mahgrassyshoes

Worst Hearts captain EVER! :rolleyes:

Cannot wait til he goes up to lift the Scottish cup. :greggy:

rossthejambo

Worst Hearts captain EVER! :rolleyes:

Cannot wait til he goes up to lift the Scottish cup. :greggy:

And a thoroughly deserved entry into the realm of legends. :jjyay:

Tommy Wiseau

"It's going to be a proud moment for me leading the team out - it would be for anyone. But it doesn't really matter who is captain - we all deserve this chance. We go together as one team."

What a fantastic captain and leader :wub:

Hungry Heart

"It's going to be a proud moment for me leading the team out - it would be for anyone. But it doesn't really matter who is captain - we all deserve this chance. We go together as one team."

What a fantastic captain and leader :wub:

:greggy:

mahgrassyshoes

And a thoroughly deserved entry into the realm of legends. :jjyay:

Scores the goal that puts up in the quarters wins the penalty that puts us in the final. Carries the team to Scottish cup glory then passes it off as a team effort. What a guy :wub:

Wait till you see the twirrly at the final Zal, we will take you along on a wave of euphoria!

He's taken a fair bit of stick on this forum from time to time. "Bombscare" springs to mind but I'm taking the view that he is a big game player. Rudi is another.

These two alone give me great confidence that I will have a monumental hangover on 20th May. Possibly another before then if we can snare 3rd place.

Gregory House M.D.

He deserves to lead us out at the final after the unnecessary abuse he's taken from me and a fair few others. He's been a great servant of the club and I'm really starting to warm to him.

Time to makr himself a Hearts legend :thumbsup:

Hungry Heart

He deserves to lead us out at the final after the unnecessary abuse he's taken from me and a fair few others. He's been a great servant of the club and I'm really starting to warm to him.

Time to makr himself a Hearts legend :thumbsup:

:arry:

rossthejambo

Scores the goal that puts up in the quarters wins the penalty that puts us in the final. Carries the team to Scottish cup glory then passes it off as a team effort. What a guy :wub:

He's as self less as they come. I'm glad I can sit here with a clear conscience after supporting him from day 1. Will be a very fitting achievement for him to get to write his name in the history books as the man who captained Hearts, not only to a Scottish Cup, not only fighting through the wages fiasco, but captaining us to the ultimate clean sweep over Hibs.

:wub:

Guest Prince William

Pleasing that you can see how badly the players want to win the cup and how much it'd mean to them

Tommy Wiseau

He's as self less as they come. I'm glad I can sit here with a clear conscience after supporting him from day 1. Will be a very fitting achievement for him to get to write his name in the history books as the man who captained Hearts, not only to a Scottish Cup, not only fighting through the wages fiasco, but captaining us to the ultimate clean sweep over Hibs.

There's a strong argument for him being our greatest ever legend, Ross :greggy:

rossthejambo

There's a strong argument for him being our greatest ever legend, Ross :greggy:

Behind Rudi, I wholeheartedly pledge my support for that call.

Gregory House M.D.

Woah! Despite knowing you're at the ham, John Cumming will never be knocked off that particular podium.

He's been brilliant but Zal please please please no brain fart moment in the final I couldnt take it.

toasting.gif

Tempting fate here, but if he scores in the final, I'll get a shirt with "Zaliukas 26" on it and wear it to every game I go to :thumbsup:

I honestly love him and he doesn't deserve some of the criticism he gets on here.

Snake Plissken

Woah! Despite knowing you're at the ham, John Cumming will never be knocked off that particular podium.

Bobby Walker was a bit special too, young William, did you know that he was widely regarded as the best player in the world in his day?

Also, our most capped player until 2006 and that was in an age where there was hardly any international matches played and league and two-time Scottish cup winner. Remember, the League Cup hadn't been created at that point so there were fewer trophies available to him. Alas, neither of us were fortunate enough to see either play, it would be a fitting tribute to all the great players who've turned out for the club if we can beat Hibs next month.

:thumbsup:

I can honestly say that I do wear a zaliukas 26 shirt to every game and have done since he came to hearts - yes he makes mistakes but so does every other player in the team. All those zal haters will be eating their words when he proudly lifts the Scottish cup on 19th may

Drewjambobusby

He's taken a fair bit of stick on this forum from time to time. "Bombscare" springs to mind but I'm taking the view that he is a big game player. Rudi is another.

These two alone give me great confidence that I will have a monumental hangover on 20th May. Possibly another before then if we can snare 3rd place.

Apart from one heart stopping moment when he tried to play football 3 yards from goal he didn`t put a foot wrong imo, in semi. I am not a big fan, but he deserves his chance to lift that cup above his head.

Drewjambobusby

Behind Rudi, I wholeheartedly pledge my support for that call.

I would say that is utter utter tripe. Our greatest ever legend ????? Jesus i hope drink played a part in that typo ?

Dave.Mackay, Wullie Bauld, John.Robertson, John.Cumming.............Do i need to go on ?

Beattie obvious choice for man of the match on Sunday, but after him, most definitely Big Zal.

He's a great servant, what it'd mean for him to lift the Scottish Cup after the season we've all had. Brilliant.

Wait till he sees the twirly on the 19th May :wub:

This.

No hearts fan should be allowed in the stadium without a scarf to twirl :thumbsup:

H J Simpson

I would say that is utter utter tripe. Our greatest ever legend ????? Jesus i hope drink played a part in that typo ?

Dave.Mackay, Wullie Bauld, John.Robertson, John.Cumming.............Do i need to go on ? Yes - you missed big Zal

Tommy Wiseau

Dave.Mackay, Wullie Bauld, John.Robertson, John.Cumming.............Do i need to go on ?

Who?

Don't think any of them led Hearts to beat Hibs in the biggest derby of all time and become our most significant Scottish Cup winning Captain like Captain Zaliukas is going to.

Just going to have to face facts mate - Captain Zaliukas is one match away from being our greatest of all time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

H J Simpson

Who?

Don't think any of them led Hearts to beat Hibs in the biggest derby of all time and become our most significant Scottish Cup winning Captain like Captain Zaliukas is going to.

Just going to have to face facts mate - Captain Zaliukas is one match away from being our greatest of all time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

To be honest, he's that much of a legned I know for a fact that when we go up to collect the trophy he will stand aside and let the true heart and soul of the club do the honours.

And doing so with the humility and compassion to give Hibs their only consolation goal of said clean sweep! True gent!

Gregory House M.D.

Bobby Walker was a bit special too, young William, did you know that he was widely regarded as the best player in the world in his day?

Also, our most capped player until 2006 and that was in an age where there was hardly any international matches played and league and two-time Scottish cup winner. Remember, the League Cup hadn't been created at that point so there were fewer trophies available to him. Alas, neither of us were fortunate enough to see either play, it would be a fitting tribute to all the great players who've turned out for the club if we can beat Hibs next month.

:thumbsup:

Yeah but I was more talking about JC's trophy haul :thumbsup:

Archived