• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Jambo-Jimbo

• felix

• AlphonseCapone

2 hours ago, Paolo said:

Absolute nonsense decision.  

There must be hundreds of parents out there wishing they got the same financial backing for their missing children.  

most parents would be wishing they got even 1% of the total that has been spent here

The parents have other children, the parents must KNOW, what happened to their daughter. How awful is it, for her previous siblings, to live with those parents ?

• 4 months later...

Yes I am watching it now. Chilling shit especially the cadaver and blood dogs. I honestly think there is enough evidence including circumstancel evidence to have them charged. 

AlphonseCapone
31 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yes I am watching it now. Chilling shit especially the cadaver and blood dogs. I honestly think there is enough evidence including circumstancel evidence to have them charged. 

Aye? That's interesting.

I've actually went the other way. I don't think there's any real evidence. The dog stuff was never corroborated with physical evidence. There wasn't actually any physical evidence she was dead. The police theories were embarrassing and amateur. Hiding her body for 25 days then moving it in the rental car, amongst all the publicity? Ridiculous assertion imo. 

Not saying I don't think they definitely didn't do it. The most likely explanation for me if they did is the overdose and Gerry taking the body away that night. Explains the lack of physical evidence.

But overall I don't think there is enough evidence to say anything definitive either way. 

Francis Albert
9 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye? That's interesting.

I've actually went the other way. I don't think there's any real evidence. The dog stuff was never corroborated with physical evidence. There wasn't actually any physical evidence she was dead. The police theories were embarrassing and amateur. Hiding her body for 25 days then moving it in the rental car, amongst all the publicity? Ridiculous assertion imo. 

Not saying I don't think they definitely didn't do it. The most likely explanation for me if they did is the overdose and Gerry taking the body away that night. Explains the lack of physical evidence.

But overall I don't think there is enough evidence to say anything definitive either way. 

Agree with all that. The series takes you through the story and media coverage and at times you become almost convinced of the McCann's guilt then the evidence is comprehensively debunked. The thing that shocked me most if true was that on the night of the disappearance the McCann'sapparently at 4 am grabbed a few hours sleep. I can't imagine how any parents in those circumstances could even think about sleeping. Or playing tennis a couple of days later. I don't think the McCann's are guilty but the series confirms my view that they are decidedly odd.

The same goes for the Scottish millionaire who funded the bizarre private investigator's search for Maddie.

Cruyff Turn

I’m the same, I thought they were guilty as sin but having watched the documentary it has totally sent me the other way. 

I had them guilty up to the dogs and afterwards but the fact that there was absolutely no DNA evidence and also no way that they hid her body for 60 odd days then got rid off it. That’s just ridiculous but before this documentary I felt this was perhaps the case.

The Portuguese Police and the media have been an absolute disgrace throughout. That Amaral is a charlatan. 

It seems pretty clear to me given the other cases in the area and the work of the Spanish PI on the dark web as well as witnesses, that this is a case of human trafficking, possibly and hopefully to sell to a rich family that couldn’t have children but unfortunately more likely, child abuse.

The Chief Super that was interviewed is absolutely right, if this was terrorists, they’d be chucking billions at it because there is clearly a sinister underworld that preys on children in Europe and beyond.

After the documentary I feel really bad about believing them guilty when it is now abundantly clear to me that it is not the case. Poor people, I’ve two girls, 6-11 and if that happened to me I don’t know what I’d do, credit to them for how these hold themselves in public. 

Credit to Brian Kennedy as well, what a top man he is. 

Maroon Sailor

Haven't watched the documentary but they are a strange couple and I think they've actually enjoyed being in the spotlight at times.

Something not right about them

Francis Albert
48 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I’m the same, I thought they were guilty as sin but having watched the documentary it has totally sent me the other way. 

I had them guilty up to the dogs and afterwards but the fact that there was absolutely no DNA evidence and also no way that they hid her body for 60 odd days then got rid off it. That’s just ridiculous but before this documentary I felt this was perhaps the case.

The Portuguese Police and the media have been an absolute disgrace throughout. That Amaral is a charlatan. 

