Luke Mitchell

Johanes de Silentio

Sten Guns

Yes, in the eyes of the law and according to the majority of the people on this thread, so far, "He is still guilty" but don't you think it odd that 2 individual people relating to the same case would both pass the test if they were lying?

This is my first post so I'll keep it short and sweet lol

Were you satisfied that the police investigation followed every line of enquiry before arresting LM?

Do you accept this was not a sexually motivated crime, as claimed by SIO Dobbie? If so, what are your reasons for accepting this?

The reason I ask is I can't understand if there was no sexual motivation, why was there semen/sperm on and in the body (which was naked), semen/sperm on underwear and items of clothing and footwear found scattered at the locus? That is not to mention the blood, saliva, hairs unidentified cells on the body and items of clothing, none of which belonged to LM.

If they could identify the owner of blood and semen found on certain items of clothing, and also identify the semen found in the used condom which was in the vicinity of the body, why could they not find any dna belonging to LM on JJ, and why no traces of JJ on LM?

I'd be grateful for any information that you could provide to support your view that he is still guilty. Thanks.

The used condom, that of James Falconer, was in the vicinity because he pumped some slag. (on a totally different date to the murder).

This was been confirmed with the Police by both him and the lassie who took the boaby.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In response to popular request, I am responding to this post - number 150.

Was this really considered worth reading, or did people feel that I should correct the punctuation?

Post 150 is now post 149 as was stated a few posts ago, something must have been deleted.

Wuld you care to also address this cracker from Mitchell's mother on the other forum?

"They are scared because they have vented their anger and revulsion against the wrong person for 9 years.....and probably added their .......and I know for a fact...chestnut and now they have been proved wrong and people will know...what they knew "for a Fact" was indeed, just made up.

They are scared.......because they know who the real murderer is and also know ........it's only a question of time....."

Johanes de Silentio

Would you care to also address this cracker from Mitchell's mother on the other forum?

"They are scared because they have vented their anger and revulsion against the wrong person for 9 years.....and probably added their .......and I know for a fact...chestnut and now they have been proved wrong and people will know...what they knew "for a Fact" was indeed, just made up.

They are scared.......because they know who the real murderer is and also know ........it's only a question of time....."

And now we arrive at the crux of the matter.

Well, AllanM?

Denny Crane

In response to popular request, I am responding to this post - number 150.

Was this really considered worth reading, or did people feel that I should correct the punctuation?

Don't play games. You know fine well I've rectified my earlier plea to post 149 - and despite my error, it was clear I was referring to a post that I made, not the other chap you've cited. Address that please (as stated before).

Johanes de Silentio

Bet they're going to tag team poor PA...! :sad:

:smackdown:

No Danny Grainger! :thumbsup:

ellie0028

Fair to say we dont use lie detectors in court...why is that?

Jeremy Kyle uses them on his show,go on that!

Allan M, how do you know all the evidence that was presented?

I don't know all the evidence which was presented, however, I have learned a lot about the evidence which was presented by reading first-hand accounts of the trial which were written by people who were present. I have also read a fair amount taken from the original court documents and also all the appeal documents, which refer to what the judge stated were the main "planks" of the evidence.

southside1874

Post 150 is now post 149 as was stated a few posts ago, something must have been deleted.

Wuld you care to also address this cracker from Mitchell's mother on the other forum?

drug debt............

In relation to this case yes. Not to mention the other claims AllanM made about the media's coverage of this case.

I think you got the wrong number. Please check the number of your post. In response to your query, I have now posted a reply to post no. 150.

What should they have done before the lie detector test then? Personally it seems more like a drug debt that has went horribly wrong.

good point, i think if they did do it, there might of been someone helping them or who was involved. All speculation ofcourse.

The used condom, that of James Falconer, was in the vicinity because he pumped some slag. (on a totally different date to the murder).

This was been confirmed with the Police by both him and the lassie who took the boaby.

So some Girl has sex and owns up to it, is a slag, its 2012 ffs, dowry's are well gone

Like yer posts most of the time but I dare say you are with a virgin and nothing else will do eh, just your Mum was prior to wedlock :rolleyes:

ConsiderThis

Key evidence was apparently that he found the body almost straight away with the search party, a jacket he owned went missing, his alibis were rejected and that he had strange social tastes.

Is it true that someone else's DNA was found on Jodi Jones' body, though?

