Maddy Mccann

jambogaza

People seem very keen to condemn them despite the fact there has never been a serious accusation or charge against them.

Yet a few days ago on a thread about a footballer who was tried in a court of law and found guilty of rape there were people doubting due legal process.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Jambo-Jimbo

• felix

• AlphonseCapone

People seem very keen to condemn them despite the fact there has never been a serious accusation or charge against them.

Yet a few days ago on a thread about a footballer who was tried in a court of law and found guilty of rape there were people doubting due legal process.

Ah, but they've got the complete Inspector Morse boxset collection, so they know about the law 'n stuff.

Edited by 16thMay1998

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Hopefully the publicity we see on the 5th anniversary may be of some hope, sure its a long shot,you just never know, fingers crossed for the young girl

As for the parents i have nothing but contempt, where are they anyway ?? not seen a lot of them, would think they would be blazing the trail

I know they like to orchestrate the media and be in full control maybe thats the reason they are conspicuous by there absence :rolleyes:

As for the financial aspect the kitty was always gonny run dry, I'm sure the McCanns will be able to account for every penny spent :rolleyes:

Had they not been self centred and down right selfish parent who put themselves first, that poor lassies disappearance would have not happened, they should have been done with neglect from the start

Anyway hope they find the girl Re of chance

Good man, I was worried that you'd miss this thread. Never the same without you

rossthejambo

Whilst I don't like to comment on threads like this, I think the main reason for that is that the footballer was a footballer, and the charge was rape. Disgusting as it is, some people take the bloke's side regardless of evidence or verdict.

Good man, I was worried that you'd miss this thread. Never the same without you

Almost salavating :) only kidding

Bert Le Clos

Seems a bit wrong there's a Google ad for a shop called "Madeleine" advertising women's underwear at the top of this thread every so often. :whistling:

I don't get the connection?

Unless a specific poster has done it. Can you be more clear?

My point is that people seem to condemn the McCanns because they come across as fairly dislikable characters, yet a footballer is obviously just a bit of a lad on a night out. Put their personalities aside when making snap judgements.

And for what it's worth I believe them to negligent parents but I can't quite make the leap to them being consciously behind her disappearance.

My point is that people seem to condemn the McCanns because they come across as fairly dislikable characters, yet a footballer is obviously just a bit of a lad on a night out. Put their personalities aside when making snap judgements.

And for what it's worth I believe them to negligent parents but I can't quite make the leap to them being consciously behind her disappearance.

^^^^^^^ good point and pretty much agree

It would have been quite easy for a devious and surreptitious Peado to have picked up/monitored on the McCanns behaviour before making a move sadly and for what its worth I think thats what happened

Was genuinely surprised by the parents media absence on the 5th anniversary of the alleged abduction, only a spokesman available, strange

I think his point was very, very clear, to be fair.

I think his point was very, very clear, to be fair.

The connection between the two points wasn't though, because the people questioning the Evans conviction were not the same people as those throwing the McCann's under the bus.

A claim that two arguments are inconsistent is only valid if it's the same people making the two arguments.... and I couldn't see anyone doing that, therefore making his argument irrelevant.

But the reason I asked you to name a poster was because the two mobs are not related.

You can't just say "people".

But the reason I asked you to name a poster was because the two mobs are not related.

You can't just say "people".

I can actually. I was talking about the general atmosphere.

Someone did. Only she was a friend so the police didn't believe her.

hold on. so a person saw someone wondering away with there friends child and did nothing?? hard to believe that!

btw im not the parents did it or if the girl was kidnapped, i dont have all the facts to make a decision. only the police and the family do

Horrid position for any parents to find themselves in but the McCann's, you'd think, would feel a great deal of personal guilt over the circumstances... If only they had been as good at parenting as they are at publicity

I can actually. I was talking about the general atmosphere.

OK. Still don't understand what it adds to the discussion though.

Thinking about this for a wee while today.

I still just can't get my head around the parents leaving those kids in the place, given the distance involved.

I couldn't imagine what went through their mind. There just no way I could ever have done this.

It transpired that the same night the girl had woke up crying presumably because there were no adults there. And yet, they still left her a second time.

Madness. Horrible, irresponsible, selfish.

The girl is dead imo. And I believe that she probobly suffered a horrible death.

Mainly due to her own parents negligence.

Turns my stomach to think about it.

hold on. so a person saw someone wondering away with there friends child and did nothing?? hard to believe that!