It seems pretty clear to me given the other cases in the area and the work of the Spanish PI on the dark web as well as witnesses, that this is a case of human trafficking, possibly and hopefully to sell to a rich family that couldn’t have children but unfortunately more likely, child abuse.

The Chief Super that was interviewed is absolutely right, if this was terrorists, they’d be chucking billions at it because there is clearly a sinister underworld that preys on children in Europe and beyond.

After the documentary I feel really bad about believing them guilty when it is now abundantly clear to me that it is not the case. Poor people, I’ve two girls, 6-11 and if that happened to me I don’t know what I’d do, credit to them for how these hold themselves in public. 

Strange how opinions can differ. To me he came across as a bit of a tit with more money than sense. Employing a Spanish PI who on the basis of the footage I wouldn't employ to search for my lost cat  (if I had one) ... and who seemed to have no particular knowledge of paedophile activity in Portugal. And Kennedy's son, whose qualification seemed to be that he had nothing else to do. The investigators were shocked to find blond children were quite common in the Atlas Mountains ... you'd have thought a bit of basic research might have been a first step.

AlphonseCapone
11 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Strange how opinions can differ. To me he came across as a bit of a tit with more money than sense. Employing a Spanish PI who on the basis of the footage I wouldn't employ to search for my lost cat  (if I had one) ... and who seemed to have no particular knowledge of paedophile activity in Portugal. And Kennedy's son, whose qualification seemed to be that he had nothing else to do. The investigators were shocked to find blond children were quite common in the Atlas Mountains ... you'd have thought a bit of basic research might have been a first step.

Really didn't take to him. When he said the Russian guy looked a wrong un' or something like that, I thought to myself that's a cheek considering he himself looked like the sorta guy that'd start a fight in an empty room. And more importantly, what does that even mean in reality?

Never mind the fact he was going on about the hard drives being erased when as the guy himself said, if so, how did they apparently find stuff. And the fact he decided this piece of info from the Portuguese police was gospel but the rest of their investigation was nonsense was classic case of taking evidence that suited you rather than being impartial. 

AlphonseCapone
20 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Haven't watched the documentary but they are a strange couple and I think they've actually enjoyed being in the spotlight at times.

Something not right about them

You aren't wrong about them coming across as strange. I think that plays a big part in people's perceptions of their guilt. I went into this documentary trying my best to only consider the presented evidence. And as I said, I have changed my mind around their guilt but not on how weird I find them. 

Give the series a watch though, it's very well done and presented. 

Cruyff Turn
14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I find it strange that you think that Brian Kennedy is a tit. A guy who off his own back funded an investigation to find a wee lassie in which he had nothing to gain, at a time when no one else was looking.

And the Spanish PI was clearly onto something if his investigation led him to smash a Paedophile ring and save a number of children. 

Ok, they never found the wee lassie but I find it hard to criticise two people who managed to achieve something good.

Francis Albert
35 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I find it strange that you think that Brian Kennedy is a tit. A guy who off his own back funded an investigation to find a wee lassie in which he had nothing to gain, at a time when no one else was looking.

And the Spanish PI was clearly onto something if his investigation led him to smash a Paedophile ring and save a number of children. 

Ok, they never found the wee lassie but I find it hard to criticise two people who managed to achieve something good.

Ok I haven't got to the bit where the Spanish PI smashed a paedophile  ring

Not sure no one was looking when Kennedy intervened.

Edited by Francis Albert

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

....it was him & his mob who decided to get involved because they thought people were dodgy, planted tracking devices (did I read that correctly) etc, etc.

they used Spanish detectives - with absolutely no legal powers to investigate anything or anyone in Portugal - because they would have been jailed if they had done it in Portugal. 

Metodo3  - those Spanish private eyes - scammed the Mccanns for many £100Ks. They concentrated on a dirty tricks campaign to try to discredit the lead detective. 

I wouldn't call Kennedy a tit- it doesn't go far enough.  Vigilante, maybe, for starters ? 

