Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:look:

Take it the weather is good in Glasgow today?

Edited by Morgan

GlasgoJambo

Take it the weather is good in Glasgow today?

It's not the full blown launch of the season by any means but there's a few jackets being shed this lunchtime.

******* beautiful in Edinburgh but not many tits on show.

Thanks for update Alim.

John Findlay

******* beautiful in Edinburgh but not many tits on show.

That's because Hibs train in Tranent.

Jambof3tornado

Dont know about tit monday but I nearly crashed the ambulance whilst parking at tesco petrol station in stirling.

Short denim skirted blonde filling up dropped her keys and bent over right in front of me. It was like a couple of burgers split by dental floss!!!

Love sunny days!!

Dont know about tit monday but I nearly crashed the ambulance whilst parking at tesco petrol station in stirling.

Short denim skirted blonde filling up dropped her keys and bent over right in front of me. It was like a couple of burgers split by dental floss!!!

Love sunny days!!

Please delete this before Chester or Jonno reads it.

Love sunny days!!

f7a2ef8e2730ef44ddc05fb4ea76cfc5.jpg

There's a lass rides a horse round my way. Not unusual. Not uncommon. No idea if her age. Late teens, early 20's perhaps? Very slim, blonde, quite attractive.

She has though indefeasibly large breasts. I mean they are enormous! Far to big for a girl of her physique. Well for us its great but they must give her back ache.

So to the point.

When she rides they are just there. Almost unnoticeable. Especially when its cold and shes all covered up. However its WARM!!! And when its WARM you wear less!!!! YA DANCER!!!!!!!!

Now im not up to speed on horsey stuff but I get that a canter is fast and a trot is slow. Walk is what produces the least tit movement. Trot produces decent tit movement and I have never and am unlikely ever to witness canter or gallop. In fact I dont think she is capable of either with these with such massive chebs hanging down.

Only once did I witness her on full trot last summer and it was hypnotic. A thing of beauty. Up down up down these beauties moved with grace. Nearly crashed the car as I went past waiving politely.

I passed her earlier but she was all covered up unfortunately. I will report back as and when she has em out!!

Jambof3tornado

There's a lass rides a horse round my way. Not unusual. Not uncommon. No idea if her age. Late teens, early 20's perhaps? Very slim, blonde, quite attractive.

She has though indefeasibly large breasts. I mean they are enormous! Far to big for a girl of her physique. Well for us its great but they must give her back ache.

So to the point.

When she rides they are just there. Almost unnoticeable. Especially when its cold and shes all covered up. However its WARM!!! And when its WARM you wear less!!!! YA DANCER!!!!!!!!

Now im not up to speed on horsey stuff but I get that a canter is fast and a trot is slow. Walk is what produces the least tit movement. Trot produces decent tit movement and I have never and am unlikely ever to witness canter or gallop. In fact I dont think she is capable of either with these with such massive chebs hanging down.

Only once did I witness her on full trot last summer and it was hypnotic. A thing of beauty. Up down up down these beauties moved with grace. Nearly crashed the car as I went past waiving politely.

I passed her earlier but she was all covered up unfortunately. I will report back as and when she has em out!!

A gallop and she will knock herself off the horse!!

I have never seen there equal. They are the best tits I have ever seen. Must try and get a photo somehow :)

A gallop and she will knock herself off the horse!!

vladmagic would probably do himself some damage if he saw that

Arthur Morgan

Love sunny days!!

Guess what I had a dream about last night? :D

Arthur Morgan

In my next life I want to come back as a saddle with a nose, mouth and one other appendage.

What if it's a guy riding the horse though?

Guess what I had a dream about last night? :D

Hearts beating Celtic on Sunday?

What if it's a guy riding the horse though?

Then he'd want to come back as a bursd.

Harry Potter

For you, that is a decent response.

Is Dawnrazor aboot ?

Whats with Dawnrazor and Morgan, good mates ?. 

Whats with Dawnrazor and Morgan, good mates ?.

Two folk with bizarre habits. Lovely people though.

Edited by Morgan

Arthur Morgan

Then he'd want to come back as a bursd.

:D

I never thought of that.....

What a tit I can be. :facepalm:

:lol:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

So to the point.

When you say waving politely, you don't mean "waving politely" do you?

The horse story reminded me of something. When I was out running a few years ago, I passed  a girl with equally huge bazookas. Let's just say she didn't seem to know what a sports bra was. Anyway, one could spot these beauties from afar, bouncing up and down and from side to side. An amazing sight! I mean, van drivers were passing and tooting their horns  :oohmatron: - it was such an obvious show of mammaries in full swing. I sometimes wonder if she knew the effect it was having on passing motorists. But  I never saw her again... :sob: I know this sounds like a story from a low rent magazine but it's true!

Edited by Rousset1

A tit thread with zero pics.  Utterly disappointing, having to picture a lassie on a horse with huge chebs.

Plenty tits on this thread.......

Telltale tit

And in next weeks fun filled copy of the Dandy...

Regards, Victor Mature x

This bint with the massive paps on the horse.

Apparently they were going from side to side and then up and down.

How the feck does that work ?

:tlj:

Works very well in my imagination thanks.

The tits im talking about bounced so up and down only. The other post i think mentioned side to side so I guess no bra? 

what must the female members of JKB think when reading this thread!!

That they really must get th...

Nah! Forget it...

a females piss poor attempt at windmilling

They must think that you lot are a shower of deviants.

You got a black kettle? Edited by Morgan

I've thought for a year or so now that pins are the new tits. Mibves a fashion thing but lassies seem to have the legs oot more than the dairies these days.

I'm a fan of both, so no issue. Haven't stopped any in the street to take issue with them for it, or that.

I've thought for a year or so now that pins are the new tits. Mibves a fashion thing but lassies seem to have the legs oot more than the dairies these days.

I'm a fan of both, so no issue. Haven't stopped any in the street to take issue with them for it, or that.

It's just no' the same sooking a leg though.

• davemclaren locked this topic