Slightly off topic but there is a police officer on trial just now for allegedly providing prosecutors in 1995 with false information about a murder investigation. It subsequently led to two men being wrongly convicted for it. They were both released after ten years.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/east-central/303230-former-policeman-altered-witness-statements-in-murder-case/

Hi jambogaza, your right that was the evidence used by the prosecution. The truth is different. He didnt find the body straight away. The dog reacted passed the v in the wall and pulled Luked towards the wall which was witnessed by the others. The dog was on a leash. According to the others that were there the dog was pulling, getting excited, sniffing, on its hind legs at the wall. JJ gran took Mias leash and Luke went over the v in the wall with his torch and shouted he could see something. JJ's sisters boyfriend went over and he also seen something, the gran went over she seen something. They were all together when they could see that something was a body, as they had moved forward together. The first person to mention a body was the sisters boyfriend when he called the police to ask what was keeping them as they had found a ******* body.

Statements taken hours after the body was found all confirm that it was the dog that pulled Luke back to the wall, the dog was sniffing the air, on its hind legs etc, by the time it came to court all those statement had changed to Luke went to the wall, no mention of the dogs reaction.

Yes there was dna found in/on the body, also on the items of clothing and trainers.

Denny Crane

I think you got the wrong number. Please check the number of your post. In response to your query, I have now posted a reply to post no. 150.

You're quick - this was addressed some posts ago and you know fine well which one I meant. Kindly address it lest anyone think you to be a quack with no credibility at all. Thank you. (After all, it has been 12 hours since I asked the initial question to begin with - stop ducking it. You're banging on about evidence and I'm asking you to produce some in relation to the claim you made about the media's reporting of the case).

Sten Guns

So some Girl has sex and owns up to it, is a slag, its 2012 ffs, dowry's are well gone

Like ter posts most of the time but I dare say you are with a virgin and nothing else will ydo eh, just her like Mum and your Mum was :rolleyes:

Ok, ok. Not a slag, a naughty minx.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hi jambogaza, your right that was the evidence used by the prosecution. The truth is different. He didnt find the body straight away. The dog reacted passed the v in the wall and pulled Luked towards the wall which was witnessed by the others. The dog was on a leash. According to the others that were there the dog was pulling, getting excited, sniffing, on its hind legs at the wall. JJ gran took Mias leash and Luke went over the v in the wall with his torch and shouted he could see something. JJ's sisters boyfriend went over and he also seen something, the gran went over she seen something. They were all together when they could see that something was a body, as they had moved forward together. The first person to mention a body was the sisters boyfriend when he called the police to ask what was keeping them as they had found a ******* body.

Statements taken hours after the body was found all confirm that it was the dog that pulled Luke back to the wall, the dog was sniffing the air, on its hind legs etc, by the time it came to court all those statement had changed to Luke went to the wall, no mention of the dogs reaction.

Can we see the evidence of this please.

Just to clarify my reponses to this thread.. I am going through the thread post by post and responding to posts as they appear chronologically, and I have currently reached page 5, so I have not read later posts yet. I'd have thought this might have been logical and apparent to most readers. I have to log off now, but I will try to make time tomorrow to contribute more to this thread.

Thanks to all the people who have been courteous and kept an open mind. It is sad there are so few, but at the same time, a few is better than none.

Sten Guns

ConsiderThis and AllanM

Serious question.

Do you believe in God?

Denny Crane

Just to clarify my reponses to this thread.. I am going through the thread post by post and responding to each as it appears. I am currently only on page 5. I have to log off now, but I will try to make time tomorrow to contribute more to this thread.

Thanks to all the people who have been courteous and kept an open mind. It is sad there are so few, but at the same time, a few is better than none.

My initial question was on page four :rolleyes:

Nicholas Brody

ConsiderThis and AllanM

Serious question.

Do you believe in God?

2dbnz42.gif

Denny Crane

Can't wait until next week when we'll have threads on the moon landings, JFK and Princess Di. Stay tuned! :lol:

Denny Crane

I'm beginning to think Denny your no gonna get an answer :unsure:

Well he's cut and run now hasn't he. Same tactics a certain Walter Mitty who once posted on JKB used to do.

Johanes de Silentio

Yes there was dna found in/on the body, also on the items of clothing and trainers.

You didn't say DNA initially - you said sperm/semen - was there sperm/semen found in/on Jodi's body?

southside1874

I'm not sure how debating this on kickback has any relevance to what a judge will see.

Johanes de Silentio

I'm not sure how debating this on kickback has any relevance to what a judge will see.

Aye, right enough - let's no' bother! :blink:

ConsiderThis

I can't remember why or what it was , but when it happened , the murder and then the trial , for some reason I thought he was innocent.

Maybe I'm wrong , I hope I am , as that would mean there is still one sick f### free

Hi superjack, that's exactly what I thought. Even though I thought there was every chance he was innocent, my gut feeling was that he would be convicted. The damage was already done by the media, he was never going to get a fair trial. How are juries expected to erase what they have read from their minds? I would have hated to be on that jury, as it was such a tragic case involving a young girl.