PS when you say "no one else was looking" - you say that knowing this investigation had unprecedented UK levels of support from Leics police, Scotland Yd, CEOP, NPIA,  etc, etc ?  It was the UK police who advised the Portuguese to start looking for a body and the use of sniffer dogs. 

2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

There is - it matched M Mccann (15 of 19 matched) which is sufficient for it to be admissable in the UK and the USA. It couldn't be used in Portugal because they require a higher standard of proof. So when people say "no evidence" or "no DNA" what that really means is nothing that would be admissable in a Portuguese court.  In simple terms , the DNA found in the car did not rule out the possibility of it belonging to Maddie. Quite the opposite. 

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

There is - it matched M Mccann (15 of 19 matched) which is sufficient for it to be admissable in the UK and the USA. It couldn't be used in Portugal because they require a higher standard of proof. So when people say "no evidence" or "no DNA" what that really means is nothing that would be admissable in a Portuguese court.  In simple terms , the DNA found in the car did not rule out the possibility of it belonging to Maddie. Quite the opposite. 

That's too simplistic. 

From the FSS John Lowe report:
"A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion."

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

That's too simplistic. 

From the FSS John Lowe report:
"A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion."

But not wrong ? 

I'm not any kind of expert in DNA but have spoken to 2 geneticists about the Lowe report. They don't agree with the verbiage nor his findings.  Bearing in mind  the FSS was shut down not long after due to significant & widespread failings. 

Without digressing from the Netflix angle, it's quite surprising that the final conclusions of his report go unmentioned ie why he said what he did about how/when the DNA was deposited. From what I hear the police didn't take too kindly to being told how to suck eggs and questioned why he went to the lengths he did to answer questions that were not asked of him. 

AlphonseCapone
7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

But not wrong ? 

I'm not any kind of expert in DNA but have spoken to 2 geneticists about the Lowe report. They don't agree with the verbiage nor his findings.  Bearing in mind  the FSS was shut down not long after due to significant & widespread failings. 

Without digressing from the Netflix angle, it's quite surprising that the final conclusions of his report go unmentioned ie why he said what he did about how/when the DNA was deposited. From what I hear the police didn't take too kindly to being told how to suck eggs and questioned why he went to the lengths he did to answer questions that were not asked of him. 

Not wrong no. Just highlighting that though it would be admissible in a court over here, it would definitely have been a nuanced and fairly technical argument at a trial between experts on both sides. 

fabienleclerq

I've started this, I'm only one episode in and ATM I'm not convinced either way. 

I still can't get my head round the fact they've left three kids under 3 in a room on their own (the doors unlocked aswell iirc) and it has a side door into the street. The freelance journalist thinks this is normal and he and his friends would do the same. I have a four year old and if I'm on holiday he is where I am, it's pretty shite to say out loud but regardless of what happened they have played a massive part in it with Lazy/irresponsible parenting.

The police come across as amateur and there's something off about the McCann's, how they can rest at night or even make a press statement without bursting into tears I'm not sure.

doctor jambo

My hypothesis all those years ago re sedation appear to be really in line with the official thoughts.

I also found that the fact the twins slept through the utter bedlam in the apartment really telling, and that kate kept checking their breathing.

The direct inference being she medicated all the kids.

she was initially trained as an anaesthetist after all.

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

I've started this, I'm only one episode in and ATM I'm not convinced either way. 

I still can't get my head round the fact they've left three kids under 3 in a room on their own (the doors unlocked aswell iirc) and it has a side door into the street. The freelance journalist thinks this is normal and he and his friends would do the same. I have a four year old and if I'm on holiday he is where I am, it's pretty shite to say out loud but regardless of what happened they have played a massive part in it with Lazy/irresponsible parenting.

The police come across as amateur and there's something off about the McCann's, how they can rest at night or even make a press statement without bursting into tears I'm not sure.

This was my view before starting the show and 5 episodes in, it is still my view. I cannot for the life of me get my head round how it is acceptable to leave kids unattended as they were. 

fabienleclerq
52 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

This was my view before starting the show and 5 episodes in, it is still my view. I cannot for the life of me get my head round how it is acceptable to leave kids unattended as they were. 

