Tit Monday

Sexton Hardcastle

The bridges/royal mile is hooching. Just seen some skinny bird walk past with massive chebs in a boob tube! Winning!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheiky Baby

That's like saying that one sunny day in December is Tit Monday. This is just a sunny patch in March.

It's not like saying that as tit Monday is not just 'one sunny day' randomly in the year.

Tit Monday is the first day of spring when you get up and go to work (or uni)and it's heaving with chest bumps. Monday was that day (for most of us on here anyways).

I couldn't care less if it buckets down next week or whenever, Monday there was when it all started.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Tbf, where would they take us...up craiglockhart hill?! :lol:

There's that big grassy bit at the front of the campus! Plenty of space there.

Another fine day today. Shame I have to go into Uni at 4 to do presentation work and ruin my afternoon.

:sob:

There should always be a place in society for Tit Monday\Booby Tuesday\Cheb Wednesday etc...

This should not be restricted to only the summer months... Look at the burds in Newcastle! Rain, shine or snow, they're out in the smallest of small outfits. Granted for every couple of stunners, you're guaranteed a munter................. :whistling:

Johanes de Silentio

If you can get yourselves up to George Square the day, lads, you will not be disappointed - **** hanging about Leith Walk!

Pete Seeger

We don't ever have prolonged periods of sunshine. This isn't Turkey. Tit Monday 2012 was March 26th as it was the first day of milky white breasts bulging through last years summer clothes.

BoJack Horseman

It's not like saying that as tit Monday is not just 'one sunny day' randomly in the year.

Tit Monday is the first day of spring when you get up and go to work (or uni)and it's heaving with chest bumps. Monday was that day (for most of us on here anyways).

I couldn't care less if it buckets down next week or whenever, Monday there was when it all started.

This is a random sunny patch in March. It hasn't even gone over 20. I still have to leave the house with an extra layer for the walk home. I'd imagine most are the same, hence the lack of chebbage in the mornings. Those showing flesh just now are the female equivalent of the guys wearing shorts to work at the moment.

Anyway, it's all semantics. If you guys are getting your jollies just now then I won't begrudge you that.

If you can get yourselves up to George Square the day, lads, you will not be disappointed - **** hanging about Leith Walk!

When one lives at the top of Leith Walk and works at the Shore, there's not really anywhere else to go during the week. A sad state of affairs I know, but it is a Wednesday. Folk generally work on a Wednesday.

Pete Seeger

This is a random sunny patch in March. It hasn't even gone over 20. I still have to leave the house with an extra layer for the walk home. I'd imagine most are the same, hence the lack of chebbage in the mornings. Those showing flesh just now are the female equivalent of the guys wearing shorts to work at the moment.

Anyway, it's all semantics. If you guys are getting your jollies just now then I won't begrudge you that.

When one lives at the top of Leith Walk and works at the Shore, there's not really anywhere else to go during the week. A sad state of affairs I know, but it is a Wednesday. Folk generally work on a Wednesday.

I'm working in shorts today. :thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

I'm working in shorts today. :thumbsup:

What are you going to do when it actually gets hot?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Tit Monday - the first day of the year when beautiful young women get their breasts out. That was Monday.

Deal with it you miserable ****. B)

rossthejambo

I hate to be pedantic (who am I kidding :smuggy: ) but I believe it was over 20 degrees yesterday.

Sheiky Baby

Tit Monday - the first day of the year when beautiful young women get their breasts out. That was Monday.

Deal with it you miserable ****. B)

It was a glorious day :jjyay:

BoJack Horseman

I hate to be pedantic (who am I kidding :smuggy: ) but I believe it was over 20 degrees yesterday.

Aye you might be right.

You lot at the slightest hint of a ray of sunshine.

fJV9B.jpg

I leave for work just after 8 am and it's still chilly and there is no more flesh on show than normal. Tit Monday has not arrived in my books.

southcapital

People who slag people for enjoying the sun are defo the sort who sit in the living room watchin tv at family bbq's

Pete Seeger

People who slag people for enjoying the sun are defo the sort who sit in the living room watchin tv at family bbq's

The gingers?

BoJack Horseman

There's enjoying the sun, then there's British people enjoying the sun. For a nation who's weather changes at the drop of the hat, we don't know how to deal with it well. Slightest drizzle and the brollies are out, hint of sunshine and we're in our shorts. Guy came into my work yesterday with hat gloves and scarf still on. One extreme or the other. No happy mediums.

Nucky Thompson

I leave for work just after 8 am and it's still chilly and there is no more flesh on show than normal. Tit Monday has not arrived in my books.

Tit Monday has been and gone, shame for those who missed it :lol:

rossthejambo

There's enjoying the sun, then there's British people enjoying the sun. For a nation who's weather changes at the drop of the hat, we don't know how to deal with it well. Slightest drizzle and the brollies are out, hint of sunshine and we're in our shorts. Guy came into my work yesterday with hat gloves and scarf still on. One extreme or the other. No happy mediums.