I have a family member who was arrested and convicted for a crime he did not commit, he was very fortunate that he managed to get his conviction overturned. In his case alone I couldnt believe the extents they would go to gain a conviction. I have no interest in guilty people, do the crime do the time, and hell slap it into you, but for the past 16 years my eyes have been truly opened to the corruption and collusion within the police and the judicial system. Its scary, beyond belief, Im not suprised that the public stick their heads in the sand.

What really gets me is that they do what they can to get a conviction whether there is evidence or not, but why put communities at risk, when they are not 100% certain that they have got there man.

Tommy Wiseau

I'm not sure how debating what team should play in the cup final has any relevance to what Paulo Sergio's decision will be on May 19.

We should really just shut the board down tbf :lol:

It seems Al has cane back as CT, desperate

By all means express am opinion but dont be devious well thats my take

ConsiderThis

Allegedly.

I think he probably did murder Jodi, but I think there are problems with the safety of the conviction.

I hope it was Mitchell - I'd hate to think that there is someone capable of such a horrific crime on the loose.

Mitchell's supporters have suggested Robert Greens, who brutally attacked a girl at Roslin, as a possible alternative - I'd hope that the cops have checked that one out.

Hi PA, I'm just working my way down the first page and going to reply to you before I head off.

I don't think the RG thing wasnt about blaming him, think the newspaper printed it that way. I think it was all about highlighting his crime, which had similar strands to the JJ murder, and had his dna been checked out, if not, why not?

The guy who left his used condom near the crime scene, was not found till 3 years later. When questioned he admitted to being in the area that day, twice. He said that the reason the condom was there with his semen in it was because he shared a room with his younger brother and he went out to the woods to masterbate, for privacy. Why he didnt just go to the bathroom I dont know. Anyway that is what he said in his statement and he said he did so regulary, with a condom, on his own. What concerns me about him is that the police were in his home 2 days after the murder, when appeals were being made about anyone being in the area, and he never uttered a word. Why not say then that you had been in the area? He may have been able to have helped with the enquiry, may have witnessed someone or something, he may not have thought to be important at the time.

Another guy that I think has been mentioned on this thread somewhere, MK, the guy from the college who allegedly had scratches on his face and wrote an essay at college about killing a girl in the woods. He attended the police station a couple, possibly 3 days after the murder and gave his contact details and the police said they would be in contact. They didnt follow it up and he wasnt questioned till 3 years later. At least he attended the police station and attempted to help with the enquiry.

Need to log off now.

Hi PA, I'm just working my way down the first page and going to reply to you before I head off.

I don't think the RG thing wasnt about blaming him, think the newspaper printed it that way. I think it was all about highlighting his crime, which had similar strands to the JJ murder, and had his dna been checked out, if not, why not?

The guy who left his used condom near the crime scene, was not found till 3 years later. When questioned he admitted to being in the area that day, twice. He said that the reason the condom was there with his semen in it was because he shared a room with his younger brother and he went out to the woods to masterbate, for privacy. Why he didnt just go to the bathroom I dont know. Anyway that is what he said in his statement and he said he did so regulary, with a condom, on his own. What concerns me about him is that the police were in his home 2 days after the murder, when appeals were being made about anyone being in the area, and he never uttered a word. Why not say then that you had been in the area? He may have been able to have helped with the enquiry, may have witnessed someone or something, he may not have thought to be important at the time.

Another guy that I think has been mentioned on this thread somewhere, MK, the guy from the college who allegedly had scratches on his face and wrote an essay at college about killing a girl in the woods. He attended the police station a couple, possibly 3 days after the murder and gave his contact details and the police said they would be in contact. They didnt follow it up and he wasnt questioned till 3 years later. At least he attended the police station and attempted to help with the enquiry.

Need to log off now.

i can see why that is appealing tbh

weird20tree1.jpg

tumblr_l6rd4idtYQ1qbu1xf.jpg

Treegina_119b38_2720694.jpg

:ninja: :ninja:

So, to summarise he is innocent because

• His girlfriend was brutally murdered (by someone else)
  • He found the body
  • The Police bullied and victimised him
  • The media were against him
  • His legal team was incompetent
  • The ordinary people on the jury were incapable of assessing the evidence presented at trial

He is either the world's unluckiest person or he is guilty.

ellie0028

I think that what they are trying to say fun boaby :unsure:

As for the guy ###### in the woods or shagging his bird,wasnt that the same as to why Shane Mitchell first lied,he was doing the same upstairs! Men! :blink:

wait a minute did Shane lie with his first statement? I cant be bothered to find out now..

Funny though the only one that seems to be keeping this in the press is Corinne,wheres the rest of the family and friends,I dont think ive read any press reported from his friends!

BoJack Horseman

So, to summarise he is innocent because

• His girlfriend was brutally murdered (by someone else)
  • He found the body
  • The Police bullied and victimised him
  • The media were against him
  • His legal team was incompetent
  • The ordinary people on the jury were incapable of assessing the evidence presented at trial

He is either the world's unluckiest person or he is guilty.

