Who now after the result yesterday .......

Susie-Jambo-66

Who is going to buy tickets for the motherwell game?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is going to buy tickets for the motherwell game?

• YES
    • NO

Susie-Jambo-66
...... is going to buy tickets for the Motherwell game on Tuesday night

Like some people I was not sure if I wanted to fork out money to go through to Motherwell on Tuesday night but after the win against the hobo's I have decided to go.

Like some people I was not sure if I wanted to fork out money to go through to Motherwell on Tuesday night but after the win against the hobo's I have decided to go.

Glory Hunter! ;)

Nope I'll not be there. Still not recovered from Fir Park '99!

Dean Winchester

Already had my ticket, with our win yesterday and their thumping from St Mirren I hope our confidence is high and we just go through and go for it :)

would have been there regardless but won't get away from work in time so will need to miss it. thinking of going up to the sheep game though.

Susie-Jambo-66
Glory Hunter! ;)

Nope I'll not be there. Still not recovered from Fir Park '99!

LOL :) Can't realy afford to go but would love to see us win so just going to scrape together money for the family to go. ;)

Vlad_Knows_Best

Will be there on Tuesday night. I had better give my Semi ticket a wipe down........had it so long now it's all dusty.

Sure is an expensive habit this football if you go as a family Susie.

Susie-Jambo-66

Well got my 5 tickets today ( me , hubby & 3 kids) looking forward to the game just hope the rain stops so its not flooded.

I asked how many tickets had been sold but didnt get a proper answer. They did say that there was about 100 left for the Lower Section.;)

Archived