I just can't get my head round it being an acceptable practice so you can have a few wines. I would take the wee man and sit him on his tablet, I remember being out with my parents on holiday.

I thought it was maybe generational but folk I have asked all said the same. 

doctor jambo
40 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I don't have kids but I'll never understand the leaving them part, especially abroad. 

I do, and its something I have never done, nor contemplated,

We are, if anything MORE vigilant. Out for a meal or whatever then its back to the hotel for drinks on the balcony, and a game of cards, suitcases pushed against doors. Even when we have had to have 2 rooms ( 5 of us) we either all sleep in the one room , or the adults split.

Its not glam, but its safe.

And my kids are not 3 and 1.

Jambo-Jimbo
Just now, fabienleclerq said:

I just can't get my head round it being an acceptable practice so you can have a few wines. I would take the wee man and sit him on his tablet, I remember being out with my parents on holiday.

I thought it was maybe generational but folk I have asked all said the same. 

All the times we have been abroad we have never ever left our kids alone, period, let alone so we could go for drinks with family/friends.

We usually just sat on our balcony and have some wine/beer, it never crossed our minds to leave them alone, even with a hotel babysitting service, it was never something we ever considered doing.

I've only watched the first couple of episodes and will likely watch another couple tonight. 

I'm on the McCanns side at the minute however reading here I expect that may or may not change. 

First impressions - the Portuguese police are an absolute cluster **** and the McCanns look genuinely terrible / scared. 

The whole documentary so far reminds me of a book Cocaine Nights - which is about upper class brits / expats holding deep and dark secrets in a little resort in Spain. If you've read it you will know what I mean. 

doctor jambo
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

I've only watched the first couple of episodes and will likely watch another couple tonight. 

I'm on the McCanns side at the minute however reading here I expect that may or may not change. 

First impressions - the Portuguese police are an absolute cluster **** and the McCanns look genuinely terrible / scared

The whole documentary so far reminds me of a book Cocaine Nights - which is about upper class brits / expats holding deep and dark secrets in a little resort in Spain. If you've read it you will know what I mean. 

The Potuguese police had an excellent reputation "amongst the best in the world" and Amaral was an exemplary officer.

They were pilloried by the Mccanns and the UK press in the most absurd fashion.

failing to secure a crime scene when it was not even a crime scene at that point is a ludicrous accusation.

AlphonseCapone
28 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I do, and its something I have never done, nor contemplated,

We are, if anything MORE vigilant. Out for a meal or whatever then its back to the hotel for drinks on the balcony, and a game of cards, suitcases pushed against doors. Even when we have had to have 2 rooms ( 5 of us) we either all sleep in the one room , or the adults split.

Its not glam, but its safe.

And my kids are not 3 and 1.

That all sounds perfectly sensible to me and how I remember holidays with my own parents. 

fabienleclerq

I forgot to add theres something I don't like about random holiday makers who don't know the McCann's putting themselves forward as almost witnesses that puts me right Off. Profiting from whatever happened to that wee girl.

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I don't have kids but I'll never understand the leaving them part, especially abroad. 

:spoton:

Definitely suspect they drugged their kids to sleep. That's why they felt confident leaving them alone. They had no concerns about them waking up and wondering where mummy and daddy are or them getting up to mischief/wandering off. They were heavily tranquilised and out for the count...and in Maddie's case I suspect, tragically too heavily tranquilised.

15 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Not wrong no. Just highlighting that though it would be admissible in a court over here, it would definitely have been a nuanced and fairly technical argument at a trial between experts on both sides. 

Indeed, on that we definitely agree. 

There was an Evening Standard article that said there was  a first report from FSS which was unequivocal about it belonging to MM followed a month later by the "nuanced" report. 

A quote I've seen from a UK police officer - "the FSS was on a damage limitation exercise in Portugal. They will lose credibility over this". I believe that came from the guy who told the Portuguese to bring in the UK cadaver dogs. 

I just don't buy the parent's guilt. Not for me.

To me it is yet again another trial by media.

I also object to the special treatment this case has received and still continues to get.

What makes Maddie and the McCann's so special I ask?

