media and refs

Spitonastranger

Spitonastranger

why will the media not comment on the refs, they will witchhunt players, take mclaren on velicka. The media will chase after comments on players, take john hughes and several players comments on hmfc players after games. How come Richard Gordon deplores cheating so much but makes no comment on refs blatently cheating in games. Smith comes out to friends in the press with similar comments, yet none on refs:mad:sorry but it annoys me. european games against the Of and the media will happily comment on poor refs.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Because as long as the Gruesome Twosome keep getting the majority of decisions, the refs are doing a blinding job!

In all honesty though, the SFA will never admit the refs are substandard, because they are the people who employ and train those reprobates... And we all know the SFA is infallable. Right?

Spitonastranger

all i am looking for is an honest debate on the subject by the media instead of just calling fans paranoid or they are doing their best:mad:

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

If the GFA want to show racism the red card , then why do their racist messengers (I struggle to refer to them as referees) keep showing our Lithaunian players the yellow card and fail to apply the same rules to any of the other 11 teams in the league ??

Fair play to John Hughes for speaking up about their cheating. Wonder if the GFA messengers will now have an agenda against Falkirk like they clearly do against HMFC. I doubt it very much.

If weegie refs are incapable of refereeing a game without racism , cheating and bias then we need to start bringing in foreign refs.

Archived