Zaliukas - bomb scare

BigMDV

I await the 'I love Zal brigade' response.

Does this man do anything else for Hearts except score own goals and give away penalties?

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Does this man do anything else for Hearts except score own goals and give away penalties?

Yes he does. He defends quite well.

Craig Walker

this man is a joke have balls sergio and play barr you no you want to ,but vlad says no. he will cost us the semi final too. put locke in charge our football under sergoi is shit

Malcolm Tucker

He leads the defence and is part of a very underrated defence in the SPL.

I won't deny he makes mistakes, but for some reason I still like him.

Yes he does. He defends quite well.

apparently so, penalties and own goals.....sign of a class defender

this man is a joke have balls sergio and play barr you no you want to ,but vlad says no. he will cost us the semi final too. put locke in charge our football under sergoi is shit

:rofl:

This is just..I don't even..

:rofl:

Aaah the weekly bashing zal thread.

I missed it last week

:teehee:

It's ok mate. There's two Zal bashing threads this week to make up for it! :facepalm:

apparently so, penalties and own goals.....sign of a class defender

What about all the great performances he puts in? Not denying he makes stupid mistakes, but 95% of the time he's absolutely solid.

portobellojambo1

In the last game up there in The Scottish Cup he had a game he will want to remember, today he had a game I suspect he will want to forget fairly quickly.

One of the quirks of football I suppose that two visits to the same ground can produce such different outcomes for some individuals.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Poetry.

What about all the great performances he puts in? Not denying he makes stupid mistakes, but 95% of the time he's absolutely solid.

95% of the time he's absolutely solid!? And you think thats good enough!?!? ..... So, in a 90 minute match, for 5 or so minutes he's not solid but is a bombscare??? .... One nil to the 'zal bashers'.

In the last game up there in The Scottish Cup he had a game he will want to remember, today he had a game I suspect he will want to forget fairly quickly.

Yet the OP tells us he only has games like today, a game in which i thought he was a mixed bag, not all bad.

95% of the time he's absolutely solid!? And you think thats good enough!?!? ..... So, in a 90 minute match, for 5 or so minutes he's not solid but is a bombscare??? .... One nil to the 'zal bashers'.

Who are those world beaters we have in our team who are perfection for 90mins every game?

Craig Walker

send him back to vlads submarine with sergio and torpedo the blinking thing . sick to the back teeth of these foreigners ruining the jambos . 6th place 4 point behind (no crowds) saints .oh i forgot the players are tired utter pish . ive just worked for 7 days and doing a marathon sunday ,what a joke . zal you are pish

Zaliukas is a very good defender, one of the best in the country.

Today he had a poor game. It happens.

He is not a bad player and it is just churlish to suggest otherwise.

If it wasn't for Zal we wouldn't even have made the quarters, he scored the winner in Perth and also had one of the best performances I've seen, he was like a wounded soldier.

The own goal against St Mirren was a shot from 2 feet away kick off him.

Some absolute w4nkers on here as always. Go to the games instead of freaking out at match reports.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

send him back to vlads submarine with sergio and torpedo the blinking thing . sick to the back teeth of these foreigners ruining the jambos . 6th place 4 point behind (no crowds) saints .oh i forgot the players are tired utter pish . ive just worked for 7 days and doing a marathon sunday ,what a joke . zal you are pish

Hope you get shin splints. :)

this man has pants on his head.

MacDonald Jardine

Who are those world beaters we have in our team who are perfection for 90mins every game?

There's a big difference between not being a world beater and being a liability.

Yes, 95% of the time he's solid. The other 5% almost invariably lead to goals against. We can't afford that.

Zal wasn't great but Grainger was horrendous. Yes Zal gave away the pen , but what the hell was Grainger trying to do when He lost out to Sandaza on the touch line immediately before it.

I was sitting in the Ormond Stand watching Grainger jump in , when standing up making difficult for Sandaza would certainly avoided Zal giving away the pen.

I saw Zal in the BP garage on Slatefird Rd this morning filling his white Audi Q6 and I could have ran over his foot quite easily... wish I bloody had.

He's not as good as Barr and he's not captain material in my eyes. Yet another penalty... just not good enough. I'll be glad to see him leave... AW is the natural leader at Hearts, DB an able deputy.

