Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheiky Baby

Last year it was quite late so I think there's another month to wait yet. Hopefully I'm wrong...

I guessed 14th April a few days ago, so hopefully just in time for the Semi.

pun intended :pinilla:

I guessed 14th April a few days ago, so hopefully just in time for the Semi.

pun intended :pinilla:

Dan%20Maskell.jpg

Oh, well played....

Johanes de Silentio

This occurred to me on the bus this morning as well - nipples were much in evidence this morning.

Ah - sunshine and a slight but stiff breeze! :wub:

Nucky Thompson

Last year it was quite late so I think there's another month to wait yet. Hopefully I'm wrong...

I'm sure it was early last year, we were getting scorching days at the start of April.

I saw a few early birds today too :thumbsup:

The Future's Maroon

Plenty early birds out in my work in Livingston today, brilliant stuff :thumbsup:

Ah, Tit Monday. It's not that far off now...

That glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or walking to the tube, or sitting on the train, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeat.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a mate which says: "At last, Tit Monday!" And you instantly understand why you are so happy. For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin.

After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

And you know it is nearly summer. For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday.

Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast. Last year it fell on a Friday. Friday 29 April, to be precise, when temperatures maxed out at 22.1C after nothing much above 16C all year. It last fell on a Monday in 2004, when temperatures leapt to 22C on 24 April.

And then, of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls (Tit Friday 2005 dropped away to a parky 11.8C). But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year), so that when they're all standing outside All Bar One after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs. It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples.

So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps.

As the poet said: one bold Northern ******* in a bikini doth not a summer make.

Edited by The Future's Maroon

I'm sure it was early last year, we were getting scorching days at the start of April.

I saw a few early birds today too :thumbsup:

True, I got back from a holiday in Portugal about that time it was almost as hot back here

Malcolm Tucker

We have a sweepstake at work for Tit Monday this year (I introduced it, no-one knew of such a thing), and I've gone for April 11th. It's early, but I think I'll be right.

Probably my 4th favourite day of the year.

I would argue it was tit monday here in Aberdeen today. Lots of flesh on show - had to remain focussed on the task at hand of buying my lunch and not forgetting where i was/what i was doing due to some of the wonderful sights on display. :thumbsup:

We have a sweepstake at work for Tit Monday this year (I introduced it, no-one knew of such a thing), and I've gone for April 11th. It's early, but I think I'll be right.

Probably my 4th favourite day of the year.

you cant leave it like that, you need to name your top 3

Malcolm Tucker

you cant leave it like that, you need to name your top 3

1. Christmas - for great food and drinking.

2. Birthday - for presents and drinking.

3. Haloween - its like Tit Monday went to a strip bar. And drinking.

4. Tit Monday - for the optimism of a good summer and the first good ogle of the year.

But maybe that's just me :smuggy:

1. Christmas - for great food and drinking.

2. Birthday - for presents and drinking.

3. Haloween - its like Tit Monday went to a strip bar. And drinking.

4. Tit Monday - for the optimism of a good summer and the first good ogle of the year.

But maybe that's just me :smuggy:

What about derby breakfast days? :(

scottish_chicP

Great at the time.....maybe not the 3 days after! ninja.gif

Malcolm Tucker

Derby Day Breakfast/Derby Day itself storm.in at number 5.

More of the same events held at the Gaff d'Husref may see it jump a place or two.

Also, it would appear that my new flat is fairly nearish to Parkhead. Still a safe distance away to get a few drinks and sing Hearts songs before heading there? If that's your bag.

Every c**** invited n aw.

Snake Plissken

:sob:

Doesn't exist out here, it's taboo for a bursd to show any hint of cleavage.

But, for some reason, almost all the bursd wear short skirts regardless of weather so every day is leg day in Korea.

Derby Day Breakfast/Derby Day itself storm.in at number 5.

More of the same events held at the Gaff d'Husref may see it jump a place or two.

Also, it would appear that my new flat is fairly nearish to Parkhead. Still a safe distance away to get a few drinks and sing Hearts songs before heading there? If that's your bag.

Every c**** invited n aw.

You've already been to two memorable such occasions, I don't see it being long before promotion. :verysmug:

As for the second part, you didn't tell me you have new Tucker Towers!?!? Unless you told me any time post match on Sunday :(

Parkhead would be just smashin'.

Malcolm Tucker

You've already been to two memorable such occasions, I don't see it being long before promotion. :verysmug:

As for the second part, you didn't tell me you have new Tucker Towers!?!? Unless you told me any time post match on Sunday :(

Parkhead would be just smashin'.

Tuckingham Palace only became a reality yesterday, Husref. Hopefully moving in early next week. The only downside is the view of Parkhead on the horizon. But if anything, it'll just serve to remind me how lucky I am not to support those mutants.

Anyway, Tit Monday, April 11th, tellin ye.

Creepy Lurker

Happened some time ago here. Weather went from minus degrees to high teens within about a week.

:greggy:

Sheiky Baby

Happened some time ago here. Weather went from minus degrees to high teens within about a week.

:jjyay:

Every Monday is tit Monday over here.

You east coasters think 20c is beach material

:keys:

Judging by the long(ish) range forecast for the next 10 days to 2 weeks, I may put my neck on the line and suggest TM may even be this Monday coming. Early to bed Sunday night.

It was definitely fit Friday In Stornoway today. Plenty of quality shereen nanjianni walking about in skimpy vest tops showing off their mcvities

The People's Chimp

The amount of leg on show in Edinburgh last night is a sign it's surely on the horizon.

It's today in Bournemouth. Just been for a run down the beach. Wonderful sights, especially with an occasional cool breeze off the sea!

Nucky Thompson

I can confidently predict tomorrow as Tit Monday, it could reach 20 degrees in Edinburgh :thumbsup: I can also confidently predict that there shall be a good few sickies in the work place tomorrow :whistling:

It's been tit Friday in London today.its made my day better. Yaaas!

Primrose Hill was hoaching with lady skin today.

:yas:

sun.jpg

Nice one, Sun.

Bert Le Clos

Gutted I've been too hungover to fully appreciate it today.

Fortunately there's been enough skirt strolling past my window to merit a lazy danger spank on the couch.

KilbrideJambo

Tit Monday will be decreed when The Cubie announces the requisite temperature has been reached whilst wearing her first strappy top of the season :)

Today was great.. Got a Lucas ice cream in Musselburgh, had to queue for ages to get in... Great day

Fantastic day today best of year so far, that glorious Monday can't be far way now.

Conditions look perfect for today chaps, this could be it.

I was on the 07:34 train from Bathgate to Glasgow and I can report that this Monday is showing very early signs of potential.

This could be it lads. This could be it.

Pete Seeger

Even out here in the sticks it's clear to see that tit Monday's come early this year. Plenty vest tops on show outside the school this morning. :thumbsup:

Angry Haggis

I was on the 07:34 train from Bathgate to Glasgow and I can report that this Monday is showing very early signs of potential.

This could be it lads. This could be it.

All bets are off at the bookies - sure sign of breastage today. Lunch time spotters required please.

:pinilla: :pinilla: :pinilla:

Even out here in the sticks it's clear to see that tit Monday's come early this year. Plenty vest tops on show outside the school this morning. :thumbsup:

I hope it wasn't your intention, but that post is a bit iffy....

:o:unsure:

:P

Pete Seeger

I hope it wasn't your intention, but that post is a bit iffy....

:o:unsure:

:P

I should probably have mentioned it was the yummy mummy's showing off cleavage. :unsure:

• davemclaren locked this topic