Robbie F***** Neilson!!

scott_jambo

Thats not the point of this thread. No matter how murder Robbie is, he is one of us, part of the Hearts family and has given us a few memories.

Im geniunely proud of him when he goes to collect his medal after his penalty.

:o

still get wee shivers down the spine watching that tackle (need to watch how i word that) and the basil goal.

Susie-Jambo-66
Thats not the point of this thread. No matter how murder Robbie is, he is one of us, part of the Hearts family and has given us a few memories.

Well said ;)

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Was that video made by his agent ??

A good attempt at polishing a turd !!

Deserves his cup winners medal though. Punt him to Raith or whoever asap after his testimonial season.

European Jambos Mum

i will never forget his Basle goal. Made European Jambo (aka Heres Rixxy) cry!!!!!;);)

If some other players had robbies commitment and loyalty,we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

Imo.

Agreed, however,

If some of our other players had Robbie's ability we'd probably be in the 1st division.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
If some other players had robbies commitment and loyalty,we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

Imo.

We'd be a where Dunfermline are , which is where Neilson, Elliot, Mole etc should be playing.

Commitment and Loyalty is what you need to support your team and sit in the stands.

To be a player you need footballing ability !!

I was proud of the whole Hearts team when they went for their medals and was full of praise when Robbie took his penalty.

The sad thing is that despite his guaranteed 100% effort he is a very limited footballer, I for one would prefer the club had far better players.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
It says it all, that after 10 years "service" that a clip with his best moments last less than 3 minutes.

And if it wasn't for 20 replays of the Basle goal and 10 pictures it would have been about 15 seconds!!

It says it all, that after 10 years "service" that a clip with his best moments last less than 3 minutes.

I could only work with Hearts World clips which are hardly the best. I was asked the make the Robbie video by someone, I knew I wasen't going to find much because he's a right back (or because he's pish).

Can I ask who everyone would replace our Robbie with because I can't see any right back who played this weekend in the SPL as a realistic significant improvement.

Andreas Hinkel (Celtic)

James Fowler (Killie)

Sean Dillon (Dundee Utd)

Lee Mair (Aberdeen)

Chris Innes (Gretna)

Jack Ross (Falkirk)

Kevin McCann (THEM)

David Barron (St Mirren)

Paul Quinn (Motherwell)

Steven Whittaker (Rangers)

Ross Tokely (ICT)

So we are looking at Championship reserve team players (Alan Maybury?) or SFL players (don't know any!) or the Lithuanian option of bringing Barasa back!!!

Please feel free to furnish me with an answer as to who realistically you would replace Robbie with? I like Karipidis and Tall but only as centre backs (or very temporary full backs) because they get drawn in too much from right back (a bit like big Jose yesterday).

Great video. At any other club in the world I reckon a player who scored the winner in arguably the clubs greatest away european victory and performed a cup winning slide tackle would deserve at least a little bit of respect from the fans.

Nah not from the jambos. Bunch of spoilt brats that we are. So what if he isnt the most gifted player to wear the jersey? No other player in the years since he returned from his loan spell at QOS has deserved to take the right back slot from him.

I actually think we need two good footballing full backs but the attacks on robbie (and other players) on this board seem to get more personal every week and quite frankly most threads are becoming unreadable because of it.

Imo.

all hearts players should have commitment and loyalty it's what hearts should demand, no little, no less. all hearts players should be a lot better than robbie neilson as he's just not good enough a player. and that's the truth.

Can I ask who everyone would replace our Robbie with because I can't see any right back who played this weekend in the SPL as a realistic significant improvement.

Andreas Hinkel (Celtic)

James Fowler (Killie)

Sean Dillon (Dundee Utd)

Lee Mair (Aberdeen)

Chris Innes (Gretna)

Jack Ross (Falkirk)

Kevin McCann (THEM)

David Barron (St Mirren)

Paul Quinn (Motherwell)

Steven Whittaker (Rangers)

Ross Tokely (ICT)

So we are looking at Championship reserve team players (Alan Maybury?) or SFL players (don't know any!) or the Lithuanian option of bringing Barasa back!!!

Please feel free to furnish me with an answer as to who realistically you would replace Robbie with? I like Karipidis and Tall but only as centre backs (or very temporary full backs) because they get drawn in too much from right back (a bit like big Jose yesterday).

try taking your blinkers off and you'd come up with millions of better right back than neilson.

It's a real shame when someone pays tribute to one of our players some supportere feel the need to put in negativity.

It's amazin that every manager coach we have had since Robbie joined us rates him. I wonder who has more knowledge of a good player, the critics or the coaches. I'll back the coaches.

forgot all about that cracking effort against Rangers. Imagine if that had gone in! goal of the season it would have been. Fluke mind.

Yep. Robbie is a good lad, although limited. Most fans of most teams don't remember the good bits when the chips are down tho.

forgot all about that cracking effort against Rangers. Imagine if that had gone in! goal of the season it would have been. Fluke mind.

25 seconds in bud. I needed all the material I could get!

25 seconds in bud. I needed all the material I could get!

