FAO The KB Moral Crusaders

Rawrrrrrrr

A Massive group of hibs fans showed up early to chant about mercer and kept this up for ages yesterday

Could you please have a go at them instead of our own support who were the best we have been in around 18 months

Yours with thanks,

have been a season ticket holder now for over 40 yrs and am sick and tired of the new age ticket holders!lets get back to the old songs and ujs,thats what we are all about;)

A Massive group of hibs fans showed up early to chant about mercer and kept this up for ages yesterday

Could you please have a go at them instead of our own support who were the best we have been in around 18 months

Yours with thanks,

I have never met you, but i am sure if i did, i would want to break your face.

No but as hearts fans maybe the hibs wrongs should be more dominant ;)

Perhaps we have more influence over the 'Hearts wrongs'?

I think people are deluded if posting on JKB is going to solve any problems associated with Hearts.

That multi page thread about the boy with a Union Flag and the gesture will serve just to help people let off steam rather than influence or sort anything.

Colonel Kurtz

weve just beat the hobos

we could have had a disco remix of das Horst wessel Leid folowed by an acoustic version of " The bangers and mash" in The marmion last night and it wouldnt have detracted from it

weve just beat the hobos

we could have had a disco remix of das Horst wessel Leid folowed by an acoustic version of " The bangers and mash" in The marmion last night and it wouldnt have detracted from it

A normal Saturday night in the Marmion then. :)

ToadKiller Dog

stone me prancer starting a thread slagging off fellow kickbackers nothing new there ,he spent a good part of his time slagging us,kickback off when in exile.

Welcome back prancer

have been a season ticket holder now for over 40 yrs and am sick and tired of the new age ticket holders!lets get back to the old songs and ujs,thats what we are all about;)

totally agree mate .

hearts @ heart

I have been following Hearts for over forty years also and I am pi**ed of by assholes continuely getting our club a bad name.

Grow up.

johnnythunders

Why not go the whole hog and wear KKK masks and throw bananas ?

Maybe thats what you are al about, its certainly not HMFC

I in no way condone this statement.

In no way.

No way whatsoever.

:ninja:

I in no way condone this statement.

In no way.

No way whatsoever.

:ninja:

You missed out...

but i'd hold your jacket.

and treat you to a pint afterwards.

maybe even a curry.

I do find it amusing that so many people who are offended by 'bad words' and 'nasty hand signals' have no problem in promoting violence.

Very strange. And very HYPOCRITICAL. ;)

You missed out...

but i'd hold your jacket.

and treat you to a pint afterwards.

maybe even a curry.

I wont stand back, laugh and point.

I do find it amusing that so many people who are offended by 'bad words' and 'nasty hand signals' have no problem in promoting violence.

Very strange. And very HYPOCRITICAL. ;)

I'm not offended by bad words, just don't like the guy, i have a tendency to dislike asholes.

;)

We have to get out own house in order before having a go at anyone else.

Sectarianism and Racism have no place anywhere in today's society and especially not at Tynecastle.

Yours with thanks,

Totally agree. :)

I'm not offended by bad words, just don't like the guy, i have a tendency to dislike asholes.

;)

Such hatred on this board today !!! We should all just learn to love.

For example, I love fat birds ;)

The guy is a self important hypocritical toad. As has been said before, he spent half his time when banned from here slagging of K/B, its posters and Mod team on other message boards. Now from the amount of time he is now spending on here it would seem he didn't dislike us too much after all

Some people dont half take the internet too seriously

As for sorting out our own problems

I counted 3 UJ's and about 2 Arseholes in section G

I couldnt count the number of hobos singing their filth as it was that common

I know which issue Id prefer was given more thought by hearts fans

Some people dont half take the internet too seriously

As for sorting out our own problems

I counted 3 UJ's and about 2 Arseholes in section G

I couldnt count the number of hobos singing their filth as it was that common

I know which issue Id prefer was given more thought by hearts fans

I have to agree that our 'problems' seem to have diminished over the years. That's a good thing.

Other fans do it so why shouldn't we reciprocate? Great logic.

Very mature approach.

This board should have been a happy place today, we just took out first 3 points in months...and from our nearest rivals. Instead it's full of backslapping jakepieces congratulating each other for out-nedding each other.

:Icky:

Bit of a silly thread to be honest.

We know that Hearts have a ned element to our support. People are always going to complain about the behaviour that embarrases the club and the rest of the fans. We know Hibs have neds as well, but are they any worse? In my view, no, just the same.

Kickback is not the place to complain about the neds though. Police, stewards and the club are the only worthwhile options. If anyone is really offended by that slimey hun that made a Nazi salute, they should be on the phone to the club on Monday morning giving his seat number and asking what they are going to do about it.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Other fans do it so why shouldn't we reciprocate? Great logic.

Very mature approach.

This board should have been a happy place today, we just took out first 3 points in months...and from our nearest rivals. Instead it's full of backslapping jakepieces congratulating each other for out-nedding each other.

:Icky:

:)

Bit of a silly thread to be honest.

We know that Hearts have a ned element to our support. People are always going to complain about the behaviour that embarrases the club and the rest of the fans. We know Hibs have neds as well, but are they any worse? In my view, no, just the same.

Kickback is not the place to complain about the neds though. Police, stewards and the club are the only worthwhile options. If anyone is really offended by that slimey hun that made a Nazi salute, they should be on the phone to the club on Monday morning giving his seat number and asking what they are going to do about it.

I disagree, Kickback is the place to complain about everything from the ticket office, club shop, pies, non-smoking rules, lack of hand towels, bigots, racists, prawn sandwich eaters, the players, the manager, the chairman etc, etc, etc.....

On this one I didn't see it so won't be complaining to the club. Would I complain if the guy sitting next to me did it? Probably, if I thought that was what he was really doing.

I disagree, Kickback is the place to complain about everything from the ticket office, club shop, pies, non-smoking rules, lack of hand towels, bigots, racists, prawn sandwich eaters, the players, the manager, the chairman etc, etc, etc.....

On this one I didn't see it so won't be complaining to the club. Would I complain if the guy sitting next to me did it? Probably, if I thought that was what he was really doing.

I just think what's the point in starting another thread on another issue of nedness that's already been condemned / defended on here 100 times before. If you feel strongly about it, tell the guy to STFU, go get a copper or a steward or get his seat and row no. and contact the club. Many people want rid of the ned element and that will never be achieved by posting on JKB.

I just think what's the point in starting another thread on another issue of nedness that's already been condemned / defended on here 100 times before. If you feel strongly about it, tell the guy to STFU, go get a copper or a steward or get his seat and row no. and contact the club. Many people want rid of the ned element and that will never be achieved by posting on JKB.

True, but sharing your stresses with others helps.....I think. :wacko:

Archived