Some official stats form the government:

• Someone is reported missing every 90 seconds in the UK
  • 180,000 people are reported missing every year
  • There are 340,000 missing incidents every year
  • Children are more likely to be reported missing than adults: 1 in 200 children goes missing each year; 1 in every 500 adults goes missing each year

We as tax payers are funding the police to have a jolly in the Algarve every year.  Not cool.

Edited by i8hibsh

doctor jambo
6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I just don't buy the parent's guilt. Not for me.

To me it is yet again another trial by media.

I also object to the special treatment this case has received and still continues to get.

What makes Maddie and the McCann's so special I ask?

Some official stats form the government:

• Someone is reported missing every 90 seconds in the UK
  • 180,000 people are reported missing every year
  • There are 340,000 missing incidents every year
  • Children are more likely to be reported missing than adults: 1 in 200 children goes missing each year; 1 in every 500 adults goes missing each year

We as tax payers are funding the police to have a jolly in the Algarve every year.  Not cool.

I think the opposite.

I think it was a case of the media helping them avoid a trial!

They were never properly investigated, bumped all the questions, railed against the local police, then when questions started being asked jumped the country to shelter behind our supplicant government.

Had my daughter gone missing abroad I reckon I'd still be roaming the Portuguese countryside chain smoking and probably a drunk itinerant.

Instead of any more vast resources being piled into it, perhaps pull the Tapas 8 or whatever in for questioning in the UK under caution.

Seems  to be the only thing we haven't done and I'm at a loss to understand why.

Your kid goes missing here, your getting pulled in matey, and interviewed even just to rule you out

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

I think the opposite.

I think it was a case of the media helping them avoid a trial!

They were never properly investigated, bumped all the questions, railed against the local police, then when questions started being asked jumped the country to shelter behind our supplicant government.

Had my daughter gone missing abroad I reckon I'd still be roaming the Portuguese countryside chain smoking and probably a drunk itinerant.

Instead of any more vast resources being piled into it, perhaps pull the Tapas 8 or whatever in for questioning in the UK under caution.

Seems  to be the only thing we haven't done and I'm at a loss to understand why.

Your kid goes missing here, your getting pulled in matey, and interviewed even just to rule you out

I don't think for one second they were not properly investigated.  We are not privy to all the goings on, not should we be.  The police in the main are excellent and will leave no stone unturned.   If the evidence was there, they would be charged by now.  In 12 years they have nothing uncovered to prosecute the McCanns.  In a digital world where everyone leaves a footprint, forensics are ridiculously good and all walls have eyes, I just don't buy their guilt.  To me they are just 2 nice people going through a tragedy.  I may be wrong but that is how I see it.

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't think for one second they were not properly investigated.  We are not privy to all the goings on, not should we be.  The police in the main are excellent and will leave no stone unturned.   If the evidence was there, they would be charged by now.  In 12 years they have nothing uncovered to prosecute the McCanns.  In a digital world where everyone leaves a footprint, forensics are ridiculously good and all walls have eyes, I just don't buy their guilt.  To me they are just 2 nice people going through a tragedy.  I may be wrong but that is how I see it.

When the Portuguese started to investigate they refused to answer any questions, left the country and then sued Amaral.

If there was one mistake the cops over there made, it was not arresting them straight away due to immense media pressure to pursue the kidnap angle.

By the time they DID produce at least some evidence M&M ran for it having famously refused to answer any questions .

the British forces have never investigated them as suspects.

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

When the Portuguese started to investigate they refused to answer any questions, left the country and then sued Amaral.

If there was one mistake the cops over there made, it was not arresting them straight away due to immense media pressure to pursue the kidnap angle.

By the time they DID produce at least some evidence M&M ran for it having famously refused to answer any questions .

the British forces have never investigated them as suspects.

But I ask, what was the McCann's motive?  By all accounts they are doting parents to their twins and are decent hard working people fully respected to those around them.  What would be their reasoning for murdering their lovely wee girl?

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

But I ask, what was the McCann's motive?  By all accounts they are doting parents to their twins and are decent hard working people fully respected to those around them.  What would be their reasoning for murdering their lovely wee girl?

