Should the Nazi salute be investigated by the club

Jamie_the_Jambo

Should the club investigate the alleged Nazi salute incident  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should the club investigate the alleged Nazi salute incident

• Yes
    • No

As it says. Are Hearts duty bound to look at this incident and make a decision?

Yes or No ?

MASSIVE NO - your are a hobo

it was an elvis style chest beating/fist pumping thingy chigger

Where in section g?

I sit in g but did not see it.

Maybe because you were actually watching the game instead of scouring the crowd for any minuscule thing to get offended by..........

jack D and coke
1 bloke out of 17500. Bloke sounds like a total schemie knob, but who gives a toss really? Some folk on here have nothing else to worry about in their lives. Sure the club will deal with it as they see fit.

Can we get down to discussing the fact we just beat the lochend deadbeats and the fact we have a massive game this Tuesday?

I know. Some people just love getting offended. PC knobs more like.

Sometimes I think many of my fellow posters would prefer seats facing into the crowd so they could spot and root out any fan who is being naughty. :(

Someone in the row in front of me did a really smelly fart about 15 minutes in.

Should I write to HMFC to get the whole row banned ?

I was dead offended I was.

Leave it mate. Live and let live and all that.

I think everyone in the Gorgie, the Wheatfield and the Main Stand thought that yesterday. Thing is, the wind was coming from the north.

Leave it mate. Live and let live and all that.

But its outrageous that in today's society blah, blah, fecking blah.....

Was it a racist, sectarian, homophobic, or bigoted fart? If so, write in to complain. There's no place for it in Scottish football. :mad:

Over a hundred letter of complaints now made then..............:P

Of course !! I hope you are not thinking these do-gooders are happy to click a button but can't be bothered with the effort of actually doing anything about it................:)

Was it a racist, sectarian, homophobic, or bigoted fart? If so, write in to complain. There's no place for it in Scottish football. :mad:

:biggrin:

There was a similar incident at the Rangers-Stutgart game (on youtube)

After we crack this case we should get working on that...

if there is video evidence how about just hauling the guy in, asking what he was playing at & booting him in the balls?

Couldn't you say that about every thread?

You certainly could say that about many threads, yes.

He could, but some only say that about topics that they aren't interested in being aired.

Perhaps some do.

The difference between this type of thread, and the more typical, boringly repetitive thread, is that in the latter, the author will usually have absolutely zero influence over the issue and posting their frustrations or opinions on here is the only way to make their voice heard. In cases such as this, the author has the option to make a difference - ie by providing the club and/or police with the evidence upon which an investigation could then be based. If the person has reported this, then fair enough - if not, posting about on here is a rather pathetic alternative course of action to take.

There was a similar incident at the Rangers-Stutgart game (on youtube)

After we crack this case we should get working on that...

You mean this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waPMsa_YX2I

... that misunderstood chap was only showing his gratitude at one of their former players, who as it happens, also captained us, by replicating his clenched fist chest pumping. ;)

you must sit near me the stench was awful i loudly denied all knowledge instantly

Rudolf's Mate
still think that whether or not it was a raised red hand or a clenched fist doesnot really hold water for me.

Hold on a minute.... Now you are saying that people with clenched fists should be brought to book?!? Come on people :mad:

Whatever it was, I is clear that the majority are saying it was nothing offensive. I like to think we are an honest support and I will go with the majority here and not just jump on another band wagon about problems/issues regarding political or religious views.

For the record. I come from a large catholic family and every single one of my mates were protestants!

I work with someone who is a steward for Arsenal. They have introduced a new system for reporting abuse. Be afraid, be very afraid. I hope it never catches on up here.

They have a dedicated number you can text if you find any fans shouting 'offensive' things. You just text the seat and area they are in, what they are wearing and what the 'offense' was. You do this by putting a prefix on hte message, for example:

homo - section 3 seat 29 red jacket.

That would mean there was a homophobic remark made by that person. The control office then come down and have a chat and perhaps chuck the person out.

I feel a nunber of Hearts fans would love that system to be in place. And it is so open for abuse. Sad state of affairs. IMO.

can you use it to report gingers?! :ninja::P

Not a Nazi salute! FFS I know they are simelar but there is a world of differance.

Some people are struggling to grasp this.

No law was breached so why all these nonsense posts!!!!

You can imagine the reaction on here if this had been a fan from another club. In fact, was there not such an incident when the Huns were playing away in Europe earlier in the season?

And there's no such thing as a red hand salute anyway, although I'm sure that's what this person thought he was doing. But it doesn't matter really, it looked like a nazi salute, so that's all that matters isn't it?

Besides, what's to investigate? His mug was on TV, so surely it can't be that hard to track him down if the authorities want to.

I work with someone who is a steward for Arsenal. They have introduced a new system for reporting abuse. Be afraid, be very afraid. I hope it never catches on up here.

They have a dedicated number you can text if you find any fans shouting 'offensive' things. You just text the seat and area they are in, what they are wearing and what the 'offense' was. You do this by putting a prefix on hte message, for example:

homo - section 3 seat 29 red jacket.

That would mean there was a homophobic remark made by that person. The control office then come down and have a chat and perhaps chuck the person out.

I feel a nunber of Hearts fans would love that system to be in place. And it is so open for abuse. Sad state of affairs. IMO.

You would go under the prefix.......

GINGER LOSER G 8 26

It wasn't a Nazi salute.

The boy did what Steven Pressley did to us at the end of every big game we won. He pumped his chest with a clenched fist.

Does that make Steven Pressley a Nazi too ?

Honestly, what a load of sheeite. There are people who just go around looking to be offended.

Mate, you know fine well that Elvis never then pointed his arm out like this.

2003111500110402.jpg

The guy who did it knows fine well what he was doing, there is no recognised 'Red Hand of Ulster' salute.

If the club look into it, the guy should be done as the evidence is there. If not, fair enough.

No dange mate. And neither did the boy. His arm never went above his head and his fist was clenched the whole time.

I've never seen a Nazi salute that involves chest pumping either.

I cannot accept that that was a Nazi salute.

No way.

baws to it - look into it and let him explain himself.

if it was a RHOU salute then the club will take proactive action... hopefully.

Of course the club should.

If there is an allegation of wrong doing as stated by the Club's 'Charter of Conduct' then its fairly obvious the club should investigate.

To investigate doesn't mean that it is already decided that the crime has taken place but just to see IF there has been a wrong doing. And IF there has been then the Club have to act accordingly.

Archived