There are people all over the world that have been wrongfully convicted. It's not a huge stretch of the imagination. Just have a look at Amanda Knox. I'm sure most wannabe detectives on here were convinced of her guilt at the time solely based on what they'd read in the papers. Turns out she's innocent.

Buffalo Bill

This is an interesting thread but may I suggest that people back up their statements with evidence?

Some people are posting as if they're were a fly on the wall to the entire case but let's see some links to go with their claims.

rossthejambo

There have been quite a number of murders around Dalkeith in the years since Jodi died, plus a vicious rape which involved a knife. Many, many people go missing ever year, and we never really hear about it, unless the family keep pushing, or a body is found. There was a body found in a bin not so long ago - no-one had heard of that girl till her body was found. Betty Brown's body was found in woodland, and only then did Crimewatch cover her story. She was last seen on a bus traveling down to the borders from Edinburgh. One of the stops en route is right beside the path where Jodi was killed. This is probably a coincidence, of course, but who knows. For sure, Luke Mitchell did not kill Jodi Jones, so her murderer could still be at large.

When you say "around Dalkieth" how wide a search parameter are we dealing with? And you say that and then talk about murders and crimes that weren't even in that area.

Your arguement, whilst full of words, is seriously lacking in substance. It's almost all hearsay, supposition, this constant mentioning of trial by media/smear campaign and the words of a convicted murderer and his batty mother.

As for your closing gambit :cornette:

Johanes de Silentio

Need to log off now.

See that's a proper, reasoned response - AllanM is just getting people's backs up with his nonsense - do you know him?

Like yer posts most of the time but I dare say you are with a virgin and nothing else will do eh, just your Mum was prior to wedlock :rolleyes:

To be fair if she was from Easthouses/Dalkeith it was probably a fair assumption!

There have been quite a number of murders around Dalkeith in the years since Jodi died, plus a vicious rape which involved a knife. Many, many people go missing ever year, and we never really hear about it, unless the family keep pushing, or a body is found. There was a body found in a bin not so long ago - no-one had heard of that girl till her body was found. Betty Brown's body was found in woodland, and only then did Crimewatch cover her story. She was last seen on a bus traveling down to the borders from Edinburgh. One of the stops en route is right beside the path where Jodi was killed. This is probably a coincidence, of course, but who knows. For sure, Luke Mitchell did not kill Jodi Jones, so her murderer could still be at large.

The path splits a large area of woodland. There is a road either side of said woodland but neither is near the spot of the incident or close to said bus route. so this is incorrect.

This is probably one your worst posts on here.

Do you know the area or are you just preaching what you've read on the internet?

Are any of the other murders currently unsolved? I live in Dalkeith and honestly can't think of any off the top of my head

As for trying to insinuate that the unrelated Betty Brown case might be the same murderer because its near a bus stop. For goodness sake man, get a grip.

Prince Buaben

:blink::blink:

Cant be anything more than coincidence. The body was found in Longtown near Gretna FFS.

sorry for sounding ignorant but who was found in a bin around Dalkeith?

Prince Buaben

The path splits a large area of woodland. There is a road either side of said woodland but neither is near the spot of the incident or close to said bus route. so this is incorrect.

The said bus hes talking about stops near the entrance to the path that LM would have walked up to meet JJ that night.

BoJack Horseman

This is probably one your worst posts on here.

Do you know the area or are you just preaching what you've read on the internet?

Are any of the other murders currently unsolved? I live in Dalkeith and honestly can't think of any off the top of my head

As for trying to insinuate that the unrelated Betty Brown case might be the same murderer because its near a bus stop. For goodness sake man, get a grip.

Replace area for case and this is what 99% of the posters on this thread are doing.

ellie0028

Like the other im trying to think of any more murders around the Dalkeith and other area's..

would you care to share the info you on have on this?

Off my head I can think of the stabbing in Gorebridge,gang related,guy now doing time for that..There was the axe murder in Bonnyrigg,where the guy killed his wife,again got the person for that..still cant think of anything in Dalkeith..So are you saying these men could be guilty of JJ murder,because that what your implying..

Still feel free to share what info you have on these murders in Dalkeith

Sten Guns

Luke's alibi was ripped up for arse paper in court.

It was found to be complete fabrication.

Why lie about your whereabouts, Luke?

:interesting:

Replace area for case and this is what 99% of the posters on this thread are doing.

Yes change the words of a question and it may very well form a new one

Johanes de Silentio

What's wrong with that?

Johanes de Silentio

There have been quite a number of murders around Dalkeith in the years since Jodi died

Absolute pish.

Sten Guns

What's wrong with that?

**** knows, but for someone with no interest in the case he doesn't half get right stuck in about it.

Something missing in his life IMO.

Archived