Not seen this before - Setanta

marshallschunkychicken

marshallschunkychicken

Was searching youtube to see if anyone might have updated some highlights of a certain football match recently, and I came across a setanta promo for the Edinburgh Derby which I thought was quite good, and also had an interesting angle on that Shiels-Gordon incident which I hadn't seen before.

Apologies if posted before, but I was quite impressed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJULXmEOWSs&NR=1

Great to see McNeil eating the turf after throwing the ball into the net! One of my favourite ever players.

Shiels looks like he is going for the ball doesn't he, but then of course Gordon stepped in his way and Shiels is only a tiny guy and Gordon is much bigger and blah blah

Guest gorgie kev
Great to see McNeil eating the turf after throwing the ball into the net! One of my favourite ever players.

Shiels looks like he is going for the ball doesn't he, but then of course Gordon stepped in his way and Shiels is only a tiny guy and Gordon is much bigger and blah blah

Plus he only had single vision.

oh i'm loving that, not seen it before.

some great footage there and i love the way velicka just randomly runs about like a headless chicken pulling at his jersey hehehe

thanks for posting it

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
velicka just randomly runs about like a headless chicken

Michael Stewart must have been giving him lessons .. ;)

marshallschunkychicken
I posted it last night!!!

Not a happy chappy.

Sorry.... :)

Didn't come up in the search this morning....

Pity that at 50 seconds into the film, in the shot of Princes Street shoppers there's a guy wearing a Sellick top - kinda spoils the whole thing as a celebration of all things Edinburgh.

Pity that at 50 seconds into the film, in the shot of Princes Street shoppers there's a guy wearing a Sellick top - kinda spoils the whole thing as a celebration of all things Edinburgh.

I thought that too, but i rewound it back, and it's just a stripey t-shirt.

I still cant get my head round how they can possibly still try and defend Shiels, and try to pin the blame on Gordon for that incident. That shot (can't remeber if I had seen it before or not) shows quite categorically who "caused" the incident, and it certainly wasn't Gordon !

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
i luv rudi telling the hobos to get out of his gaff:)

Brilliant eh.

Probably my favourite ever celebration.

I still cant get my head round how they can possibly still try and defend Shiels, and try to pin the blame on Gordon for that incident. That shot (can't remeber if I had seen it before or not) shows quite categorically who "caused" the incident, and it certainly wasn't Gordon !

my brother whos a dunfermline fan (:rofl:) said at the time he did nothing wrong and i was just a 'biased Hearts fan'.....

RE: the video, i love Skacels celebration, looks like he's telling the Hobo's to just go home

Sorry.... :)

Didn't come up in the search this morning....

I missed the original post. Cheers for this one.:cheers:

Archived