Well done to the young team today, Holt played well on his full debut... but we should not be losing to St Johnstone... not ever.

Guest C00l K1d

He's a good defender when he puts a shift in but he's to inconsistent and error prone to merit a first team place every week.

Would be good to play a rotation with Zal/Barr and have McGowan rotating with either Hamill or Grainger.

portobellojambo1

Yet the OP tells us he only has games like today, a game in which i thought he was a mixed bag, not all bad.

I think over the course of the season it has been closer to the mixed bag you mention above, and the cup tie was a bit of a one off, which is a bit reflective of life.

I'm sure that after sex if blokes asked their other half how they performed there would be the odd occasion she'd say "really well, and I enjoyed it" but on most occasions she would be happy to just roll over, go to sleep and forget about it (maybe not the best comparison to use, but hell it is a Saturday night and we just got beat, so it will have to do) :teehee:

The Comedian

Zaliukas is a good player who's time here has been blighted by some catastrophic mistakes. His clangers seem to be punished while others get away with it more, put that down to misfortune.

The opponents always have a chance of a cheap goal when he plays.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I saw Zal in the BP garage on Slatefird Rd this morning filling his white Audi Q6 and I could have ran over his foot quite easily... wish I bloody had.

He's not as good as Barr and he's not captain material in my eyes. Yet another penalty... just not good enough. I'll be glad to see him leave... AW is the natural leader at Hearts, DB an able deputy.

Well done to the young team today, Holt played well on his full debut... but we should not be losing to St Johnstone... not ever.

You wish you had broken the Heart of Midlothian captains foot.

Wonderful stuff.

Yes. These pesky foreigners are costing us loads of points. We never dropped any or made any mistakes when we had a team exclusively of Scots. We won so many trophies too.

maroonlegions

At the end of the day the statistical percentages at the end of the season of any last line of defence , yes defender, is paramount in the conclusions of whether or not that defender has either acceptable or non acceptable defensive capabilities.Now lets look at Zals credentials or seasonal defensive mistake percentages , as we all know he has had a lot of feck ups but for a defender"s accumulated mistakes,(bad judgements,wrong anticipation and lack of concentration),he has in my opinion had his LIONS SHARE of feck ups and for that reason based on my arguments/examples above I AM OUT; ML; woot.gif

duncan-bannatyne.jpg

Guest C00l K1d

Aye those team of foreigners that we won the 06 cup with.

Shocking stuff

You really don't deserve to follow this club.

Sense of entitlement to beat St Johnstone :vrface:

Wanting to run over our own ******* captain :vrface:

Seriously, give up football. We don't want you.

Chris Benoit

Yes. These pesky foreigners are costing us loads of points. We never dropped any or made any mistakes when we had a team exclusively of Scots. We won so many trophies too.

I long for the days of Fraser Wishart and David Hagen. Much better than those shite foreigners Fyssas and Bednar

jambos are go!

ive been a regular for half a century and can only think of a couple of occasions wheh Zal would not have commanded a regular place. Awesome

winston churchill

You forgot to mention how many sending off's he has on his CV.

Dafties on here suffer battered wife syndrome when it comes to son of Vlad :lol:

You really don't deserve to follow this club.

Sense of entitlement to beat St Johnstone :vrface:

Wanting to run over our own ******* captain :vrface:

Seriously, give up football. We don't want you.

Seriously GTF... If you can't take a joke then your a sad wee nobody desperate to exert your keyboard hard man status in a pathetic attempt to start an online argument.

Zal was pish... Again!

I'll follow my club regardless.

You wish you had broken the Heart of Midlothian captains foot.

Wonderful stuff.

Today I do.

He won't be captain next season tho, thankfully.

The Comedian

I long for the days of Fraser Wishart and David Hagen. Much better than those shite foreigners Fyssas and Bednar

No point going down that road, your point is pretty flimsy. For instance, replace those with Weir and Cameron.

Thunderstruck

I spent too much of last Wednesday wondering who were the simpletons behind the "Danny Lennon" chant.

Another riddle solved but, sadly, it now seems that they have access to the Internet. I blame the parents.

Archived