'Scenes' video at the second goal

Craigieboy

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

You can see Ian Black at the start running on the pitch to celebrate :pleasing::yas:

Looks like at the end of that clip, Paulo suddenly thinks "mibbe a wee bit of decorum needed". Just for the record, Paulo - in future, forget it; go as mental as you like.

(PS If you want to know how to behave on beating Hibs, watch some videos of your predecessor).

kylelauren01

Dunno if anyone has it but Craig Beattie, after congratulating Suso, did what could only be described as a gallop up the entire touchline high fiving every fan in the old stand enclosure. Brilliant scene and quite obviously knows already how much it means to us :Hearts Man dance:

kawasakijambo

Looks like at the end of that clip, Paulo suddenly thinks "mibbe a wee bit of decorum needed". Just for the record, Paulo - in future, forget it; go as mental as you like.

(PS If you want to know how to behave on beating Hibs, watch some videos of your predecessor).

[/quote

Thought that myself.

Andy

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Thought that myself.

Andy

Tristan da Cunha? So you go all that way and end up still in Edinburgh? :whistling:

Any suggestions for the JKB Bar Advisor?

SpikeDudley

Looks like at the end of that clip, Paulo suddenly thinks "mibbe a wee bit of decorum needed".

Yeah I think he turns round and notices that he's on TV and thinks "I better calm down" :lol:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Yeah I think he turns round and notices that he's on TV and thinks "I better calm down" :lol:

Ive never seen him display much emotion up until now, that celebration was up there with JJ's after Kyle's goal

Dunno if anyone has it but Craig Beattie, after congratulating Suso, did what could only be described as a gallop up the entire touchline high fiving every fan in the old stand enclosure. Brilliant scene and quite obviously knows already how much it means to us :Hearts Man dance:

I have it and will post it as soon as I can, great cele from a new player hope we see this 20+ times next season.

Archived