Likely an accidental overdose as there were reports of the kids being sedated and the McCann's having easy access to such drugs.

doctor jambo
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It wasn't murder.

It was an accident.

My hypothesis is that they gave the kids some medication to make them sleep ( the kids had been upset the nights before at having woken to find themselves on their own).

Madeline passed away.

At that point they were left with a choice.

1- cover it up OR

2- lose your other 2 kids, go to prison, lose both your jobs for ever, lose EVERYTHING you have , face public opprobrium and humiliation and utter ruination.

Lets face it, as Docs, they deal with mess and death all the time.

They held it together well enough for tennis and jogs- you reckon people with that degree of emotional control couldn't pull it off?

15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Accidental, sedated them all so they can enjoy another night out, Maddie's dosage has gone too far and it's killed her in some way, the other 2 haven't heard a thing, they've had to get rid of the body or be exposed as the type that take whatever drugs they want and the twins are taken off of them ... 

Never take folk as they want you to believe what they are like IMO.

Do we have the toxicology report to hand? And why not the other two kids?  

Any proof of the McCans purchasing the sedatives or did they make their own?

Edited by i8hibsh

As the doctor says it is all just hypothesis.  But for me, I need more than a hypothesis before I accuse a couple of parents of killing their child.  What an age we live in.  I can see courtrooms getting demolished all over the world as critical evidence (or any evidence infact) is no longer an essential part of a trial.

Cruyff Turn
14 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Accidental, sedated them all so they can enjoy another night out, Maddie's dosage has gone too far and it's killed her in some way, the other 2 haven't heard a thing, they've had to get rid of the body or be exposed as the type that take whatever drugs they want and the twins are taken off of them ... 

Never take folk as they want you to believe what they are like IMO.

Or perhaps the professional gang of human traffickers who do this for a living sedated the children so they wouldn’t wake up? 

The whole group would have to had been in on the conspiracy, they’d have to have hid her body for weeks while it decomposed and then get rid off it all the while Police & media are crawling all over the place following their every move. 

I don’t think so. 

Yeah, they are a wee bit strange, yes they were negligent in their duty of care but if they had accidentally killed their child I think they would have tried to revive her and phoned an ambulance. 

The Portuguese police leaking lies to their own media which led to the vilification of the McCanns has proven to be a lot of shit. 

This is was the same force that beat a confession out of a woman to get her to confess to the murder of her daughter despite there being absolutely no dna evidence to suggest she had been killed. 

Edited by Cruyff Turn

And where is the body?  Every blade of grass has been turned over in search for her.  By eye witness accounts they had a window of around 3 minutes to go to the room, pick up Maddie and hide her.  Did Maddie just spontaneously combust?

Edited by i8hibsh

doctor jambo
28 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

As the doctor says it is all just hypothesis.  But for me, I need more than a hypothesis before I accuse a couple of parents of killing their child.  What an age we live in.  I can see courtrooms getting demolished all over the world as critical evidence (or any evidence infact) is no longer an essential part of a trial.

Problem is there is absolutely zero evidence of any abduction either- like none.

An abduction in a closed room, overlooked by other apartments, in a busy resort, with easier victims on hand, in peak season.

You'd have thought at least 2 people involved, a car,a boat, a drive to the harbour, then onwards from there.

Period of surveillance, knowing routines, risk of discovery,

just doesn't stack up for me

Cruyff Turn
21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

And where is the body?  Every blade of grass has been turned over in search for her.  By eye witness accounts they had a window of around 3 minutes to go to the room, pick up Maddie and hide her.  Did Maddie just spontaneously combust?

The reason why there is no body is because she was taken, not just by some paedo but by professionals who most likely had the girl out of the Country within hours and into their underground network.

I believe eve she will be still alive somewhere but the problem is that she probably won’t have a clue who she is and possibly won’t even speak English as her first language, which makes things extremely difficult. 

This is why instead of chucking money at military hardware and such like, Countries should have a common goal in protecting children across the world from being abused and sold as commodities in the underworld and on the dark web.