Not quite. One of the McCann's holiday companionsJane Tanner , a member of the notorious Tapas Nine saw a man walking with what looked like a sleeping child in his arms, not an uncommon sight on holiday at 10 o'clockish so didn't think much about it at the time

If the police had believed her when interviewed, they may have been able to put out a description . instead the first everyone heard of this mysterious man was about one year later (if memory serves)

btw im not the parents did it or if the girl was kidnapped, i dont have all the facts to make a decision. only the police and the family do

The only people with the facts are those who abducted her and that's not the parents imo.

Not quite. One of the McCann's holiday companionsJane Tanner , a member of the notorious Tapas Nine saw a man walking with what looked like a sleeping child in his arms, not an uncommon sight on holiday at 10 o'clockish so didn't think much about it at the time

If the police had believed her when interviewed, they may have been able to put out a description . instead the first everyone heard of this mysterious man was about one year later (if memory serves)

The only people with the facts are those who abducted her and that's not the parents imo.

''those''sounds like more than one, wht makes you think that ??

ah right, gotcha.

was thinking that person was just a proper c###.

''those''sounds like more than one, wht makes you think that ??

Because I think it's fairly certain she was abducted and it doesn't seem like an opportunist abduction, rather a planned event involving more than one person.

Since Madeleine disappeared, I have always found it so hard to understand how any parent could leave their kids alone so they can go out to have a bevvy/dinner. After the birth of my wee girl (8 weeks old now), my feelings on this are stronger than ever. Those idiots should be locked up for good, for neglect if nothing else. Whether or not they had anything to do with her disappearance, they are 100% responsible for what happened - and have been the minute they decided to abandon their kids to go and get pissed with their Upper Class mates.

Because I think it's fairly certain she was abducted and it doesn't seem like an opportunist abduction, rather a planned event involving more than one person.

Well that will be that then :rolleyes:

..unless you have an alternative theory you want to share confused.gif

I certainly would not jump to conclusions thats for sure, you posted in a matter of fact way with nout to back it up bar '' i think'' :rolleyes:

I certainly would not jump to conclusions thats for sure, you posted in a matter of fact way with nout to back it up bar '' i think'' :rolleyes:

There's a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest she was abducted in a planned operation and very little evidence of any sort to sugggest the family did it . Don't really want to go over old stuff again but if I sounded matter of fact, it's only because this is a well worn topic, and most of the facts are out there.

There's a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest she was abducted in a planned operation and very little evidence of any sort to sugggest the family did it . Don't really want to go over old stuff again but if I sounded matter of fact, it's only because this is a well worn topic, and most of the facts are out there.

Right now its all about opinions felix, i picked up on the plural, nout personal

Sadly due to the parents selfishness a wee girl has disappeared, doesny get much worse,just hope we get closure sooner rather than later

Toxteth O'Grady

Look at the place on google maps.

It wouldn't be the most obvious or easiest place to abduct a kid.

Only 2 roads in and out from the main road.

The front of the appartment was in view of where the family and friends were eating.

It's a quiet wee place outside peak season.

I can't beleive it was random, of that much i'm sure.

Heres Rixxy

Doesn't exactly help that the predicted photo of her now looks twice her actual age:

madeleineccannpicpaimage.jpg

Is that Lindsay Lohan on the right?

See post #62 thumbsup.gif

Doesn't explain why two different arguments from two different sets of people equals some kind of hypocracy, which was what was inferred in the post I originally questioned.

Either way the parents were scumbags for leaving their children alone in the way they did.

That action of theirs is inexcusable.

Edited by Kenif

Doesn't explain why two different arguments from two different sets of people equals some kind of hypocracy, which was what was inferred in the post I originally questioned.

You actually asked what Tazio's post "added to the discusion",.

I thought it offered an alternative viewpoint which no-one 's managed to address yet.

• 5 years later...

What would you do/say if your child was a friend of the younger siblings and your child was asked to go for a sleepover would you trust them

The Internet
14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

What would you do/say if your child was a friend of the younger siblings and your child was asked to go for a sleepover would you trust them

No they are clearly serial killers out to rid the world of children. 

Ibrahim Tall
1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

No they are clearly serial killers out to rid the world of children. 

Dont think anyone as said that, they're clearly negligent parents though at the very best.

This case is colder than Kate McCann's personality. 

Unless something significant happens then why waste any more money. 

The Internet
57 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Dont think anyone as said that, they're clearly negligent parents though at the very best.

They made a serious mistake (one I bet loads of parents make without consequence) and were punished in the worst possible way. I really doubt it's unsafe to leave your kids with them for a period of time.