Juventus v Sampdoria

Gigolo-Aunt

Todays game on CH5. Big Sampdoria fan, they tend not to show their matches much on CH5 this season. Looking forward to seeing them in action.

Our favorite hostess is looking rather nice again today.

C'mon the Sampdoria!

Todays game on CH5. Big Sampdoria fan, they tend not to show their matches much on CH5 this season. Looking forward to seeing them in action.

C'mon the Sampdoria!

Won't be easy for 'Doria today without Cassano.

Won't be easy for 'Doria today without Cassano.

Was gutted when I heard he was not playing.

Volpi has had a ding dong with the manager and is out as well.

Juventus habe missed a sitter already. It could be a long afternoon.

Cassano should really be back home at the Olimpico. :cool:

I think he'll stay with Sampdoria next season. However, there have been rumours for some time about him going to Inter in the Summer.

Italian football is so boring these days

It puts me too sleep

I find it more interesting to watch than a lot of other leagues. But maybe I just have a good attention span. On average I would estimate more goals than the premiership.

I find it more interesting to watch than a lot of other leagues. But maybe I just have a good attention span. On average I would estimate more goals than the premiership.

The style of refereeing and players' readiness to go down means that many games are stop-start affairs.

The goals per game average is fairly high though I don't have up to date stats to back this up.

The worst aspect of it for me is the poor stadia generally in use and the poor crowds.

There's simply too much televised football in Italy with every match in Serie A shown live every week.

The style of refereeing and players' readiness to go down means that many games are stop-start affairs.

The goals per game average is fairly high though I don't have up to date stats to back this up.

The worst aspect of it for me is the poor stadia generally in use and the poor crowds.

There's simply too much televised football in Italy with every match in Serie A shown live every week.

Last season it was better than La Liga and Premiership for goals/game

Prem average was 2.45

Serie A 2.55

I prefer watching Serie A to premiership, as it is more technical and the players much more skilled

Maybe i'm old fashioned, but i crave and enjoy the old style Italian stadiums.

Ramshackle, crumbling and not at all family friendly. Lovely. A cauldron of noise and enough to put the jeebies up the unsuspecting.

Maybe i'm old fashioned, but i crave and enjoy the old style Italian stadiums.

Ramshackle, crumbling and not at all family friendly. Lovely. A cauldron of noise and enough to put the jeebies up the unsuspecting.

I like the old looking Italian stadiums.....

Not a massive fan of their football at times but each to their own...

Worst football for me is top 4 English playing each other.... jesus... boring as hell.

maltese jambo

C'mon the Sampdoria!

You just saw the reason why they dont show Samp.

Come on C5 behave yourself and get back to the giallo rosso:cool::cool:

You just saw the reason why they dont show Samp.

Come on C5 behave yourself and get back to the giallo rosso:cool::cool:

Big injury problems up front at the moment. Set our stall out for a draw and after a difficult first half handled Juventus well in the second.

Good point. Think we are sitting 7th now.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The Inter-Parma game is live on Betfair if any of you need another fix of Italian football!

Archived