What's wrong with wearing shorts in the sun or using brollies in the rain? Isn't that the point of such clothing?

BoJack Horseman

What's wrong with wearing shorts in the sun or using brollies in the rain? Isn't that the point of such clothing?

That's not what I said though is it?

southcapital

Ah, sorry, you can use words that are very offensive to some people but not words that are very offensive to other people

That was the point i was making

23 degrees in central London today - few too many maxi dresses for my liking. Show some skin you ******* lesbians.

Guest GhostHunter

Ah, sorry, you can use words that are very offensive to some people but not words that are very offensive to other people

I hardly think so.

rossthejambo

That's not what I said though is it?

You said

Slightest drizzle and the brollies are out, hint of sunshine and we're in our shorts.

::troll:::'>

Na I know what you meant really. I'm just being facetious for the sake of it.

Being stuck inside in a day like today can do that to you :sob:

BoJack Horseman

And then there are words that are universally deemed to be offensive.

Na I know what you meant really. I'm just being facetious for the sake of it.

Being stuck inside in a day like today can do that to you :sob:

I just don't have the legs for shorts :sob:

Say What Again
I still have to leave the house with an extra layer for the walk home.

What time do you finish work, Walter?

I walked from the West End to almost Portobello in jeans and a t shirt at 8.30pm on Monday night. I thought it was pretty mild.

There should always be a place in society for Tit Monday\Booby Tuesday\Cheb Wednesday etc...

This should not be restricted to only the summer months... Look at the burds in Newcastle! Rain, shine or snow, they're out in the smallest of small outfits. Granted for every couple of stunners, you're guaranteed a munter................. :whistling:

Newcastle has been hot all week, the 'burds' have been wearing almost nothing. 95% should cover up as they are mostly fat geordie single mums with stretch marks.

also the guys run around with no shirts on in the city centre, FFS most of them don't even bring shirts out the house with them.

But the 5% in the uni are causing me to get no work done at all.

Guest GhostHunter

I walked from the West End to almost Portobello in jeans and a t shirt at 8.30pm on Monday night. I thought it was pretty mild.

:blink:

BoJack Horseman

That's some walk. Kudos.

5.30. It hasn't been bad at all this week, but you can never be sure with the Scottish weather. It might be nice in the morning but we all know that can disappear by the evening. I'll be happy taking a thin overcoat to work until I'm confident it won't be -5 when I clock off.

Angry Haggis

Seems a right pair of breasts posting on this thread trying to ruin it for others. I for one won't allow the knockers to spoil what has been the unquestionable proof that tit Monday did indeed land on Monday 26th March 2012.

Outlook for **Torpedo Thursday** & ** FunBag Friday**: medium.

Seems a right pair of breasts posting on this thread trying to ruin it for others. I for one won't allow the knockers to spoil what has been the unquestionable proof that tit Monday did indeed land on Monday 26th March 2012.

Outlook for **Torpedo Thursday** & ** FunBag Friday**: medium.

Lol - knockers... How appropriate... :thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

I was absolutely sweating my bollocks off this morning guys. I could barely move for all the flesh on show... :whistling:

Angry Haggis

I was absolutely sweating my bollocks off this morning guys. I could barely move for all the flesh on show... :whistling:

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Pete Seeger

The bustling town centre of Doune wasn't too great on the breast front this morning. I'm hoping Callander picks up as it was immense for half naked weegie guffies yesterday.

Holyrood park had a fair few joggers this morning looking tremendous. Outlook for Torpedo Thursday = fabulous! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Entirely sarcastic.

It's come to my attention that those calling Tit Monday are jobless, students or work next to public parks.

Malcolm Tucker

Entirely sarcastic.

It's come to my attention that those calling Tit Monday are jobless, students or work next to public parks.

I work 9-5 at a Business Park in the middle of nowhere just past Bishopbriggs.

And I called it.

Cheers.

BoJack Horseman

I work 9-5 at a Business Park in the middle of nowhere just past Bishopbriggs.

And I called it.

Cheers.

So when did you encounter this plethora of scantily clad bursd?

Honestly, I'm not being obtuse. I genuinely have not come across this apparent tit monday.

I left my house this morning and it was freezing. Everyone had their jackets on. I left my work last night and it was mostly the same. I specifically kept my eye open for the purposes of this thread. I even went for a pint post work outside so I could watch them all go by. Nothing.

I have to assume that those that are seeing them are seeing lassies that don't have a full day of commitment so can dress depending on the weather at that time. i.e the students and jobless. To see these people you need to be outside during the regular working day. Usually for most people that would be lunch time. Apparently the types mentioned don't frequent the Shore at lunch time.

I'll be delighted the first morning I walk out my house and it's too hot for anyone to wear a jacket. Unfortunately, that's not happened yet.

BoJack Horseman

Look - just admit that you don't like tits, and we can all move on! :thumbsup:

Aye, ok, I'm a big bufty.

• davemclaren locked this topic