No I meant I had forgotten about it until I watched that.

Great video. At any other club in the world I reckon a player who scored the winner in arguably the clubs greatest away european victory and performed a cup winning slide tackle would deserve at least a little bit of respect from the fans.

Nah not from the jambos. Bunch of spoilt brats that we are. So what if he isnt the most gifted player to wear the jersey? No other player in the years since he returned from his loan spell at QOS has deserved to take the right back slot from him.

I actually think we need two good footballing full backs but the attacks on robbie (and other players) on this board seem to get more personal every week and quite frankly most threads are becoming unreadable because of it.

Totally agree. It's actually quite embarassing how MUCH stick, make that abuse, he gets on here. We pretty much ALL know he isn't the most technically gifted player in the team, but until he is replaced with someone better, why not try supporting and encouraging him ? Is that not what supporters are meant to do ?

No I meant I had forgotten about it until I watched that.

Sorry, misread it. :ninja:

Not the best video i'll admit, but there aren't alot of vid's on youtube. Wish people would make more tbh, could do with a Robbo one and a Paul Hartley one would be good. The Rudi Skacel vid is the best though.

If yesterdays performance was the standard no one would complain about Robbie.

We all admire his commitment and effort, but how many times has a move broken down because he kicks it into touch?

Last week he was responsible for Motherwell's first goal, by being way out of position.

He has gone backwards in my opinion, although I would have to question why the management have not worked on his weakness's, which are obvious for all to see apart from those who run the club!!

Totally agree. It's actually quite embarassing how MUCH stick, make that abuse, he gets on here. We pretty much ALL know he isn't the most technically gifted player in the team, but until he is replaced with someone better, why not try supporting and encouraging him ? Is that not what supporters are meant to do ?

I always support him on the pitch and don't see the sense in booing any of our players during a game.

I can't see the abuse on here putting him off his game unless someone reads them out over the tannoy! :)

He's not actually all that good

He's a hero

These statements are entirely compatible

This is known as the Wayne Foster principle

He's a hero

Spot on TC! Foster did the thick end of **** all apart from THAT goal!

He's not all bad that i know

However you could do a little montage typy thing for Zibi Malkowski and make him look like Peter Czech

Nucky Thompson
Can I ask who everyone would replace our Robbie with
Anybody with more than 2% footballing ability should do the trick.

He's a hero

spot on.

Dont see the point in getting worked up over Robbie, whether its slagging him at every possible opportunity or constantly sticking up for him. The fact is that unless/until we sign a better right back he's going to play most weeks, might as well get behind him when he does. He might not be the best player in the world but theres not much point in continuously slagging him off on here as it wont make any difference. I'd rather have Kaka in midfield than Kingston but i dont start thread after thread slagging Kingston off...

I doubt yours would last 3 secs.

Pretty much sums up the limit of Robbie's highlights over the last 10 years.

If the Basel goal hadn't been replayed SIX times the video would have lasted 10 seconds!

Changes nothing - we need a better quality RB NOW!!

I would imagine a video of all his duff passes and general screw ups would be at least ten times longer.

I would happily spend a day watching re-runs of his goal against Basle!

Guest Dipped Flake

Quite sad that, when we should all be basking in the glory of yet another derby victory, the Robbie bashers just cant stop themselves....sad but oh so predictable

Quite sad that, when we should all be basking in the glory of yet another derby victory, the Robbie bashers just cant stop themselves....sad but oh so predictable

Quite sad that when we should all be basking in the glory of yet another derby victory, the ROBBIE-ITES just can't stop themselves...sad but oh so predictable.

Guest Dipped Flake
Quite sad that when we should all be basking in the glory of yet another derby victory, the ROBBIE-ITES just can't stop themselves...sad but oh so predictable.

Thought it would make more sense to praise our players after a victory than slag them but you obviously know best, and where in my post do I praise Robbie???? Hurry up, there is another slag Robbie thread on the go and I know how much you hate to miss them all.

p.s. Don't bother coming back with a so-hilarious put down of my post; added you to my ignore list as you are obviously so set in your ways that there is absolutely no point in 'discussing' anything with you

Thought it would make more sense to praise our players after a victory than slag them but you obviously know best, and where in my post do I praise Robbie???? Hurry up, there is another slag Robbie thread on the go and I know how much you hate to miss them all.

p.s. Don't bother coming back with a so-hilarious put down of my post; added you to my ignore list as you are obviously so set in your ways that there is absolutely no point in 'discussing' anything with you

Aw diddams!

try taking your blinkers off and you'd come up with millions of better right back than neilson.

I hadn't checked back on this since Sunday.

All I'm asking is for someone (like you, lamebojambo and Jam-Boo) to name one, just ONE, who realistically would sign for Hearts (that would come and we could afford)?

Personally I would like to take a gamble on Maybury but as for the rest of the SPL right backs, I would stick with Robbie. Maybury has more than his fair share of row Z crosses but we liked him cos he wiz radge!!!

I'd take Hutton and probably Hinkel but they come into the unrealistic category.

Archived