a murderer, but a sadistic psychotic maniac - could you sleep at night knowing that an insane lunatic could maybe do the same to you?

I've asked the Moderators to have a look at this thread, and close it if they think it's appropriate.

ToYouToMe

You would think grown adults would be able to sensibly debate this case, but it never ceases to amaze me how some on here cannot manage that, instead trying to wind people up and ridicule people.

Sad.

Thread closed.

Please note that JKB is first and foremost a forum for Hearts supporters. While we do not block supporters of other clubs from registering and taking part, please be aware that we do not welcome people using the forum to soapbox, act as shills, or peddle their wares.

Archived